• Chemical wars against the Archidonic Acid: Natural NSAID Alternativ

From John Bull@21:1/5 to Taka on Sat Nov 4 11:13:12 2017
    On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 6:29:25 AM UTC-7, Taka wrote:
    On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 10:52:19 AM UTC+9, John Bull wrote:
    Ginger tastes good/exciting and has a warming effect in the mouth.

Don't forget Boswellia for pain and inflammation. It is a personal favorite.

Why are all people chasing the Arachidonic Acid with all these natural or synthetic "remedies" while it can be avoided altogether ?

Then I'd have to avoid eggs and peanuts and eat coconut more regularly. That said I've done it at times. I've gotten lazy about lunch and have been buying it which means a dose soybean oil based mayonnaise.
    It is hard to fully avoid omega-6 fatty acids and full avoidance doesn't look wise anyway. Inflammation has its place.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Taka@21:1/5 to John Bull on Sun Nov 5 01:49:46 2017
    On Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 3:13:13 AM UTC+9, John Bull wrote:
    On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 6:29:25 AM UTC-7, Taka wrote:
    On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 10:52:19 AM UTC+9, John Bull wrote:
    Ginger tastes good/exciting and has a warming effect in the mouth.

Don't forget Boswellia for pain and inflammation. It is a personal favorite.

Why are all people chasing the Arachidonic Acid with all these natural or synthetic "remedies" while it can be avoided altogether ?

Then I'd have to avoid eggs and peanuts and eat coconut more regularly. That said I've done it at times. I've gotten lazy about lunch and have been buying it which means a dose soybean oil based mayonnaise.
    It is hard to fully avoid omega-6 fatty acids and full avoidance doesn't look wise anyway. Inflammation has its place.

The omega-9 mead acid metabolites can substitute for those from omega-6 but are much milder in their effects, much like arachidonic acid + NSAIDs or fish oil combos....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)