• Root canal feels really sensitive when tapping on it!!!!! Also Has nagg

From storybrook1212@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 11 18:20:31 2020
    I’ve been having weird sensation of sensitivity in my upper right molar that had a root canal and crown about 4 years ago. Recently it started feeling nagging sensitive sensation but there’s no pain. Just even when I’m not using it it feels
    sensitive. Makes me want to touch it/tap on it to see where I feel sensitive. When I tap on it I feel sensitivity there but doesn’t a root canal take that out? I’m very frustrated because this tooth hasn’t goven me problems for four years and now
    it’s constantly there. Dentist didn’t find anything on x Ray and everything looks fine with the tooth but why does it feel this way? I’m not sensitive to cold or hot things just in general when I touch it and even don’t use it it’s sensitive.
    But when I bite down it doesn’t hurt. I admit I’m using that side more often than the other but it shouldn’t be causing this much discomfort. Tooth isn’t sensitive to hot or cold. Actually feels better putting temperatures on it. Especially cold.
    I’m really anxious because I already have the possibility of having to take out another root canal and I don’t want to take this one out either. Did your problem resolve ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)