• Im lost and need help idk anymore 911

From tay.ulivarri@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 14 05:48:30 2018
    My fiancé has Lyme's and it has come back about Lil over a or ago and idk what to do anymore every time I try to get him to go,to the drs he'll start to procrastinate and then we're really late to the appointment or we won't even make it and it just
    seems like he does it on purpose I know it's not his fault but I can't get him to see a doctor even though he wants to and no he's scared but I don't know what else to do I feel like a lot of the times I lose my best friend I lose the man that I loved
    but then I look in his eyes and I can see that the man I fell in love with his still there inside him I believe he can get better but I don't know what to do if you want see a doctor to get the help! And on top of it I am 6 months pregnant now I need the
    man I fell in love with back bring another baby into this world and we've already lost our two other boys because of his disease even though we can get our other two boys back still you can't do that until he is better I don't know how to go about this
    or what to do I need help I need advice she can give me that it would mean everything to me please help me I'm begging for help any help any information please

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)