• Critical Mass

From james monroe@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 18 20:36:24 2020
    Strain Highlights Critical Mass is a combination of Afghani and Skunk #1 that originated from the breeder Mr. Nice Seed Bank. With a large “critical mass” of production, branches tend to snap from the weight of these dense buds. Flowering time is
    approximately 6-8 weeks, with a heavy leaf to flower ratio. However, due to the large production of flowering, this strain is susceptible to mold which can be reduced by growing indoors to reduce humidity. THC levels of this strain may reach 19-22%.

Definitely good stuff. I have pretty bad migraines, and I have anxiety attacks, I was always looking for something to help with that, and if this is you, this is your strain. Very reassuring, and just all around a very homey smoke.

Appearance

Thin claw-shaped wasabi green sepals with armadillo accents arranged in open spiral calyxes, snaked with shocks of ochre pisitls, and above average coverage by short, thick-stalked trichomes with large heads
    Aroma

Slightly earthy, musky, and lightly citrusy smell which limited pungency, even after grinding
    Flavor

A base piney, earthy type of profile that was somewhat pungent, but didn’t really taste like anything specific of noteworthy. It wasn’t just the taste of smoke itself, but was not too far from that point — the Afghani seems to have taken charge in
    the flavor department for sure, as there was no Dutch Skunk sweetness in it at all.
    https://www.420orchard.com/product/critical-mass/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)