• TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium-- only chemistry textbo

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 17 02:24:10 2023
    #3-1, My 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a
    small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed
    away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
    • File Size : 2167 KB
    • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
    • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
    • Word Wise : Enabled
    • Print Length : 1150 pages
    • Language: : English
    • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Lending : Enabled
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #181 in General Chemistry & Reference
    #1324 in General Chemistry
    #1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#3-2, 50th published book

Geometry of the Chemical Bond; metallic, covalent, ionic//Chemistry Series, book 2 Kindle Edition

This is the second book of the Series -- True Chemistry. I left off of True Chemistry with trying to solve the Chemical bond when the proton and muon inside of each and every atom is doing the Faraday Law. And since that book was already 1154 pages long,
    I decided to start afresh in a second book devoted to solving the Geometry of the chemical bond of metallic, covalent and ionic.
    Cover Picture: PHYSICS: Part 2: Extended Version: Halliday & Resnick, 1986, pages 654, 655 talking about Capacitors and my collection of some capacitors in my lab. The first one is a two prong wall plug taken apart to show what the prongs fasten onto
    when plugged-in (two parallel plates). The next three are spade and socket connectors (two parallel plates). Next is circular or hook plates, and last is a cylinder plate and socket.

Length: 134 pages

Product details
    Print Length : 134 pages
    Publication Date : June 21, 2019
    Word Wise : Enabled
    ASIN : B07TCVBD93
    File Size : 1308 KB
    Language: : English
    Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
    X-Ray : Not Enabled
    Lending : Enabled

#3-3, 81st published book

Animal-CO2 of the 3 CO2 isomers// Chemistry Series, book 3
    Kindle Edition

CO2 molecule has 3 isomers. An isomer means same chemical formula but different geometries. The 3 isomers of CO2 come from fire-CO2 and animal-CO2. The fire-CO2 has the carbon atom as central in the molecule and one of the oxygen atoms has a unshared
    dipole. The animal-CO2 has the carbon atom on the periphery with an unshared dipole.
    This is very important chemistry science for it impacts Global Warming but also hugely impacts biology because plants can only live on animal-CO2 and the fire-CO2 is a toxic poison to plants, much like CO is a toxic poison to animals.

Here we learn new facts about the molecules CO, N2, CO2, O2 and even H2O, new facts we never understood before, all because the real electron is the muon stuck inside a proton doing the Faraday Law and that chemical bonding is governed not by electrons
    but by Dirac magnetic monopoles, and that makes the Lewis structure be based on 6 not 8.

New concepts in chemistry: Lewis structure based on 6, not 8, and the unshared dipole. For a Lewis Structure based on 6, not 8, is the only logical way that the strongest bonded molecules end up being CO and N2. With a Lewis 8 Structure, the strongest
    bonded molecules, by logic, note, by logic would have to be O2 and FH or possibly FB. However, the proof is that bond dissociation energy of CO is the highest, proving Lewis 6 Structure is the true structure of Chemistry.

source: chem.ucsb.edu

in kJ/mol

CO 1076
    N2  946
    CO2 532
    O2  498
    C2 as in diamond is 602 kJ/mol
    H2O = 492
    OH = 425
    H2 = 432

Cover Picture is a winter stored potted clover that I am experimenting with and shows a animal-CO2 molecule going in, and going out is a O2 molecule that animals need to breathe.
    Length: 15 pages

Product details
    ASIN : B084217LB9
    Publication date : January 19, 2020
    Language : English
    File size : 1042 KB
    Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    Screen Reader : Supported
    Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    Print length : 15 pages
    Best Sellers Rank: #277,873 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #9 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
    ◦ #297 in Biology (Kindle Store)

#3-4, 38th published book

Hypothesis that Tar restores the Iron in Rust, back to the iron metal object// Chemistry series, book 4 Kindle Edition

Back in 2003 I noticed that while working on my roof, that when I pulled off tar on steel, that the steel was shiny bright iron with no rust while all around where no tar was, was much rust. So that started me to think whether tar acts as a chemical
    reaction in which it takes the iron atoms out of rust and places those iron-atoms-back-into-the-iron-object. Now that was 2003, and I have not had much time to really dive into experiments on this topic. For one reason-- I have to wait years for the tar
    to dissolve the rust and perhaps return the iron from iron oxide back into the original iron object. No, I do not have years and I was far too busy with other items of science. But now I plan to do more on this subject. Especially since in 2017 I
    discovered the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV and real proton is 840MeV, casting brand new light on chemistry and chemical reactions. The iron rust molecule Fe2O3 in New Chemistry where the .5MeV particle is not the electron but is Dirac's
    magnetic monopole, has to be reviewed in terms of this new found knowledge, and whether or not, tar can return the Fe2 back to the original metal object.

Picture cover: About 5 years ago this hammer and trowel were both iron rusted surfaces, both had iron rust, the trowel worse than the hammer. I put tar on the trowel rusty surface and today with a chisel removed some tar and see the shiny bright iron
    surface. I suppose if I had coated the hammer back then when I coated the trowel, the hammer would also be bright shiny iron. So the tar must have done something to not only remove the rust but restore the trowel to "more iron bright shiny surface", some
    claim (see below in text) that the tar only lifted the rust off the iron surface. I think there is more to it than just adhesion lift, and am thinking the tar takes the iron atoms out of iron oxide and puts the iron atoms back into the original iron
    object. So this is not a proof by any means, but a hypothesis, and a request for more research.
    Length: 32 pages

File Size: 2655 KB
    Print Length: 32 pages
    Publication Date: April 9, 2019
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07QK428KN

#3-5, My 119th published book.

The 2 Chemistry Periodic Tables of Elements, one based on magnetic monopole S,P,D,F and one a Nuclear Table based on torus geometry of 6
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was July 2023. This is AP's 119th published book of science.

Prologue: Sorry, but by July of 2023, I discovered that the governing principle for the 2nd Periodic Table is the geometry in motion of a Rectangle in Whirling Squares (see my 250th book) based on the number 4 for a table that is 4 by 25; and not based
    upon 6 for Lewis structure or 6 faces of a cube.
    So it turns out that my 119th book-- this book-- was a premature search for the 2nd table. So this 6 by 17 table was just a warm-up for finding the true 2nd table, a 4 by 25 array. That makes this book mostly of a historical value. In my 250th book of
    science, I detail why the Periodic Table is a 4 by 25 table. But I thank this book for setting the stages, the path forward in that discovery. Those curious of the history of my discovery of the 2nd table of elements because the Atom structure requires
    two tables-- one table for the neutrons as skin cover with Dirac magnetic monopoles and as parallel plate capacitors which makes the regular Mendeleev periodic table; and --a second table for the proton + muon of Atoms requires a separate table. You see,
    Atom structure is proton+ muon then neutrons as capacitors, and both need their own tables.

Rather than correct this book, for the 2nd table that embodies the protons+ muons is a 4 by 25 table, I rather leave this book untouched, mistakes and all, and leave it as a historical book. The correct array is found in my 250th book. My 250th published
    book.

TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry

Preface:
    In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real true electron of atoms was the muon and this muon is stuck inside its attendant proton torus. The muon is of 105MeV while the proton is 840 MeV. The particle that JJ Thomson in 1897 discovered was not the
    electron of atoms but instead was the Dirac magnetic monopole. Such a huge mistake throughout all of chemistry and physics, to think the electron was 0.5MeV orbiting around outside a proton of 938MeV breaks even the angular momentum concept of physics,
    for no hydrogen atom can exist with a 0.5 MeV particle traveling at 99.9% the speed of light around a 938MeV particle just will not stay together. And besides, in that Bohr-Rutherford model of the atom, their subatomic particles have no function, no job,
    no task, nothing. In that viewpoint of the atom, there must be a second Periodic Table of Chemical Elements that takes into account the true geometry of the atom. That geometry is based on protons forming a torus and the nucleus of the atom is the donut
    hole and parallel plate capacitor covering top and bottom of the proton torus composed of neutrons.

We keep the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements based on magnetic monopoles, the 0.5MeV particle and causing S,P,D,F orbitals. We keep that table, but we now include other tables based on the torus structure of protons of atoms.

Cover Picture: artwork of what a Periodic Table of Chemical Elements based on 6, looks like.

Product details
    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0891TTP29
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 21, 2020 revised in 2022
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    File size ‏ : ‎ 1081 KB
    Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 109 pages
    Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Best Sellers Rank: #4,312,406 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #2,251 in General Chemistry & Reference
    ◦ #15,495 in General Chemistry

#3-6, My 123rd published book.

World's first logical teaching of 6.*10^23, Avogadro's number and "mole"; refurbished with "hyasys" as 6.18*10^23 // Chemistry series, book 6
    Kindle Edition

Preface: I was worried I did not reach the target audience on this topic of mole and Avogadro's number. The cover picture is a High School physics textbook, a later edition of PSSC that I took when I was in High School circa 1967. It teaches mole and
    Avogadro's number. So I needed to write this textbook starting High School, because it is shameful to teach wrong science in either High School or University.

Cover Picture is page 448-9 of PSSC Physics, 3rd ed., 1971, Haber-Schaim, Cross, Dodge, Walter, explaining how Rutherford in 1919 weighed the mass of the proton in a experiment. It is disheartening to find I cannot see that experiment in a Google search
    because of another famous experiment of Rutherford of the gold leaf. And lucky for me that I retrieved this PSSC book I used in High School circa 1967-8 that explains how the proton mass was weighed in physics history. The mass of the proton is vital to
    understand the mole and Avogadro's number concept. Sad of course that every Old Chemistry and Old Physics textbooks that teaches the concept mole and Avogadro number never mentions the proton mass as crucial to understanding.
    Length: 70 pages

Product details
    File Size : 796 KB
    Publication Date : June 10, 2020
    Print Length : 70 pages
    Language: : English
    ASIN : B08B1GCRDH
    Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    Screen Reader : Supported
    Best Sellers Rank: #233,083 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #68 in General Chemistry & Reference
    ◦ #69 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #425 in General Chemistry

#3-7, My 250th published book.

TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry

Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with
    date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a
    laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.

Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry
    textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible
    in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then
    water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.

Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water
    molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are
    the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CCLPTBDG
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 21, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 788 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 168 pages

y  z
    |  /
    | /
    |/______ x

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe   Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)