• Re: Are the scientist mathematicians still suffering badly in understad

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Fri Sep 8 03:19:07 2023
    On Monday, February 3, 2020 at 11:05:36 AM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    Is it truly possible after all those elapsed centuries that the most alleged top most genius people in (philosophy, logic, pure physics and more specially in modern mathematics)are still suffering so badly in the true understanding about the absolute
    impossibility of generality of solving polynomials of degrees five and more by radicals? wonders!

But here is the simplest reason for such impossibility made for you freely and in almost one page of a rigorous proof that is truly a level of mid-school student to understand it immediately in this link, where it seems out of 12k views few school
    students have got it correctly for sure

https://www.quora.com/Can-clever-school-students-in-mathematics-truly-understand-the-impossibility-of-the-general-solutions-by-radicals-for-polynomials-of-degree-higher-than-forth-in-just-a-few-minutes/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1

Of course, there was much older answers previously published but it seems to be missing these days from Quora, where I have to check them again, but it seems they are blocking me these days for some reasons,

And of course many more "stolen answers and important topics" on that unnamed thieves site so-called "Stalk Exchange of all its sections"

Most likely because they are smarter and planning to give it to you very soon so politely such that you don't feel the difference and be more happy too

And, indeed they did start this task slowly in 2o19, when one famous member published a public lecture rising doubts in most published mathematics if you do remember, claiming indirectly its falsehood and driving people to his new category theories
    where the equal sign "=" in mathematics must be thawing away in order to make too easy to fill the galaxy with new results and theorems

And like before, please state exactly your own personnel difficulty (if at all existing) that prevents you completely from the true understanding my own simple rigorous proofs about such very important and so elementary issues in your so called modern
    mathematics

We are here for helping people freely to understand truly what they are usually talking about

And again if Quora doesn't show you the link, then please inform me to copy-paste it for your kind attention such that you have no excuse at all for not understanding it immediately

And please don't tell me that this truly very tinny issue deserve even the minimum so called peer-review from your authority masters and hide behind

Have the courage at least once in your life to understand things by your self and so independently from any others

But openly and loudly and not so secretly as always as usual

We want to hear your voice, and loudly with your true identity FOR SURE

Good luck

Bassam Karzeddin

Unbelievable stories about the history of mathematics even in our century!

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Wed Sep 27 06:50:19 2023
    On Monday, February 3, 2020 at 11:05:36 AM UTC+2, bassam karzeddin wrote:
    Is it truly possible after all those elapsed centuries that the most alleged top most genius people in (philosophy, logic, pure physics and more specially in modern mathematics)are still suffering so badly in the true understanding about the absolute
    impossibility of generality of solving polynomials of degrees five and more by radicals? wonders!

But here is the simplest reason for such impossibility made for you freely and in almost one page of a rigorous proof that is truly a level of mid-school student to understand it immediately in this link, where it seems out of 12k views few school
    students have got it correctly for sure

https://www.quora.com/Can-clever-school-students-in-mathematics-truly-understand-the-impossibility-of-the-general-solutions-by-radicals-for-polynomials-of-degree-higher-than-forth-in-just-a-few-minutes/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1

Of course, there was much older answers previously published but it seems to be missing these days from Quora, where I have to check them again, but it seems they are blocking me these days for some reasons,

And of course many more "stolen answers and important topics" on that unnamed thieves site so-called "Stalk Exchange of all its sections"

Most likely because they are smarter and planning to give it to you very soon so politely such that you don't feel the difference and be more happy too

And, indeed they did start this task slowly in 2o19, when one famous member published a public lecture rising doubts in most published mathematics if you do remember, claiming indirectly its falsehood and driving people to his new category theories
    where the equal sign "=" in mathematics must be thawing away in order to make too easy to fill the galaxy with new results and theorems

And like before, please state exactly your own personnel difficulty (if at all existing) that prevents you completely from the true understanding my own simple rigorous proofs about such very important and so elementary issues in your so called modern
    mathematics

We are here for helping people freely to understand truly what they are usually talking about

And again if Quora doesn't show you the link, then please inform me to copy-paste it for your kind attention such that you have no excuse at all for not understanding it immediately

And please don't tell me that this truly very tinny issue deserve even the minimum so called peer-review from your authority masters and hide behind

Have the courage at least once in your life to understand things by your self and so independently from any others

But openly and loudly and not so secretly as always as usual

We want to hear your voice, and loudly with your true identity FOR SURE

Good luck

Bassam Karzeddin

Why humans should waste centuries aimlessly about something too elementary that needs only a few minutes to be fully well-understood by the bigginners in number theory?
    Bkk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)