• Scientific American Oct 2023 "The Geoengineering Gamble Begins" add to

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 19 00:59:18 2023
    Scientific American Oct 2023 "The Geoengineering Gamble Begins" add to AP's Building Earth Air Conditioner book.

The only surprise to me, is why it took so long for science magazines to start publishing about Earth Air Conditioner. And I would not be surprised at all that many scientists will try to steal the ideas of AP. AP certainly does not buy into the idea of
    adding sulfur into the atmosphere. But AP is the pioneer of adding benign substances like dandelion seed. And there are thousands of airplanes everyday, that can deliver dandelion seed to reflect Sun rays.

So so stupid of a idea and suggestion of adding sulfur. Who was that chemist that did the very most to pollute Earth-- his leaded gasoline, his chlorofluoro that almost destroyed the Ozone protective layer. He even drank some leaded gasoline to protest
    the criticism. No, we need not another dangerous chemical fools to pollute Earth.

I am all for a Earth Air Conditioner, but only with a benign and good substance.

My 29th published book.

Formulas of Global Warmings = Fossil Fuel + Sun Flaring // Building Earth Air Conditioner // Energy series, book 4
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was 8Mar2021. This is AP's 29th published science book.

Preface: In 2021, Harvard wants to inject calcium carbonate dust into stratosphere. Not what AP approves, for he wants to test thistle or dandelion seed (something natural). Or, AP wants to test microbes, or, as a report in 2021 suggests building a solar
    panel air conditioner-- an ultimate in building a combined electricity producer plus air-conditioner, all in one unit.

Sorry, the title is challenging for I wanted as much information as possible in as few of words. We all know that burning fossil fuels causes carbon dioxide which causes the Greenhouse Effect trapping in Solar heat radiation and thus warming up Earth.
    But few of us realize also that the Sun every day, every year is itself getting hotter in its Faraday Law inside of every atom of the Sun and stars creates more magnetic monopoles (heat radiation). And especially in Solar Flares does the Sun radiate out
    more heat energy. What this book is addressing is our awareness of the ever increasing Solar heat radiation and a means of combatting that increasing heat from the Sun. So Earth at the moment is in a double-whammo of trouble. We are causing climate
    change from burning fossil fuels and causing the Greenhouse Effect upon Earth, melting all ice on all continents, all mountain snow, and even the polar ice caps. Which, if we wanted to, we can easily solve almost immediately by switching over to
    Geothermal Energy, much as Iceland has done. Iceland relies on geothermal 100%, and the rest of human civilization can do the same-- switch to geothermal. If all human civilization were like Iceland, the Fossil Fuel nemesis would be gone tomorrow.
    However, that leaves behind the Sun increasing heat radiation especially in Flaring and ever increasing heat radiation due to Faraday law inside of every atom. For this Sun Flaring heat, I propose several means of engineering what I call Earth's First
    Air Conditioner.

Every summer across the world, people prepare their air conditioner. There will soon be a day where Earth's human civilization follows the same line-of-work, by preparing Earth's Air Conditioner to mitigate that awful extra Solar heat radiation. It could
    extinct humanity if we do not prepare for a Air Conditioner.

Geothermal will conquer Fossil Fuel burning causing Greenhouse trapped radiation. Geothermal easily does that. But, our next major problem is Solar Flaring and for that, we must start developing engineering to save humanity from Solar Flaring and its
    ultimate source of Faraday Law inside each and every atom in the Sun.

Cover picture: a snapshot of dandelion seeds from a Google search of internet from my computer.

Product details
    • ASIN : B07Q22RBXZ
    • Publication date : March 24, 2019
    • Language : English
    • File size : 2248 KB
    • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Word Wise : Enabled
    • Print length : 244 pages
    • Lending : Enabled

y  z
    |  /
    | /
    |/______ x

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe   Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)