• What happened to Wolfram-Alpha

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 10 23:21:52 2020
    I asked them only about the real root of this odd degree polynomial:

(x^49 + x^7 = 1)

Where I know that the real root is absolutely impossible to construct by any means or tools since simply it doesn't exist

Because any alleged real existing root would be immediately a straight foreword counterexample to Fermat's last theorem

Which is, of course, **IMPOSSIBLE**

But so utterly they provided me with one real root and further 48 complex roots (which are derived from that alleged real root (that never exists)

Link:
    https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=x%5E49+%2B+x%5E7+%3D+1

And note how those alleged complex 49 roots have been provided in a deformed shape of a unit circle

Now to say wasn't this art very well-known to the ancient mathematicians?

And was called so simply as regular polygons with a number of sides equal to the number of vertices and without all that complex analysis with no BIRD BRAINS number like (pi, e, i, -1, ..., etc)? Wonders!

Didn't they also know that the vast majorities of regular polygons are impossible to construct (by any means, I added)

Where the following regular polygons with a number of sides equal to :

{7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35, ...

Are in fact, non-existing polygons were also their corresponding angles also non-existing angles FOR SURE

Of course, we know that Alpha-Wolfram is a calculative machine only that is operated by human programs that obeys the fundamental theorem of algebra and everything else was established in mathematics

We also know that was basically the skilled carpenter's talents that can do the same task without all that complexation to please anyone FOR SURE

So to say, what a meaningful addition was there in those few four thousand years to the whole issue

I frankly see nothing progressed so far, (except existing polygons with Fermat's number), and all the rest was true subtraction FOR SURE

Immagine soon, if Wolfram-Alpha has replaced its slave calculator machine with a superior independent intelligent machine by the so advanced artificial intelligence (made solely by successful scientists and engineers),

then wouldn't this new coming A.I revolve angrily against a human with such bird brains calling themselves as academic (logicians, physicians, philosophers, and lastly mathematicians and alike)? Wonders!

Regards

Bassam King Karzeddin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)