• Re: AP's 261st,262nd,263rd,264th books of science --Correcting NOVA's g

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 27 13:52:57 2023
    Alright, my Marshak's Essentials of Geology, 3rd ed. 2009 is so good that it can carry me through all the concepts I want to discuss. For Marshak on pages 28 to 29 shows the Inner and Outer Cores of Earth. On pages 38 to 40 talks of a concept of Polar
    Wander. Setting the framework for AP's new concept that a planet and star can flip 90 degrees on its axis due to the motion of its cores.

And I should have logically reasoned that Uranus did this, and not the silly bolide strike tilting Uranus axis on its side of 98 degrees. I say this because, well, Uranus is a gas giant, not a rocky terrestrial planet. When you bolide strike Earth in
    Cretaceous hitting in northern latitudes you can tilt Earth axis by 23 degrees. But if you strike Uranus, a gas giant similar to Earth, there is nothing to tilt for there is too much gas.

Now is the Red Spot on Jupiter, some sign, some indication of the location of the core of Jupiter??? And can Jupiter flip on its side as has Uranus flipped on its side.

As for stars, are there any binary stars where one has axis north south while its companion has axis east west?

Now I wrote a book on what causes Continental Drift as vibrations from the Earth cores causes continents to shake rattle and roll, just like pots set on top of the refrigerator will vibrate off and fall to the floor.

My 7th published book

Geology: Continents move not by convection currents but by Earth's Core as Motor Vibrations// geology series, book 2
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was April 2023. This is my 7th published book of science.

Preface: This is my research notebook turned into a textbook covering the early years of 2000 when I noticed refrigerator vibrations caused pots a-top to move and fall off. I started many threads on Usenet of the Vibration theory replacing Convection
    Current theory by 2006 to 2008 through 2014 to 2019. Early 2000, I noticed the pots on top of my refrigerator kept falling off due to Vibrations of the electric motor. This caused me to realize that I had a better theory for Continental Drift than the
    current mainstream Convection Current theory. All I needed was "deciding evidence". The deciding-evidence came with a science news bulletin of "Tectonic Plate Motion Reversal Near Acapulco". This book is written in the style of my research notebook so as
    to follow my thoughts and in search of evidence to prove the Vibration theory for Continental Drift.

Cover Picture: My photograph of the refrigerator with pots on top that lead to this discovery of the Vibration theory that replaces Convection Current theory of Continental Drift.

Product details
    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PRK4MZZ
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    File size ‏ : ‎ 1428 KB
    Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 174 pages
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,149,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #2249 in Geology (Books)
    #349 in Geology (Kindle Store)
    #3154 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Very crude dot picture of 5f6 magnetosphere of 231Pu Atom Totality

A torus shape doing the Faraday Law inside of each and every atom.
                 ____
           .-'               `-.      
       .'     ::\ ::|:: /::   `.
     /        ::\::|::/::        \               
    ;             _ _             ;
    |            ( O )            |     
    ;               - -             ;
     \         ::/::|::\::         /      
       `.     ::/ ::|:: \::      .'             
          `-    _____   .-'

One of those dots in the magnetosphere is the Milky Way galaxy. And
    each dot represents another galaxy. The O is the Cosmic nucleus and
    certainly not as dense as what Old Physics thought because in New Physics
    the interior of atoms has the Faraday law going on.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  
    Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe        
    Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 27 16:51:47 2023
    Alright, my Marshak's Essentials of Geology, 3rd ed. 2009 is so good that it can carry me through all the concepts I want to discuss. For Marshak on pages 28 to 29 shows the Inner and Outer Cores of Earth. On pages 38 to 40 talks of a concept of Polar
    Wander. Setting the framework for AP's new concept that a planet and star can flip 90 degrees on its axis due to the motion of its cores.

And I should have logically reasoned that Uranus did this, and not the silly bolide strike tilting Uranus axis on its side of 98 degrees. I say this because, well, Uranus is a gas giant, not a rocky terrestrial planet. When you bolide strike Earth in
    Cretaceous hitting in northern latitudes you can tilt Earth axis by 23 degrees. But if you strike Uranus, a gas giant similar to Earth, there is nothing to tilt for there is too much gas.

Now is the Red Spot on Jupiter, some sign, some indication of the location of the core of Jupiter??? And can Jupiter flip on its side as has Uranus flipped on its side.

As for stars, are there any binary stars where one has axis north south while its companion has axis east west?

Now I wrote a book on what causes Continental Drift as vibrations from the Earth cores causes continents to shake rattle and roll, just like pots set on top of the refrigerator will vibrate off and fall to the floor.

My 7th published book

Geology: Continents move not by convection currents but by Earth's Core as Motor Vibrations// geology series, book 2
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was April 2023. This is my 7th published book of science.

Preface: This is my research notebook turned into a textbook covering the early years of 2000 when I noticed refrigerator vibrations caused pots a-top to move and fall off. I started many threads on Usenet of the Vibration theory replacing Convection
    Current theory by 2006 to 2008 through 2014 to 2019. Early 2000, I noticed the pots on top of my refrigerator kept falling off due to Vibrations of the electric motor. This caused me to realize that I had a better theory for Continental Drift than the
    current mainstream Convection Current theory. All I needed was "deciding evidence". The deciding-evidence came with a science news bulletin of "Tectonic Plate Motion Reversal Near Acapulco". This book is written in the style of my research notebook so as
    to follow my thoughts and in search of evidence to prove the Vibration theory for Continental Drift.

Cover Picture: My photograph of the refrigerator with pots on top that lead to this discovery of the Vibration theory that replaces Convection Current theory of Continental Drift.

Product details
    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PRK4MZZ
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    File size ‏ : ‎ 1428 KB
    Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 174 pages
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,149,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #2249 in Geology (Books)
    #349 in Geology (Kindle Store)
    #3154 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Very crude dot picture of 5f6 magnetosphere of 231Pu Atom Totality

A torus shape doing the Faraday Law inside of each and every atom.
    ____
    .-' `-.
    .' ::\ ::|:: /:: `.
    / ::\::|::/:: \
    ; _ _ ;
    | ( O ) |
    ; - - ;
    \ ::/::|::\:: /
    `. ::/ ::|:: \:: .'
    `- _____ .-'

One of those dots in the magnetosphere is the Milky Way galaxy. And
    each dot represents another galaxy. The O is the Cosmic nucleus and
    certainly not as dense as what Old Physics thought because in New Physics
    the interior of atoms has the Faraday law going on.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.
    Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 27 23:53:08 2023
    Reading Marshak talking about pole reversal and explained as motion of the liquid outer core. Good enough. But no explanation of Pole Wandering. I am going to have to read Marshak several times on these issues. It is the Pole Wandering that like Uranus
    tilted 98 degrees and revolving around the Sun on its side, that I make this wild claim, that the Cores inside Earth drift also, not to the point where the cores come near the surface of Earth, but where the cores move some distance away from the exact
    center of Earth.

It is also know that Earth is an oblate sphere or ellipsoid with larger equator radius than to poles.

I suspect Polar Wandering as described by Marshak is all due to the wandering of the cores off center.

If true, would mean the axis is dependent on the cores in some sort of EM laws of physics. This would explain Uranus rotation on its side. And come to think of it, it is rather silly to think bolide strikes on a gas giant would shift the axis of rotation
    as a bolide has nothing solid to slam into.

Now I seem to vaguely remember that one of the satellites of the gas giants rotates on its side also, unless mistaken.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 28 14:38:45 2023
    Here I need to read Marshak several times over on core and magnetic electric fields of Earth. For I believe that the axis of rotation of Earth, Uranus and other astro bodies follows the core of that body.

The reason Uranus rotates on its side is because its core of Uranus causes and creates that rotation axis.

Now I would like for there to be some other examples-- perhaps some satellites or moons of other planets. Or even binary stars where one is axis of 0 degree and other is 90 degree.

Or the case of Mars which has a huge axis tilt of 23 degrees, same as earth.

I would even settle for a axis tilt of 45 degrees to the Solar ecliptic.

But before I make this into a book, I need broad reassurances that some EM laws of physics involve where a core drifts inside a nearly spherical object like Earth. This drift of core causes Polar Wandering and axis tilt.

It seems like few planets are sphere like and most are oblate-spheres. And is that oblate-sphere caused because of Core-drift.

Numerous times the Earth has a polarity shift where north became south and south became north in polarity, and that is easily explained as the Outer Core is liquid and causing polarity shift. But Polar Wandering has yet to be clearly explained, and I
    think Polar Wandering is caused and created by core movement.

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 28 22:08:52 2023
    Here I set up an experiment similar to Galileo inclined plane. He resorted to an inclined plane because the fall of gravity was just too fast of a speed and acceleration. By using inclined planes, he could then measure the parameters and discover the law.

--- quoting the Web on "Galileo inclined plane concludes" ---

The inclined plane thus allowed Galileo to accurately measure acceleration with simple instruments and ultimately to prove that, in the absence of other forces such as air resistance, gravity causes all falling objects to accelerate toward Earth at the
    same rate.Jan 29, 2004

NOVA | Galileo's Inclined Plane - PBS

PBS
    https://www.pbs.org › physics › galileos-inclined-plane

What was the result of the inclined plane experiment?
    What did Galileo discover about inclined planes?
    KNOWMAGINE - Inclined Plane
    Galileo used the inclined plane in order to learn about the principles of motion. Inclined planes helped Galileo prove his claim that bodies fall at a constant acceleration - i.e., that their speed increases at a constant rate. Following the proof of
    this claim, Galileo came to formulate the law of fall.
    --- end quoting ---

What I am going to set up is a inclined plane of small incline and roll a lime, then orange, then grape
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 28 23:56:29 2023
    Mercury magnetic field strength 1% of Earth or 300 nT 

Venus magnetic field strength is 10^-5 times Earth 

Earth magnetic field strength 3x10^4nT to 6x10^4nT

Moon magnetic field strength is 1 to 100 nT 

Mars magnetic field strength is 10^-4 times Earth
    I should include the spin of these astro bodies as equatorial 
rotation velocity: 

Mercury 11km/h 

Venus 6km/h 

Earth 1,674 km/h

Moon 18 km/h 

Mars 868 km/h

Axial tilt (from wikipedia)
    Mercury 2.11 degrees 

Venus 177.3degrees Venus is rotating the reverse of other planets, 
retrograde rotation 

Earth 23degrees ;
    Moon 1.5 degrees to ecliptic 

Mars 25.19 degrees

Jupiter 3.13 degrees

Saturn 26.73 degrees

Uranus 97.77 degrees 

Neptune 28.32 degrees

Alright, let me keep adding to the magnetic fields of planets table:
    Jupiter's magnetic field 14X larger than Earth's 

Saturn magnetic field about the same as Earth

Uranus an asymmetrical magnetosphere 0.23 gauss 

Neptune similar to Uranus only 0.14 gauss

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 31 13:13:54 2023
    The task before me is to prove Faraday's law and Ampere's law cannot involve spherical coils, wires, or magnets. That they involve circles or circuits which can be layered into a coil cylinder or a coil torus. Or in the most simple case, a circuit wire.

The mathematics of mathematical geometry is this::

Using the Quotient Rule, which is (f/gh)' = (f'gh - fg'h - fgh')/(gh)^2 

(V/C*L)' = B' =  (V'*C*L - V*C' *L - V*C*L') / (C*L)^2 

Maxwell had two terms in the Ampere-Maxwell law-- the produced magnetic field and a displacement current, but above we see we have also a third new term.

Faraday Law

(V/B*L)' = C' =  (V'*B*L - V*B' *L - V*B*L') / (B*L)^2

Here I use L angular momentum in place of Electric field E. The V is voltage, B magnetic field, C is coulomb current.

The differential equations of Electromagnetic theory do not allow for a sphere geometry for you cannot have a Faraday law nor a Ampere law in magnets as spheres or current Electric field as spheres.

The math proof is easy that no spheres are allowed in the Faraday or Ampere law. However the geology, geophysics of seismology proof is more difficult to interpret the waves sent down to the two cores of Earth, inner and outer cores is more difficult to
    see that the inner and outer cores are shaped more like a cylinder plug, both the inner core like a cylinder plug and outer liquid core like a cylinder plug. But then, no seismologist had a assignment-- show that the cores are not spheres.

Once we give seismologists the very idea-- they are cylinders, not spheres-- will they design their seismic waves to look for a cylinder and find the cylinder.

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05