• Re: Fiction history in mathematics

From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Fri Sep 8 03:04:37 2023
    On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 9:40:14 PM UTC+2, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
    The quintic equation unbelievable story

There is another more interesting story in the fabricated holy history of mathematics, which seems more than fictitious for entertainment, it shows how those people (Top professional mathematicians) were too nobels beyond beliefs, once they discovered
    a real genius boy - Galios, (of course as usual and after his early death, as nearly a common case in the history of a very genius people, especially in mathematics)

The thieves used this fabricated story to cover and exploit emotional acceptance from others just to pass something illegal, and to reflect absolute honesty in respecting the intellectual property of any genius, even in those old days were
    communication among people was too negligible comparable to our days

But I swear if there are one millions of Galios nowadays writing day and night for the whole world and with rigorous proofs, and not simply for themselves, no one from those fake characters would really care for any truth discovered in his own science
    that feeds him

And see how interestingly Galois made his script in hand writing and with (student style), just a day before he died in a quarrel for a girl, WONDER!

Really, mathematicians and mathematics are completely drawn in fictions, they worship fictions to the limit that they became (all), less worth than a skilled football boy only, for sure!

And their brain masters are hiding themselves behind far galaxies thinking themselves as real being, despite hearing everything said about their nobility or alleged intellectuality, but naturally can not face to face since they recognize the bad
    consequences

But, naturally, they can hire many of those (well exposed) little cheap sheep brains to defend themselves from scandals,

They simply were never nobles or honest's, they immediately observe any thing influential, and run immediately to Wikipedia pages, modifying, adding, fabricating, ... etc,

If mathematics was not made by open challenge, then it is an oriented business mathematics that most likely too harmful to the all humanity, and people who recognize a fact and keep silent, are more harmful than their masters

And the key to the absolute facts is mainly a little common sense (for sure)

So, go and dig under the fabricated history (for sure)

Or make a tragedy Hindi films about such fabricated stories (for sure)

Why do I say this secret now, because all those alleged or most likely invented genius mathematicians were mistaken and deceived or lying on something fake, for sure

Only square root operation was proved by the Pythagoras theorem,

Also, any other odd roots were never proven rigorously, but foolishly concluded and illegally established as proved by me beyond any little doubt

If you like to check, try it with yourself secretly first, and if you are clever enough, you would recognise this famous scandal for sure, and without any one's help (for sure)

So, what are the rules of those unnamed historians?, wonder!

Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    28th, March, 2017

Actually, the entire history of mainly the mathematics must be immediately put under full review in the freely available public domain, since simply most of it was discovered being false & misleading to unbelievable degree of abnormal human stupidity,
    where sadly, people & especially the academic proffessional mainstream sheeples of mathematics refuse stubbornly & very strictly to understand anything yet!

Where those refusers who generally participate anonymously are infact either (Donkypedia writers, Paper owners in mathematics, Book authors, secretive researchers, etc) such that their main aim by suppressing the truth is just to protect their ignorance &
    stupid business achievements

They don't care at all about the untought & untold truth even in their mathematics

Bassam Karzeddin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to bassam king karzeddin on Sun Sep 10 17:48:08 2023

There is another more interesting story in the fabricated holy history of mathematics, which seems more than fictitious for entertainment, it shows how those people (Top professional mathematicians) were too nobels beyond beliefs, once they discovered
    a real genius boy - Galios, (of course as usual and after his early death, as nearly a common case in the history of a very genius people, especially in mathematics)

The thieves used this fabricated story to cover and exploit emotional acceptance from others just to pass something illegal, and to reflect absolute honesty in respecting the intellectual property of any genius, even in those old days were

But I swear if there are one millions of Galios nowadays writing day and night for the whole world and with rigorous proofs, and not simply for themselves, no one from those fake characters would really care for any truth discovered in his own science
    that feeds him

And see how interestingly Galois made his script in hand writing and with (student style), just a day before he died in a quarrel for a girl, WONDER!

Really, mathematicians and mathematics are completely drawn in fictions, they worship fictions to the limit that they became (all), less worth than a skilled football boy only, for sure!

And their brain masters are hiding themselves behind far galaxies thinking themselves as real being, despite hearing everything said about their nobility or alleged intellectuality, but naturally can not face to face since they recognize the bad
    consequences

But, naturally, they can hire many of those (well exposed) little cheap sheep brains to defend themselves from scandals,

They simply were never nobles or honest's, they immediately observe any thing influential, and run immediately to Wikipedia pages, modifying, adding, fabricating, ... etc,

If mathematics was not made by open challenge, then it is an oriented business mathematics that most likely too harmful to the all humanity, and people who recognize a fact and keep silent, are more harmful than their masters

Why do I say this secret now, because all those alleged or most likely invented genius mathematicians were mistaken and deceived or lying on something fake, for sure

Also, any other odd roots were never proven rigorously, but foolishly concluded and illegally established as proved by me beyond any little doubt

If you like to check, try it with yourself secretly first, and if you are clever enough, you would recognise this famous scandal for sure, and without any one's help (for sure)

Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    28th, March, 2017

Most likely, the Galois story is completely a foreged mythematics that had been added illegally by some human mathematickers 😈 devils about a genius school kid who most likely a non-existing person I think

Where, they choose some dead people who died early in a tragic way just to create the sympathy they needed to pass their huge fart so smoothly in the vast majorities of the mainstream & cluless sheeples

So, we are calling the (decent, wise, clever, honnest, nobels, ..etc) unbiased & uprising researchers (if they truly exist) inorder to investigate seriously this unbelievable story about Galois from the so suspected history of mathematics, where the
    evidences against this historical story are so many (as was publically published in my relevant posts)

The truth must be brought up & uprised over all lies eventually

This is mostly and completely a very foreged story in the shamful history of mathematicians for sure

Since it is all about a very silly numerical trick that had been well-exposed in my posts 📫

Go historians & verfy it immediately to uncover the untold truth

Bassam karzeddin 🔊

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Timothy Golden@21:1/5 to bassam karzeddin on Mon Sep 11 06:53:00 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:48:13 PM UTC-4, bassam karzeddin wrote:

There is another more interesting story in the fabricated holy history of mathematics, which seems more than fictitious for entertainment, it shows how those people (Top professional mathematicians) were too nobels beyond beliefs, once they
    discovered a real genius boy - Galios, (of course as usual and after his early death, as nearly a common case in the history of a very genius people, especially in mathematics)

But I swear if there are one millions of Galios nowadays writing day and night for the whole world and with rigorous proofs, and not simply for themselves, no one from those fake characters would really care for any truth discovered in his own
    science that feeds him

consequences

Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    28th, March, 2017
    Most likely, the Galois story is completely a foreged mythematics that had been added illegally by some human mathematickers 😈 devils about a genius school kid who most likely a non-existing person I think

Where, they choose some dead people who died early in a tragic way just to create the sympathy they needed to pass their huge fart so smoothly in the vast majorities of the mainstream & cluless sheeples

So, we are calling the (decent, wise, clever, honnest, nobels, ..etc) unbiased & uprising researchers (if they truly exist) inorder to investigate seriously this unbelievable story about Galois from the so suspected history of mathematics, where the
    evidences against this historical story are so many (as was publically published in my relevant posts)

This is mostly and completely a very foreged story in the shamful history of mathematicians for sure

Since it is all about a very silly numerical trick that had been well-exposed in my posts 📫

Bassam karzeddin 🔊

Why you care to spam this without any further analysis is disappointing.
    No citations; no analysis at all, really.
    Raw rhetoric is spam.
    When the rhetoric connects to actual content then it becomes a spice and brings the thing to life potentially.
    Certainly all men deserve scrutiny. All of mathematics deserves scrutiny.
    That mathematicians can be peculiar men is pretty well known.
    Galois seems to be one of them.
    Did you want to reject Einstein for his early difficulties?
    Newton for working over his bible as a cryptome?
    You might be correct even, but without proof or any care for the details what is the point?
    You simply care to degrade USENET it seems.
    I encourage you to reel in your ego, and hopefully keep reaching for new content, even if it is not your own.
    Then we can enjoy your posts rather than view the long series with chagrin. Please, be a provider of stimulating information.
    As the world falls apart before our eyes, anyways.
    I am in basic agreement with you on many things, and I do mean this from a good place.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bassam karzeddin@21:1/5 to Timothy Golden on Mon Sep 18 20:01:00 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 4:53:06 PM UTC+3, Timothy Golden wrote:
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:48:13 PM UTC-4, bassam karzeddin wrote:

There is another more interesting story in the fabricated holy history of mathematics, which seems more than fictitious for entertainment, it shows how those people (Top professional mathematicians) were too nobels beyond beliefs, once they
    discovered a real genius boy - Galios, (of course as usual and after his early death, as nearly a common case in the history of a very genius people, especially in mathematics)

But I swear if there are one millions of Galios nowadays writing day and night for the whole world and with rigorous proofs, and not simply for themselves, no one from those fake characters would really care for any truth discovered in his own
    science that feeds him

consequences

Regards
    Bassam King Karzeddin
    28th, March, 2017

Bassam karzeddin 🔊
    Why you care to spam this without any further analysis is disappointing.
    No citations; no analysis at all, really.
    Raw rhetoric is spam.
    When the rhetoric connects to actual content then it becomes a spice and brings the thing to life potentially.
    Certainly all men deserve scrutiny. All of mathematics deserves scrutiny. That mathematicians can be peculiar men is pretty well known.
    Galois seems to be one of them.
    Did you want to reject Einstein for his early difficulties?
    Newton for working over his bible as a cryptome?
    You might be correct even, but without proof or any care for the details what is the point?
    You simply care to degrade USENET it seems.
    I encourage you to reel in your ego, and hopefully keep reaching for new content, even if it is not your own.
    Then we can enjoy your posts rather than view the long series with chagrin. Please, be a provider of stimulating information.
    As the world falls apart before our eyes, anyways.
    I am in basic agreement with you on many things, and I do mean this from a good place.

Simply because ALL that is mostly unnecessary & purely human endless fart

BKK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05