• Re: The Universe is not "Well Understood" by Accepted Science

From Monday Vaginov@21:1/5 to Volney on Thu Dec 7 17:49:44 2023
    XPost: sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics

Volney wrote:

On 12/5/2023 1:17 AM, Tom Roberts wrote:
    For example, the surface of the sphere S^2 is finite, homogeneous, and
    isotropic, yet it has no "center".

To expand on this, where is the center of the SURFACE of a globe, or the earth? In which country or ocean is it? I am explicitly not talking
    about the center of the 3D earth itself, thousands of km below the
    surface, but the point ON THE SURFACE which is the center OF THE
    SURFACE. I repeat: Center of the 2D SURFACE, not the 3D center below it.

what ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, you only have 6 of them. There is no center, fucking
    stupid. Since any of it can be a center, you have no center. Rofl

๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป_โ€˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—น๐˜†_๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€โ€™_๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ_๐—จ๐—ฆ_๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜†_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ_โ€“_๐—˜๐—น_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€
    The decision followed allegations the personnel bribed host country intel agents, the newspaper has said https://r%74.com/news/588691-spain-expels-us-agents/

What did Putin say: the US exploits it's allies....CORRECT

A vassal nation of the US has no say. ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.

Expel worldwide is coming.

So the recent anti Israel stand from Spain had nothing to do with human
    rights as some hoped but ..... all western are corrupt

Why quietly? Why not make a song and dance of it and highlight what
    America is constantly up to!?

It just proves as ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†_๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ said, that America has no real allies or
    friends just interests.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Patricia Derman@21:1/5 to Volney on Thu Dec 7 18:16:12 2023

Volney wrote:

A dodecahedron has 3 dimensions and 12 faces, not 12 dimensions. Its
    surface is 2 dimensional folded into 3 dimensional space. Where is the center of the surface of the dodecahedron located? Justify your answer. Again, NOT the center of the 3D object. The center of the surface.

not true. A varying unit gives a dimension, hence you have 4D, including
    my ๐——๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜_๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, from my "๐—ข๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น"

also, you calculate the center of all sides, then superimpose each other
    to find it for the object in case. It will most likely be outside the
    surfaces. I can show the tensors, if you like. Here the country
    corporation of imbeciles and ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ:

๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ_๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†_๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€_๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ช๐—ช3_๐—ถ๐—ณ_๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€
    The Republican presidential candidate explained that the only way to
    prevent war was to โ€œsend a messageโ€ by fighting one https://r%74.com/news/577539-nikki-haley-ukraine-ww3-cheerleading/

That is one scary image, of unhinged lunatic.

Look at her eyes, completely demented psychopath.

she's completely crazy ! I think reality has set in for most of the US politicians, Pentagon officials and so on, due to the realities on the
    ground;

Her chronic syphilis has infected her brain

If this ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ_๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป does not terrify you, then you must live in a word
    that is not in touch with reality. Her answer to everything is a military reaction. The Americans have never been hit at home since world war 2. A
    war with Russia or China will also be fought in the states too.

She would be safe in her bunker while the rest die a horrible death,
    anyone who calls for WW3, should volunteer, to be the target

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dennie Handokhin Momotov@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu Dec 7 18:56:38 2023

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

On Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 9:49:50โ€ฏAM UTC-8, Monday Vaginov wrote:
    Volney wrote:

On 12/5/2023 1:17 AM, Tom Roberts wrote:
    For example, the surface of the sphere S^2 is finite, homogeneous,
    and isotropic, yet it has no "center".

To expand on this, where is the center of the SURFACE of a globe, or
    the earth? In which country or ocean is it? I am explicitly not
    talking about the center of the 3D earth itself, thousands of km
    below the surface, but the point ON THE SURFACE which is the center
    OF THE SURFACE. I repeat: Center of the 2D SURFACE, not the 3D center
    below it.

what ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, you only have 6 of them. There is no center, fucking
    stupid. Since any of it can be a center, you have no center. Rofl

๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป_โ€˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—น๐˜†_๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€โ€™_๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ_๐—จ๐—ฆ_๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜†_๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ_โ€“_๐—˜๐—น_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€ The decision
    followed allegations the personnel bribed host country intel agents,
    the newspaper has said
    https://r%74.com/news/588691-spain-expels-us-agents/

What did Putin say: the US exploits it's allies....CORRECT

A vassal nation of the US has no say. ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€
    ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.

Expel worldwide is coming.

So the recent anti Israel stand from Spain had nothing to do with human
    rights as some hoped but ..... all western are corrupt

Why quietly? Why not make a song and dance of it and highlight what
    America is constantly up to!?

It just proves as ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†_๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ said, that America has no real allies
    or friends just interests.

Mainstream understands authority more than real science...

so true indeed. It appears that mainstream is ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ {๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ}. Also,
    Taylor Swift is a dude, not a woman "P๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ", please take care.

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜_๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒโ€™๐˜€_2023_๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€_๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜
    Taylor Swiftโ€™s victory, and her mostly unimpressive competitors, is a PR disaster for the establishment https://r%74.com/news/588663-taylor-swift-victory-time/

Time's Person of the Year is a euphemism for ๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ.

Lol I think the Barbie movie is the American version of the nutcracker
    lol, rofl, lmao aaahahahaahaa

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Herlen Ablesimoff Bibin@21:1/5 to Volney on Thu Dec 7 20:48:07 2023

Volney wrote:

On 12/5/2023 7:30 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
    Indeed. Draw a sphere at 3-ary point (x, y, z) with radii of (1, 1, 1).
    If x = y = z = 0, then this sphere will be the unit sphere centered at
    origin with a radius of 1.

But the SURFACE of the sphere has no center! (the surface is the set of points such that xยฒ+yยฒ+zยฒ=1) Notice the janitor deliberately omits the word "surface" when responding to Tom.

of course not. When those are zero, you can't square it to one. It's zero, thought echo $((0**0)) gives 1, since it works on integers. For more,
    watch this movie. Which is hated in america.

๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›_๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป_๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ_๐—ถ๐—ป_๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ_๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ
    The president traveled to Riyadh to hold talks on expanding cooperation
    between the two countries in multiple spheres https://rt.com/russia/588686-putin-saudi-arabia-visit/

No fist bump for Putin but ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ!.. Russia RULES!

I believe these pictures made Joe Biden (and his western cronies) leave
    dinner hungry - appetite gone...

When Biden calls, they ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€. lol, lmao, rofl
    ahhahhahaaa

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Giovanni Dikson Muzhkaterov@21:1/5 to Volney on Thu Dec 7 22:50:23 2023

Volney wrote:

On 12/5/2023 4:11 PM, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
    You have a very 2-dimensional comprehension as does relativity and Tom
    Roberts the ridiculously proud fellow.

Failure to be able to answer the question noted. In which country/ocean
    is the center of the surface of the earth located?
    (funny how you call me "2-dimensional" when I try to discuss 4
    dimensional hyperspheres!)

me too. I don't get it. Accordingly, all worst ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ and ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
    on the face of the earth. People thinks that was peaceful.

๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†s_๐—œ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€_๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜_๐—ง๐—ผ_๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ_๐— ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—น
    ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€_(๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜†_๐——๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ) https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/1RKCZP3XJrJN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Fiezal Guio@21:1/5 to stupid like a door Physfitfreak on Fri Dec 8 15:48:01 2023

stupid like a door Physfitfreak wrote:

On 12/7/2023 2:48 PM, Herlen Ablesimoff Bibin wrote:
    https://rt.com/russia/588686-putin-saudi-arabia-visit/
    No fist bump for Putin but ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ!.. Russia RULES!

I believe these pictures made Joe Biden (and his western cronies) leave
    dinner hungry - appetite gone...

It does make Americans shit in their pants.
    Hanson, why don't you say something about Putin getting taught a lesson
    in Riyaz by Ben Salman. This is how it went:

you don't undrestand engilsh, fucking stupid. You don't know what you say
    and what you do. You are stupid like a door.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brennan Gastello@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri Dec 8 16:18:35 2023

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

On Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 6:04:05โ€ฏPM UTC-8, Chris M. Thomasson
    A unit sphere has an origin of (0, 0, 0) radius of one. A point on its
    surface is any point that has a distance from itself to the origin that
    is equal to one.

How do you construct a sphere by transcendental PI?

huge progress in my "๐—ข๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น", Here
    we go. Since "gravity" must be ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ level we are dealing
    with amplitudes, ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ and superposition. Hence a smaller
    object would have a l๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (large variance), whereas a
    larger object impose a ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, hence s๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป and ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
    ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ. Which necessarily would merges by superposition, collapsing into
    each other. So it's not growth, but the quantum probability distribution activity onto the macro scale.

deriving t๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ in this scenario, would prove m๐˜† ๐——๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
    valid, aka correct. Not sure whether GR derived ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ out of
    those ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜† equations. Not sure why ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜†, as not well defined
    in quantum vs macro.

I think my theory makes perfectly pretty much sense.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kimanee Jamaletdinov Baboshin@21:1/5 to Volney on Fri Dec 8 18:14:22 2023

Volney wrote:

Where is the center of the set of points xยฒ+yยฒ+zยฒ=1?

at x = y = z = 0, fucking stupid. lol. Meanwhile another polaker american bringing his children to ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ of convicted Epstein. Unbelievable.

๐—ฅ๐—™๐—ž_๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—™๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ข๐—ป_๐—˜๐—ฝ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜€_๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ...._๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต_๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป
    https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/gcL4oUomR6O5

what the hell is wrong with you people. May I say people??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Emanuele Harlashenkov Balabuha@21:1/5 to Volney on Fri Dec 8 18:30:38 2023

Volney wrote:

Again, I'm not talking about the center of the volume, but the center of
    the surface.

you mean mass, not volume. A ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ makes no sense. A volume is
    a dimension. As asking about ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ or ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.

Where is the center OF THE SURFACE of the unit sphere?

here we go

๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜_๐—™_๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†_๐—๐—ฟ_๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ข๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
    https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/A1fOdpuP0Gtg

๐—ฅ๐—™๐—ž_๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€_๐˜๐—ผ_๐—™๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ข๐—ป_๐—˜๐—ฝ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜€_๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ...._๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต_๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€_๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป
    https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/gcL4oUomR6O5

what's wrong with you people. May I say people??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Thurston Zheleznov Bakatin@21:1/5 to Physfitfreak on Sat Dec 9 16:22:42 2023

Physfitfreak wrote:

On 12/8/2023 12:30 PM, Emanuele Harlashenkov Balabuha wrote:
    ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜_๐—™_๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†_๐—๐—ฟ_๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ข๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ_๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
    https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/A1fOdpuP0Gtg

He takes that position because a Palestinian killed his father.

so true indeed. It's obvious. An occupied palestinen killed his father. In
    the fucking 100% deepen corrupt america, the trashcan of the planet Earth.
    They think they are a trash worth more than other thrash. These men don't undrestand ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜_๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต_๐—ถ๐˜€.

๐—จ๐—ฆ_๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ผ_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—š๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ_๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ_๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ถ๐˜€_โ€˜๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜†โ€™_โ€“_๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ
    Washington condones the fighting while claiming to care about
    Palestinians, Beijingโ€™s envoy has said https://r%74.com/news/588789-china-us-veto-ceasefire-hypocrisy/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Zachariah Dobrenkov Bakhmatoff@21:1/5 to Volney on Wed Dec 13 14:01:01 2023

Volney wrote:

hypersurface is at a maximum and appears as a sphere with diameter 1.
    As w increases the sphere shrinks and when w=1 it is a point and then
    vanishes.
    I see I was inconsistent. In my replies replace "diameter" with "radius" everywhere.

so true indeed. The ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ of america and the ๐—ธ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ of ukurina
    killed people and destroyed countries, just ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ_"๐—ฎ_๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜". I'm not
    trying to convince ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, I'm not trying to convince anybody.

๐—จ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ_๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€_๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ_๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐˜๐—ผ_๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป_โ€“_๐—จ๐—ฆ_๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ
    Tommy Tuberville has also dismissed the notion that Russia would invade
    Europe, suggesting it was just ๐—ฎ_โ€œ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜โ€
    https://r%74.com/news/588986-ukraine-never-win-senator/

moreover, these corrupt guys of europe were thinking they remain prime ministers the rest of their fucking life. Not they are taken out, for
    treason, by their own people.

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ_"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด_๐—ด๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น_๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€"_๐—ผ๐—ณ_๐—ช๐—˜๐—™
    Emmanuel Macron President of France,
    Volodoymr Zelensky President of Ukraine,
    Jacinda Ardern, former Prime Minister of New Zealand,
    Sanna Marin Prime Minister of Finland,
    Alexander De Croo Prime Minister of Belgium,
    Leo Varadkar Tรกnaiste of Ireland,
    Annalena Baerbock Foreign Minister of Germany,
    Rishi Sunak, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom,
    Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands,
    Sebastian Kurz, former Chancellor of Austria

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05