• AP proudly announcing his published 261st book of science // Fastest &

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 31 13:41:58 2023
    #20-9, My 261st published book of science.

Fastest & easiest way to ban assault rifles-- Congress-persons on trial whenever a mass shooting takes place// political science

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: The Lewiston, Maine assault rifle massacre touched off a nerve in me, for me to step up and to solve this problem, once and for always. For with all these massacres with assault rifles, it is only a matter of time before almost everyone in the
    USA is in that situation of having to be terrorized in a public space. No longer is it feasible for any American to say to themselves -- it will never happen here, or happen to me. At this rate, every State and every town will have to cope with a assault
    rifle massacre. Only in America, do we have the primal idiocy of arming citizens in public spaces with weapons of war. This must stop, as the statistics show there are, at present in the United States 2 mass shootings on average, each and every day. And
    what is bewildering is where is the Congress in all of this mass carnage? Is the Congress itself with the aid of National Rifle Association, NRA the main cause of mass death across the United States. That the Congress is inept and dullard in passing a
    Ban on Assault rifles + ammo. So I dedicate this book to solving that problem and turn the tide back to where the US Constitution in its first sentence of the Preamble of that great document speaks of "insure the domestic Tranquility". Losing your school
    children to a assault rifle is anything but domestic tranquility.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search of some assault rifles, and notice especially the smallest weapon in that photo being a pistol size. At the rate the NRA is going, everyone will be armed with weapons of war, just to drive into
    town to get a loaf of bread or spend time at the public park.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CM61FZLN
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 30, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 787 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages

y  z
    |  /
    | /
    |/______ x

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe   Archimedes Plutonium

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

AP proudly announcing his published 261st book of science // Fastest & easiest way to ban assault rifles-- Congress-persons on trial whenever a mass shooting takes place// political science by Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)