• MI. Newscaster with Lyme

From earlesch51@gmail.com@21:1/5 to gadav...@aol.com on Wed Jan 27 16:50:35 2016
    On Wednesday, February 16, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, gadav...@aol.com wrote:
    Did anyone in Michigan see the channel 7 news last night. They did a special report on Rob Cress who was the weatherman until 1993 when he got Lyme. He looked real pathetic, like he was in a fog, he said he used to have Lyme, but now his doctors tell him he has CFS and fibromyalgia. I remember he was treated
    for lyme, IV for the first couple of years. He has since lost his job, wife and
    family, he seemed sad, lonely and confused. It was a stupid report, no info to
    pass to the public. I remember him being very popular in MI, a advid outdoorsman. The CFS, Fibro dx sounds like a sham to me, what do you think , should I, or someone with greater knowledge, contact him. Its bugging me. Gayla

Rob Kress can be treated for Lyme Disease using Rife Frequencies,Isochronic Tones and Binaural Beats on You Tube.All You have to do is play it on your computer!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)