• More of my philosophy about the understanding of Liar Paradox and about

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 18 09:30:33 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the understanding of Liar Paradox and about self-sufficiency and about agile and about the Russel paradox and about the referential of truth and the referential of time and the referential of imaginary time about logic and
    about time and about the deeper meaning of being computable and about computability and about Elon Musk and about education and about Nelson Mandela and about mathematics and more ..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Ok , i think i have not understood previously correctly the Liar paradox from the following web page of wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_paradox

But i think i have just understood it correctly, so i think that it
    creates a self-referential problem because it refers to itself in a way that creates a contradiction, but i think that i have just explained what is
    the problem in my below thoughts about Russel paradox , and i invite
    you to read it again:

I think from my previous thoughts below, i can say that the paradox of Russel comes from the lacking of self-sufficiency , i mean that the rule can be not self-sufficient so that to avoid the future logical inconsistency or inconsistencies, so we can
    also say that there can be that it is "inherent" to the rule that it lacks the ingredients of consistency from the start, so then i think that there is no paradox in the paradox of Russel, since
    the inherent lack of consistency causes a future inconsistency from the logical inference, so there is no logical contradiction or paradox.

So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think you are understanding from my below answer about the paradox of Russel that there is no paradox, since when you set a rule in logic, the rule can come with a weakness or weaknesses that can show in the future from the logical inference, and the
    weakness or weaknesses are a logical weakness or logical weaknesses that are the "inherent" inconsistency or inconsistencies , so i think that it looks by logical analogy like the why we are using agile methodology.

Let's simplify the Barber Paradox with a straightforward example:

--
    "Imagine a small town with only one barber.

The barber has a rule: He will shave all the men in town who do not shave themselves, and he will only shave those men.

Now, here's the paradoxical question: Who shaves the barber?

If the barber shaves himself: According to his rule, he should only shave those men who don't shave themselves. But if he shaves himself, he would be shaving a man who shaves himself, contradicting his rule.

If the barber does not shave himself: According to his rule, he should shave all the men who do not shave themselves. But if he doesn't shave himself, he becomes a man who doesn't shave himself, so he should shave himself according to his rule."

--

So i think that there is no paradox, since we can say that the following rule:

"The barber has a rule: He will shave all the men in town who do not shave themselves, and he will only shave those men."

If it is interpreted as the men in town comprise the barber, so i can say that it can from the start come with an "inherent" logical inconsistency that doesn't contradict the future logically inferred inconsistency, since the logically inferred is
    inconsistent since the rule from the start contain an inherently inconsistent. But in the second case of the men in town doesn't contain the barber, there is not inconsistency.

So i think i have to be more rigorous so that you understand what i mean,
    so look at my following sentence about computability:

"It is the result that is the not solvable that is not being computable so that to arrive to the solvable"

So from the referential of truth we can say that the "is not being computable" of the above sentence is truth, but the "so that to arrive to the solvable" is
    not truth, so you are noticing that there is still a paradox in the referential of truth, so how to solve the paradox?, so i think we need the referential of time
    and the referential of an imaginary time, i mean by the referential of an imaginary time axis is that we can for example say that the above sentence
    is like a process that has a life of its own that allows us to know about the result of the being computable or not, so from this referential of the imaginary time of the life of this process, we can then say that this life of the process has an end, and
    the end is of course the not going in the above sentence beyond the : "It is the result that is the not solvable", so then the paradox is solved.

So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts so that you understand my views:

So i think i know from where comes the paradox, so when i am saying the following:

"It is the result that is the not solvable that is not being computable so that to arrive to the solvable"

So you will say that there is still a paradox in logic , but so that to solve the problem of the paradox we have to say that logic requires time and an imaginary time, since with the the imaginary time or with time we can say that we are not allowed to
    continu in the above sentence after the: "It is the result that is the not solvable", so it solves the paradox, so then i think that logic requires time and the imaginary time.

So then i think my following interpretation is the correct one:

"So what i mean is that from the following definition that you have just given before: Computable problems are those for which an algorithmic procedure exists to provide a solution for all possible inputs, so notice that it says that it provides a "
    solution", and it provides a solution doesn't mean solvable, but it can mean the solution of not being solvable."

I invite you to read carefully my following discussion with ChatGPT about computability:

Here is my first question to ChatGPT:

Is mathematics computable ?

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Mathematics itself is not inherently computable or non-computable; rather, it is a field of study that includes both computable and non-computable aspects.

- Computable Mathematics: Many mathematical problems and concepts are computable, which means they can be defined and solved algorithmically. For example, arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), solving linear equations,
    finding the area of a geometric shape with known dimensions, and many other mathematical tasks can be computed using algorithms or programs on a computer. These are considered computable mathematics.

- Non-computable Mathematics: On the other hand, there are mathematical problems and concepts that are non-computable. These are problems for which no algorithm or computer program can provide a general solution. The most famous example of non-computable
    mathematics is the Halting Problem, which asks whether a given program will halt (terminate) on a given input. It has been proven that there is no algorithm that can solve the Halting Problem for all possible programs and inputs. Gödel's incompleteness
    theorems also demonstrate the existence of undecidable mathematical statements.

In summary, mathematics encompasses both computable and non-computable aspects, depending on the nature of the mathematical problems and concepts involved. Many practical and everyday mathematical problems are computable and can be solved using computers,
    while some abstract or theoretical problems are inherently non-computable and cannot be solved algorithmically."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

But if we define computable as giving a result of not being computable , we can say that it is computable ?

"Defining "computable" in a way that leads to a paradox, such as stating that something is computable if it results in "not being computable," creates a form of self-reference that can be problematic and contradictory. Such definitions can lead to
    logical inconsistencies similar to the well-known "liar paradox" (e.g., "This statement is false").

In formal mathematics and computer science, the concept of computability is defined rigorously without self-reference. The definition of computability is based on the notion of a problem being solvable by a mechanical or algorithmic procedure. Problems
    that can be solved by such procedures are considered computable, while problems that cannot be solved by any algorithm are considered non-computable.

The concept of computability is a foundational concept in computer science, and it is important to maintain clear and consistent definitions to avoid logical paradoxes and contradictions. Therefore, it's not meaningful to define computability in a way
    that inherently leads to self-contradiction. Instead, computability is defined precisely based on the capabilities of computational models and the limits of computation."

And here is my third question:

But i think i am right , since computable is that it can be computed but it can give a solution of not being solvable.

"I understand your perspective, but it's important to distinguish between informal or intuitive definitions and the formal definitions used in mathematics and computer science. In formal mathematics and computer science, "computable" has a specific,
    rigorous definition based on the ability to be solved by an algorithmic procedure. This definition is not dependent on whether something "can give a solution of not being solvable."

In the formal context:

Computable problems are those for which an algorithmic procedure exists to provide a solution for all possible inputs.

Non-computable problems are those for which there is no algorithmic procedure that can provide a solution for all possible inputs.

While informal language and intuitive understanding can vary, in academic and technical discussions, it's important to adhere to the established and precise definitions to avoid confusion and ensure clear communication within the field of mathematics and
    computer science. If you are discussing this concept in a specific context with a particular audience, it's always a good practice to clarify your intended definition to avoid misunderstandings."

So here is my last question to ChatGPT:

So what i mean is that from the following definition that you have just given before: Computable problems are those for which an algorithmic procedure exists to provide a solution for all possible inputs, so notice that it says that it provides a "
    solution", and it provides a solution doesn't mean solvable, but it can mean the solution of not being solvable.

"I see your point now. You are emphasizing the term "solution" in the definition of computability and highlighting that it doesn't necessarily imply that the problem is solvable in all cases but rather that it provides a response, which could be a
    solution or an indication of unsolvability.

In this interpretation, "computable" means that there is an algorithmic procedure that can handle all possible inputs, even if that procedure sometimes returns a result indicating that the problem is not solvable for certain inputs.

Your perspective focuses on the idea that "computable" acknowledges the ability to provide a response, which may include both solvable and non-solvable cases. This viewpoint aligns with a broader understanding of the term "solution."

While this interpretation may be valid in certain discussions or contexts, it's essential to be aware that in formal mathematical and computational contexts, "computable" typically implies the existence of an algorithmic procedure that provides a
    solution for all possible inputs. However, your interpretation can still be a useful way to approach and discuss computability from a more general perspective."

I have just looked at the following video of Elon Musk about education and
    he is saying that there is no need even to have a college degree at all ,
    even high school, and i think that he is making the same mistake
    as the Nelson Mandela saying below, i mean that you have also to follow the way of prevention by minimizing at best the defects or the making the errors or the making the mistakes by having a college degree or by having a high school degree , so i invite
    you to read my following thoughts about the Nelson Mandela saying so that you understand my views, and i invite you to look at the following video of Elon Musk so that to notice his mistake:

Elon Musk’s Incredible Speech on the Education System | Eye Opening Video on Education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNQDp3v-VGE

So i have just looked at the following video of Nelson Mandela, and i invite you to look at it:

Nelson Mandela: Inspiring wisdom for a brighter world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9KAtEBGMRw

So notice carefully that Nelson Mandela is saying the following in the above video:

"Do not judge me by my successes,
    but judge me by how many times
    I fell down and got back up again."

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , and i think that the above saying of Nelson Mandela from the above video of Nelson Mandela is not smart, since
    Nelson Mandela in the above saying is not saying that you have to be good prevention from making the errors or from the falling down so that to be successful. And notice that the being good prevention is also the being successful, so i say that the
    general way is the way of good prevention that minimizes at best the making errors or the falling down before making the success of like for example the "got back up again" , and the good prevention is also the good education and the good experience that
    makes you smart.

So notice above that i am giving the right "model" that is creative and it is the following:

"So i say that the general way is the way of good prevention that minimizes at best the making errors or the falling down before making the success of like for example the "got back up again"."

So notice carefully that my model above is creative, since the being good prevention is also the being well equipped with resilience and with the good education and with the good experience etc., and notice that the being good prevention is minimizing at
    best the making the errors or mistakes, and the being good prevention is also recursively , in the way to the goal , making the mistakes that are minimized at best and learning from them.

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so in philosophical mathematics, i can ask a question of: Is mathematics invented or discovered ?, so i think it
    is both , since our universe has been tuned from the infinite multiple universes, so we can discover patterns in it of mathematics, since i say the following:

So i think that our universe is an evolutionary process, i mean that it is a random process , but it is not just a random process , since the random process is the "infinite" universes that have processed in like "Parallelly" and "Serially" and "Semi-
    Parallelly" in groups of a number of universes, by combining in a kind of manner, so that to create our tuned universe, and the Parallelly is like in parallel programming that accelerates much more the process of creating our tuned universe or other
    tuned universes like ours, and the "tuned" means that we are also discovering mathematics as patterns .

But since i also say that since it is also idealized in mathematics, since i for example think that real numbers is an ideal , i mean that it permits to measure since the real numbers between 0 and 1 are infinite, so real numbers is like the ideal or like the general way to measure in a realistic manner, so we can say that
    mathematics can also be invented , so i can finally conclude that mathematics is both invented and discovered.

And i have just looked at the following video of Monte Carlo Simulation, and i invite you to look at it, and my answer to this video is just below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESK5SaP-bc

So i think that the above video is not so smart, since i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, so the first important pattern that i am discovering is that when you want for example to find the average height of people
    world wide as is saying it the above video, so you have by logical analogy to look at the people world wide like a dice game, i mean even if the people distribution of height of the world is mixed up, it is by logical analogy like a dice, i mean that
    they are distributed with a weight that we call height , so when you select randomly a person , you are like, by logical analogy, playing at a dice game, so the selected person has a weight of height from the distribution that looks, by logical analogy,
    like a dice, so now you are understanding that when you select randomly more and more persons until for example 10000 persons, it will have the tendency to well approximate the distribution of all the heights of all the people around the world, so i also
    say that we have to select randomly since, by logical analogy, we have like to play at for example the game of dice "randomly".

And so that to know my other pattern that i have just discovered with my fluid intelligence that explains the logical implication in mathematical logic, you can read my thoughts about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

So i have just looked at the following video about Leadership from a known psychologist that is called Jordan Peterson, i invite you to look at it:

The Importance of Character in Leadership | Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzSiLUckjY

But i think that the above video is not smart, since it is not knowing how to define correctly good leadership, so i will now discover important patterns with my fluid intelligence so that to define correctly what is good leadership, and here are the
    important patterns:

So we have to ask if efficiency can model reliability, so i think efficiency can model reliability since "efficiency" refers to the extent to which a system, process, or device can perform a given task or function with minimal waste of resources, time, energy, or cost, and since minimizing at best the cost in efficiency is also
    that redundancy, fault tolerance mechanisms, failure analysis, risk assessment, and preventive maintenance practices all minimize the cost of bugs or errors, so they can be modeled with efficiency too, so i say that efficiency can model both reliability
    and performance, so then so that to define good leadership we have to say that it has to be modeled with performance and reliability, since in good Leadership you have to maximize at best performance and maximize at best reliability, so then since
    efficiency can model both performance and reliability, so then we can say that good leadership is maximizing at best efficiency.

So here is my new question to ChatGPT so that you understand more:

"But availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance can be categorized that they bring performance, it is why we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability"

"You are absolutely right, and I apologize for any confusion. The factors I mentioned earlier—availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance—are indeed integral to a system's performance and contribute to overall system quality.
    In that sense, we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability, encompassing the broader set of attributes that define a system's effectiveness, efficiency, and dependability.

To summarize, performance and reliability are two essential pillars for measuring system quality, but they are not standalone measures. They encompass a range of factors, including availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance,
    which collectively contribute to a system's overall quality and value. Evaluating all these attributes provides a comprehensive assessment of how well the system meets its objectives and user expectations, ensuring a holistic understanding of the system'
    s capabilities and limitations."

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)