• Inside the hypersphere

From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 12 12:41:49 2023
    nothing has ever moved there and never will.
    It is stillness math going on forever.
    Expansion is not movement..
    Atom's change size but that is
    not their movement. Speed
    is different from change in size
    or hypersphere universe
    dimension expanding.
    Forces move in the universe
    as well as material...

Mitchell Raemsch

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Timothy Golden@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 12 13:12:43 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 3:41:55 PM UTC-5, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    or hypersphere universe
    dimension expanding.
    as well as material...

Mitchell Raemsch

Remaining in some general dimensional level of logic: Our relative geometrical realizations are best satisfied as being on the surface of such a structure; arguably a terrestrial existence or occurrence. The origin being toward the center of this thing;
    accretion events; no different than our terrestrial ground yields; lay under us, so to speak, and in that the whole thing is radiating outwards and we as prisoners trapped on our brane, playing games trying to figure out how to escape. The past really is
    gone, and that we can receive some sort of echo is all that we will ever have. It is far from perfect. For instance, are you going to be able to tell me where all my pencils have gone to? I could swear there were three rolling around on my keyboard just
    the other day. In a lighthearted moment I put them away? And the light from this small event is heading for some alien's event horizon, and they are going to walkie-talkie the thing back to me? You can pull out you femptosecond gigajoule laser and stuff
    it, sir.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Timothy Golden on Mon Nov 13 11:08:17 2023
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:12:49 PM UTC-8, Timothy Golden wrote:
    On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 3:41:55 PM UTC-5, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    or hypersphere universe
    dimension expanding.
    as well as material...

Mitchell Raemsch
    Remaining in some general dimensional level of logic: Our relative geometrical realizations are best satisfied as being on the surface of such a structure; arguably a terrestrial existence or occurrence. The origin being toward the center of this thing;
    accretion events; no different than our terrestrial ground yields; lay under us, so to speak, and in that the whole thing is radiating outwards and we as prisoners trapped on our brane, playing games trying to figure out how to escape. The past really
    is gone, and that we can receive some sort of echo is all that we will ever have. It is far from perfect. For instance, are you going to be able to tell me where all my pencils have gone to? I could swear there were three rolling around on my keyboard
    just the other day. In a lighthearted moment I put them away? And the light from this small event is heading for some alien's event horizon, and they are going to walkie-talkie the thing back to me? You can pull out you femptosecond gigajoule laser and
    stuff it, sir.

Its boundary is significant because it closes contains and expands its universe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05