• More of my philosophy about Israel and about Palestine...

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 14 16:25:08 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about Israel and about Palestine...

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think i am a new philosopher, so i think as a philosopher i will say
    that Israel has a problematic, it is that the Jewish state must not disappear, i mean look at for example the statistics of Israel population and it says the following:

As of March 2023, Israel's population stands at approximately 9.73 million. Jews make up the majority at 73.5% (about 7.145 million individuals). The Arab community, spanning various religions excluding Judaism, accounts for 21% (around 2.048 million).

And today, there are some 160,000 Israelis of Ethiopian origin. The community is known as Beta Israel, or House of Israel in Hebrew.

So black africans of Ethiopian origin are of course a tiny minority in Israel, so i think from the above statistics i can say that the Jewish state must not disappear, since there is only 73.5% of jews in Israel (i mean the ones that
    are like racially jews), so i say that we have to be compassion with jews of Israel and we have to protect jews of Israel and not to kill them as has just killed them Hamas with its attack on Israel, but of course Israel has to be compassion with the
    Palestinians and give them there rights.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 14 16:19:59 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about Israel and about Palestine...

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think i am a new philosopher, so i think as a philosopher i will say
    that Israel has a problematic, it is that the Jewish state must not disappear, i mean look at for example the statistics of Israel population and it says the following:

As of March 2023, Israel's population stands at approximately 9.73 million. Jews make up the majority at 73.5% (about 7.145 million individuals). The Arab community, spanning various religions excluding Judaism, accounts for 21% (around 2.048 million).

And today, there are some 160,000 Israelis of Ethiopian origin. The community is known as Beta Israel, or House of Israel in Hebrew.

So black africans of Ethiopian origin are of course a tiny minority in Israel, so i think from the above statistics i can say that the Jewish state must not disappear, since there is only 73.5% of jews in Israel (i mean the ones that
    are like racially jews), so i say that we have to be compassion with jews of Israel and we have to protect jews of Israel and not to kill them as has just killed them Hamas with its attack on Israel, but of course Israel has to be compassion with the
    Palestinians and give them there rights.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)