• 22m views- AP's 262nd Book of Science// Rewriting NOVA: Ancient Earth:

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Mon Nov 6 13:22:57 2023
    AP's 262nd Book of Science// Rewriting NOVA: Ancient Earth: Birth of the Sky and all 5 programs of NOVA Ancient Earth
    22m views
    Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Nov 3, 2023, 4:30:14 PM (2 days ago)

to sci.physics, plutonium-atom-universe, sci.math
    Sorry I seemed to have missed this show, but must include it.

The entire series of NOVA shows on Ancient Earth-- Birth of the Sky, then Frozen then Life Rising, then Inferno then Humans, five shows in all needs to be rewritten to more exacting science, not someone's gross opinion. And with that heavy hand of
    propaganda of CO2 to blame for every major catastrophe, when it is not to blame.

Geology is one of the poorest science communities that barely keeps up with discovery and with Commonsense. For example, it took Wegener and his concept of Continental Drift more than 50 years to replace the idiotic Static Earth, even though the evidence
    for continental drift was staggering. I was victim of that geology silliness in 1968 with going to college and learning from a geology textbook that the continents never move. And this NOVA series with a propaganda ploy theme of CO2 here CO2 there and it
    causes so much harm when CO2 should barely be mentioned at all.

And now in 2023, with this NOVA on CO2 propaganda in 5 shows, is another chapter in idiotic science pandered off as being what happened.

I will write at least 6 books correcting NOVA, and I hope NOVA goes back and rewrites their propaganda science to fit the reality and truth.

AP

AP's 262nd Book of Science// Rewriting NOVA: Ancient Earth: Birth of the Sky and all 5 programs of NOVA Ancient Earth
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Nov 3, 2023, 7:38:41 PM (2 days ago)

to
    So the first episode of this 5 part series of NOVA::Ancient Earth: Birth of the Sky takes Earth from its beginning to a time in which Earth had an atmosphere.

Atmospheres are not unusual for planets, why, gee whiz, the gas giants are huge atmospheres.

But the start of this NOVA series should start with valid true physics and astronomy.

The entire Universe is but one big atom of Plutonium, specifically 231Pu isotope and this gigantic atom that is the entire Cosmos contains smaller atoms inside itself. That is the beginning.

And galaxies and stars and planets compose the Cosmic Protons and Cosmic Muons that comprise the Atom Totality Universe.

We see evidence of this nowadays by looking at the mappings of galaxies at CalTech with Dr. Jarrett.

--- Quoting from my 148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1
    by Archimedes Plutonium ---

1a) Caltech's Jarrett cosmic ring starting to be in evidence of Atom Totality. Is it the Cosmic Muon or a ring of the Cosmic Proton, perhaps even a Cosmic Neutron?

--- quoting ---
    ned.ipac.caltech.edu
    http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/
    The third layer (0.01 < z < 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
    supercluster
    (left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
    ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
    disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
    chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
    southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
    whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
    cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
    --- end quoting ---

--- end quoting my 148th book ---