• =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Is_this_a_number_in_mathematics_=2821=2E31=E2=96=A1=29=

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Fri Sep 8 16:51:43 2023
    On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 9:53:34 AM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    Dec. 27th, 2017

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Wed Sep 20 15:27:21 2023
    On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 9:53:34 AM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    Dec. 27th, 2017
    How do the academic Trolls 🧌 feel about it?

But mathematickers usually don't feel anything 😑!

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Tue Sep 26 00:53:14 2023
    On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 11:42:55 AM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 12:15:27 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:53:34 AM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    Dec. 27th, 2017

And truly or frankly speaking, this very poor question of mine would immediately reveal unlimited or unimaginable subtle stupidity and foolishness of human beings generally and specially those many alleged top genius (mathematicians, physicians,
    philosophers, logicians, thinkers, politicians, ...etc), so unfortunately, for sure

Now, Is it truly possible that human minds are generally so naive up to this limit of stupidity? wonder!

Taking into account that there are indeed rare exceptions to every rules fore sure

So, being apparently better than monkeys doesn't prove at all that humans are intelligent beings, for sure

BKK
    And truly and so unfortunately and very foolishly (I must confess) that I was giving those creatures many bigger things during my stay here since 2004, thinking that those creatures are honest and clever and would understand immediately from Big, hints,
    Big formulas, Big conjectures, Big facts with Big easy rigorous proofs they had never heard about it in their meaningless life,
    but I was so shocked and surprised that they were suffering so badly from much lesser things that never occured to my mind, they are suffering basically from unlimited foolishness to a case of mentally retarded people, they were suffering too badly
    from their so little and very negligible egoistic problems, they were suffering from big selfishness beyond limits, many more psychological issues they are suffering so badly now

So, what is going on with those extinct creatures? wonder!

How the devils had made them so empty heads like that and without any ethics and convinced them that they are the smartest people after all? wonder!

So, what is really going on with those people? wonder!

Are they truly victims of the devils actions or devils themselves? wonder!

So, here is the whole problem again? For sure

BKK
    Y

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Fri Oct 20 04:49:40 2023
    Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    Dec. 27th, 2017

Usually; any eingineering calculations or any eingineering approximations seems as a true mathematics for mathematicians, simply because it includes numbers & some mathematical symbols

And they can't understand yet that thire math was made by non-mathematicians FOR SURE

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05