• Riemann Zeta function possesses a sequence of zeros, with their real pa

From Leonardo Lima@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 13:51:31 2023
    Dear members of sci.math,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to share with you my latest research, in which I demonstrate that the Riemann Zeta function possesses a sequence of zeros, with their real parts converging to 1.

The detailed proof of this statement is available at the following link on ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/375952049_Zeta_Function

Request for Feedback:
    I encourage all of you to review the demonstration and share your observations, critiques, or suggestions.

Assistance for arXiv Publication:
    Furthermore, I am exploring the possibility of publishing this work on arXiv to make it more widely accessible. Any guidance or experience you can share regarding the procedures for arXiv publication will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration. I am eager to receive constructive feedback and contributions to the discussion.

Best regards,
    Leonardo de Lima

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Leonardo Lima on Mon Nov 27 17:01:07 2023
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 3:51:36 PM UTC-6, Leonardo Lima wrote:
    Dear members of sci.math,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to share with you my latest research, in which I demonstrate that the Riemann Zeta function possesses a sequence of zeros, with their real parts converging to 1.

The Reals are not the true numbers of mathematics. And it is because they are a side road wreck of numbers that no geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is possible in Reals.

The true numbers of mathematics are the Decimal Grid Numbers that have holes and gaps from one number to the next number, same as in physics, found quantum mechanics-- discrete space and energy and time. Same thing goes for mathematics-- numbers have to
    be discrete for True Mathematics.

The Riemann hypothesis was proven by AP decades back-- that the Riemann Hypothesis is a hoax. A hoax because it is the furthest stretching of a system that uses fake numbers--- Reals.

My 25th published book.

Disproof of Riemann Hypothesis // Math proof series, book 11
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was September 2023. This is AP's 25th published book of science.

Preface: The Riemann Hypothesis was a conjecture never able to be proven and for good reason, for it was the last symptom of a rampant disease inside of mathematics. Old Math did not have the true numbers that compose mathematics. Old Math had a rag-tag
    ugly collection of fake numbers with their Reals, their Negative numbers compounded with Rationals compounded with Irrationals and then adding on the Imaginary. These are fake numbers, when the true numbers of mathematics are the Decimal Grid Numbers.
    Because Old Math uses fake numbers, is the reason that Riemann Hypothesis just languished, languished and languished. You cannot prove something riddled in fakery. Below I demonstrate why having fake numbers in math, creates fake proofs, fake theorems,
    and creates a conjecture that can never be proven.

Cover picture: Riemann Hypothesis deals with fake numbers of mathematics. When what is needed is the true numbers-- Decimal Grid Numbers. We learn Decimal Grid Numbers when very young, when just toddlers, wood counting blocks. All the true numbers of
    mathematics come from Mathematical Induction-- counting. Mathematical Induction is utterly absent in the Riemann Hypothesis, when it should be central to the hypothesis.

Product details
    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PVDS1RC
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 20, 2019
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    File size ‏ : ‎ 1489 KB
    Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 77 pages
    Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Best Sellers Rank: #5,118,638 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #643 in Number Theory (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #1,398 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #3,559 in Number Theory (Books)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)