• vasectomy caused my prostatitis to get much worse

From schroeder.kirby@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 26 21:05:54 2017
    This sounds absolutely awful. I wish, Kent, that you had gotten around to posting some kind of follow-up on your condition. You wrote about your pain 20 years ago now... Who knows if you are even still alive?? If you are, then you would be doing the
    world a major service if you told us how you got on, what happened, what kind of pain you ended up with, what procedures (if any) you tried and how they affected you. Did the pain go away? Did you get a solid explanation? Was a test for infection ever
    done on you? What did it show? Basically, I want to know if your story turned out okay— if so, why? And if not, then please lay out all the things you tried that did not work. Anyone suffering from this kind of pain and discovering your post is
    going to want to know what happened to you. Please tell us!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ethan Scruples@21:1/5 to schroed...@gmail.com on Mon Feb 1 08:24:06 2021
    On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 12:05:55 AM UTC-4, schroed...@gmail.com wrote:
    Anyone suffering from this kind of pain and discovering your post is going to want to know what happened to you. Please tell us!!

Hi schroed...

Could you share more about your situation? Do you have side effects from your vasectomy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)