• TEACHING TRUE MATH_math research series books// 235th published book Ho

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 18:55:45 2023
    #6-1, My 144th published book

Revised Modern Euclidean Geometry with Quantized Angle, Irrational number values, and Triangle Integration Theory// Math Research series, book 1 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is AP's first book in math research series. The book came about from research into the parallelepiped for which a quantized angle was required. It quickly escalated into a theorem that Old Math never had-- all triangles require at least one of its 6
    parts = 3 sides + 3 angles, be a irrational number valued part. That caused me to hunt for a proof. And the spectacular fallout of all this research ends up explaining why physics has atomic spectral lines and white light is broken into a rainbow of
    colors. Further, this research forces us to revise all of Old Math Geometry to include not only quantized space but the quantized angle.
    Length: 72 pages

Product details
    • File size : 752 KB
    • Publication date : November 15, 2020
    • Word Wise : Enabled
    • Print length : 72 pages
    • ASIN : B08NMZ34LK
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    • Language: : English
    • Lending : Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #300,548 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store) ◦ #80 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #633 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #644 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#6-2, 150th published book

Proof Research into Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Ellipsoid, Ovoid, Torus; fixing the mistakes of Apollonius and Euclid // Math Research series, book 2
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: As AP was about to begin writing TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS for 1st year College, I ran into a big snag. For the physics textbook followed the history of physics which followed the history of the most important math equations related to physics. And
    trying to start the first chapter, I realized I had too many gaps and holes of omission of the proofs of cone and torus and a well defined oval. So I could not start that physics textbook until it was crystal clear and firm in my own mind of all the
    mathematics of geometry proofs and formulas for volume of cylinder, cone, sphere, torus and the math forms of x^2/A^2 for curved-line figures. Mind you, I am talking of the proofs of these formulas, not just the recognition by memorization of the formula.
    And in the midst of this research, several spectacular discoveries resulted (1) new formula of toruses (2) well-defined oval (3) corrections to Apollonius such as conic configuration is <> and not apex to apex >< (4) that ellipse equalled 2 hyperbolas,
    and a oval equalled 2 parabolas (5) the nonexistence of NonEuclidean geometries (6) a brand new Coordinate System on Conic Configuration (7) correcting Euclid's parallel postulate.

I had to be a master of the geometry, both proofs and math, of math form A = BCD and math form x^2/A^2 in order to begin writing the 1st year college physics textbook, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS.
    So I made this detour into this research book of conics before writing 1st year college physics.

And to my spectacular surprise, I ended up revising not only Apollonius's great work of Ancient Greek geometry, but also ended up revising Euclid's great work of Ancient Greek geometry.

Cover picture: My iphone photograph of Internet Google search of a cube is composed of 6 square-pyramids. Focus in on the picture of the interior diagonals outlining the 6 interior square-pyramids.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0918XDRB7
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 28, 2021
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 1207 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 383 pages
    • Best Sellers Rank: #4,705,842 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #951 in General Geometry
    ◦ #10,581 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#6-3, 160th published book

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 82 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// mathematics & logic by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface:
    A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery.
    I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream".
    Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future
    generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see
    AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZTLRL5 and ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09ZWFLKHC
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 1155 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 70 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#6-4, 179th published book

Torus volume versus donut hole volume related by phi number 1.61.... // Math research book 4
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon Kindle edition

Preface: Whilst doing my book TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College, I came across a research of a link between the number of neutrons needed to make the most stable of isotopes of the chemical elements. It involves hyperbolic
    geometry of the torus donut hole and is related to the golden ratio number phi = 1.61... and all its variants. So here is the book that proves the donut hole of torus is related to torus by the number phi= 1.61....

Cover Picture: Is my model I used to make the proofs in this book. I find it almost impossible to do this geometry in my head alone. I need to make picture diagrams and even hand held models to guide me through the intricacies of geometry research. If
    one thinks they can do it all in the brain alone, they are fooled and their result filled with error. The cover picture is my photograph of a model using 7 ping pong balls, 6 for the torus and removal of the 7th ping pong ball for the torus donut hole.
    Of course we fill in the 6 ping pong balls to make the torus itself.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09WHH6SV1
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 24, 2022
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 523 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 31 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#6-5, 229th published book

Correcting Old Math Calculus on cone & cone, rhombus, ellipse, rectangle, sphere research // math research

Preface: This book details the new method of Calculus integration over a distance-length of varying sized circles as discussed in my previous book, 228th of "Brief History of *True Calculus*--including new integration methods / math focus". Also, I
    noticed in February 2023, while doing mathematics for astronomy that Old Math calculus had a huge flaw in its theory of calculus concerning the right-circular-cone lateral area. That there was a percentage of the area involved with the cylinder that
    enclosed the cone. And this percentage could not be reflected in Old Math calculus methods of obtaining that surface area. So I wrote this book to resolve some geometry issues. Several major geometry figures are discussed in an ongoing research. The cone,
    sphere, rhombus and ellipsoid to name a few.

Cover Picture: The cover picture is my iphone camera taking two pictures and making a composite of the two pictures to be one picture. The picture on left is my plastic cone on top of a semisphere. The picture to the right is a photo of a Google Search
    for cone lateral surface area. Notice that Quora gives a correct algebra explanation as a percentage. But that several websites give a wrong geometry picture of that lateral surface area.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY28QJN2
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 9, 2023
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 517 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 37 pages

#6-6, 234th published book

The number 360 is not arbitrary but super special ;; Factorial and Theory of 9s// math research

Preface: It is assumed in most of math and physics that 360 is a arbitrary number to represent angles of mathematics. It is a pleasant number because of its many factors, but until now, AP elevates the number 360 as super super special for it ties
    together pi of math and the Fine Structure Constant of physics. The only number in all of mathematics that can perform this connection.

The Theory of 9s in mathematics is viewed as numerology by almost the entire math community. On this score, they are all wrong, for as this book is going to show, that the Theory of 9s is the derivative of the 1st Quadrant of mathematics with respect to
    the Factorial function as the area of the entire 1st Quadrant-- the integral. So the connection drawn in this book is that Factorial is an integral function and the Theory of 9s is the derivative of Factorial.

Cover Picture: I like many of my cover pictures to be my own hand sketches or drawings or writing as if I am at the blackboard in a classroom and teaching, once again as I was a school teacher circa 1975 in Melbourne Australia, teaching classroom math.
    In this picture, I hand sketched a curve and a straightline functions. My first several curves had to be erased due to error in drawing (further details in text). But the point of this drawing is that the curve function represents the exponential
    function and the factorial function, while the straightline function represents a slope derivative of Theory of 9s.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BZVBYR63
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 28, 2023
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 744 KB
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 31 pages

#6-7, 235th published book

How to make closed loop functions;;throwing out parametric equations;;Fundamental Theorem of Geometry// math research

Preface: This is a math research book, with some new fantastic ideas and revolutionary fixes on functions. I wrote this book in a historical log style format, for the research is ongoing. Some items in this book are not settled science. It is explosive-
    revolutionary math in the classrooms, for I throw out the parametric equation as being useless compared to the new method discussed. I cleanse the manifold but still throw out topology as nonsense for math was never a science of "bending". Bending is for
    welders or engineers or applied physics, not mathematics. So much is thrown in this book and in its place is new methods; finely tuned definitions; and a book ending with a proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Geometry. Ever since 2015 with my discovery
    of the world's first valid proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, I have been espousing that theorem almost every day. This espousing lends itself for a seeking of a Fundamental Theorem of Geometry. And with this research ending on manifolds as
    surface plates, that is, faces of polyhedra, may as well state a important theorem of geometry-- that Euclidean geometry is the only, one and only geometry, but it can be fractured into _two dependent_ geometries called Lobachevskian and Riemannian. I
    end this book with a proof of that-- the Fundamental Theorem of Geometry. Which springs naturally from the newly created extended function definition.

Cover Picture: My hand drawing sketches of Euclidean Geometry = Lobachevskian geometry unioned with Riemannian geometry, what I call the Fundamental Theorem of Geometry. First sketch is 3 dimensional showing a ball sphere resting on top of a saddle shape
    like a horse saddle. Second sketch is 2D, 2nd dimension of a half plane with a circle resting inside. Third sketch is a circular disc of 2D with three lines orthogonal to circle edge.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C2JKQ1ZC
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 13, 2023
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 401 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 58 pages

#6-8, My 240th published book.

New True Geometry starting with cycloid correction and Geometry-of-Motion // math research

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: Motion Geometry such as producing the Cycloid curve in Old Math was in error. Looking at the Limacon we see this error in Motion Geometry at its worst. And the fix of the error has to come from physics of Electromagnetic theory where magnetic
    field is always perpendicular to electric field. The mistake made in Old Math Geometry is that they had two motions in a cycloid and limacon construction. They had the motion of a circle, but had arbitrary motion for the Pointer-Marker. This book
    addresses the Old Math Geometry mistakes and opens up the entire field of new math of Motion Geometry. In the midst of that correction several major conjectures were discovered and proven in this book which has created a complete overhaul of Old Math's
    conic sections. For the parabola and hyperbola are not open curves but closed loop circuits of ellipse, oval, circle. The nasty mistake of Old Math to think cones are apex to apex is ridiculous to the nth degree, for true conics are base to base <>, not
    apex to apex ><. And I finish this book with a stunning proof that 3 arbitrary non-collinear points in the plane not only produces a unique circle, but produces a unique ellipse, yet Old Math claimed it requires 5 points to produce a unique ellipse. I
    suspect Old Math's 5 point requirement is based on the square or rectangle, whereas my 3 point requirement is a parallelogram that is not square and not a rectangle. If I can find a unique ellipse inside a unique circle produced by 3 arbitrary points non-
    collinear, then I can say in general all 3 arbitrary non-collinear points produces a unique ellipse.

Cover Picture: My photograph of holding two cones base to base. Two cones base to base forms the foundation of Conic Sections, and not the silly apex to apex.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C5VL38ZK
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 20, 2023
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 649 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 109 pages

#6-9, My 253rd published book.

The math proof: 3 arbitrary noncollinear points in Space, determines a Unique Plane and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This book started in May 2023 with the focus of having a look at the proof of 3 arbitrary noncollinear points in Space forms a unique plane and how that proof was created and assembled. Also whether that proof can answer the question of whether
    3rd dimension Space is the last and highest dimension. The result was rather fantastic, for it starts the major overhaul of Euclidean Geometry to be a discrete Space composed of Decimal Grid System Numbers. In this book I offer a new proof-- that is, a
    derived Theorem proof, and not a axiom of the statement of 3 arbitrary noncollinear points forming a unique plane. This book ends with a start of the total overhaul of Euclidean Plane Geometry because the true numbers of mathematics are discrete numbers--
    the decimal grid numbers and also the start of straightening out the Euclid Axioms of geometry.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of this concept of 3 arbitrary points in Space forms a unique plane, and especially note the top rightward picture of multiple colored planes.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CG563N6Q
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 20, 2023
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 433 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 83 pages

#6-10, My 254th published book.

Overhauling Math Sequence and Series theory// math research

Preface: Because the true numbers of mathematics are Decimal Grid Numbers, and not the Reals of Old Math, forces us to revise and overhaul both the Sequence theory and the Series theory of Old Math. Fortunately this overhaul is made super easy by the
    fact that the Sequence theory is a Polynomial equation and that the Series theory is a Polynomial function. And Polynomials are the only valid functions in all of mathematics.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search on "series mathematics".

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CGTXV55J
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 28, 2023
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 818 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 46 pages

y z
    | /
    | /
    |/______ x

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)