• John D. Bleiweiss, MD ??

From online@bwfg.org@21:1/5 to Laura on Sun Oct 9 20:31:03 2016
    On Wednesday, April 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Laura wrote:
    Of Trenton NJ I think. Just wondering how reputable the "when to suspect lyme" paper
    by him is. Was it published anywhere (i.e. AMA publication would be great).

Hi Laura, The essay that's largely circulated on the web was handed to me by Doc Bleiweiss. It was published in another publication that I've never been able to find, and even so, a different version. I posted it on my site, cassia.org shortly after I
    received it.

Don

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From online@bwfg.org@21:1/5 to Laura on Sun Oct 9 20:28:09 2016
    Of Trenton NJ I think. Just wondering how reputable the "when to suspect lyme" paper
    by him is. Was it published anywhere (i.e. AMA publication would be great). Anyone
    know where i could get citations to back up some of the things he writes (is there a
    copy of the paper somewhere on the net with footnotes? ).

I want to give the paper to my doctor, however without any way to verify or confirm
    what he writes, not sure that I should.

Thanks for any info you can give on him!

Laura

--
    To respond personally replace 'nospam' in email address with 'exp'

by him is. Was it published anywhere (i.e. AMA publication would be great). Anyone
    know where i could get citations to back up some of the things he writes (is there a

I want to give the paper to my doctor, however without any way to verify or confirm
    what he writes, not sure that I should.

Thanks for any info you can give on him!

Laura

--
    To respond personally replace 'nospam' in email address with 'exp'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From online@bwfg.org@21:1/5 to Laura on Sun Oct 9 20:37:20 2016

Hi Laura,

The essay that's largely circulated on the web was handed to me personally by Dr Bleiweiss, and published on my site, cassia.org shortly after I received it. There was a slightly different version published elsewhere regionally, I think; but I have never
    been able to find it. This is likely the only remaining source.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05