• More of my philosophy about mathematics and more ..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 11:56:21 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about mathematics and more ..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so in philosophical mathematics, i can ask a question of: Is mathematics invented or discovered ?, so i think it
    is both , since our universe has been tuned from the infinite multiple universes, so we can discover patterns in it of mathematics, since i say the following:

So i think that our universe is an evolutionary process, i mean that it is a random process , but it is not just a random process , since the random process is the "infinite" universes that have processed in like "Parallelly" and "Serially" and "Semi-
    Parallelly" in groups of a number of universes, by combining in a kind of manner, so that to create our tuned universe, and the Parallelly is like in parallel programming that accelerates much more the process of creating our tuned universe or other
    tuned universes like ours, and the "tuned" means that we are also discovering mathematics as patterns .

But since i also say that since it is also idealized in mathematics, since i for example think that real numbers is an ideal , i mean that it permits to measure since the real numbers between 0 and 1 are infinite, so real numbers is like the ideal or like the general way to measure in a realistic manner, so we can say that
    mathematics can also be invented , so i can finally conclude that mathematics is both invented and discovered.

And i have just looked at the following video of Monte Carlo Simulation, and i invite you to look at it, and my answer to this video is just below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESK5SaP-bc

So i think that the above video is not so smart, since i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, so the first important pattern that i am discovering is that when you want for example to find the average height of people
    world wide as is saying it the above video, so you have by logical analogy to look at the people world wide like a dice game, i mean even if the people distribution of height of the world is mixed up, it is by logical analogy like a dice, i mean that
    they are distributed with a weight that we call height , so when you select randomly a person , you are like, by logical analogy, playing at a dice game, so the selected person has a weight of height from the distribution that looks, by logical analogy,
    like a dice, so now you are understanding that when you select randomly more and more persons until for example 10000 persons, it will have the tendency to well approximate the distribution of all the heights of all the people around the world, so i also
    say that we have to select randomly since, by logical analogy, we have like to play at for example the game of dice "randomly".

And so that to know my other pattern that i have just discovered with my fluid intelligence that explains the logical implication in mathematical logic, you can read my thoughts about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

So i have just looked at the following video about Leadership from a known psychologist that is called Jordan Peterson, i invite you to look at it:

The Importance of Character in Leadership | Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzSiLUckjY

But i think that the above video is not smart, since it is not knowing how to define correctly good leadership, so i will now discover important patterns with my fluid intelligence so that to define correctly what is good leadership, and here are the
    important patterns:

So we have to ask if efficiency can model reliability, so i think efficiency can model reliability since "efficiency" refers to the extent to which a system, process, or device can perform a given task or function with minimal waste of resources, time, energy, or cost, and since minimizing at best the cost in efficiency is also
    that redundancy, fault tolerance mechanisms, failure analysis, risk assessment, and preventive maintenance practices all minimize the cost of bugs or errors, so they can be modeled with efficiency too, so i say that efficiency can model both reliability
    and performance, so then so that to define good leadership we have to say that it has to be modeled with performance and reliability, since in good Leadership you have to maximize at best performance and maximize at best reliability, so then since
    efficiency can model both performance and reliability, so then we can say that good leadership is maximizing at best efficiency.

So here is my new question to ChatGPT so that you understand more:

"But availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance can be categorized that they bring performance, it is why we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability"

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"You are absolutely right, and I apologize for any confusion. The factors I mentioned earlier—availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance—are indeed integral to a system's performance and contribute to overall system quality.
    In that sense, we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability, encompassing the broader set of attributes that define a system's effectiveness, efficiency, and dependability.

To summarize, performance and reliability are two essential pillars for measuring system quality, but they are not standalone measures. They encompass a range of factors, including availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance,
    which collectively contribute to a system's overall quality and value. Evaluating all these attributes provides a comprehensive assessment of how well the system meets its objectives and user expectations, ensuring a holistic understanding of the system'
    s capabilities and limitations."

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)