• The 3rd International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Systems and In

From Don D.@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 21 22:26:31 2017
    Call for papers!!! http://diegoliva.com/cfp/
    I am happy to share the information about the AISI2017. I am part of the technical committee and I will be organizing the track of "Intelligent Systems".

I will be waiting for contributions!

The information about the conference is here:

We welcome your participation and contribution to the 3rd International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Systems and Informatics (AISI’17) which will be held at Cairo, Egypt during 9-11 September 2017. The 3rd edition of AISI2017 is organized by the
    Scientific Research Group in Egypt (SRGE). AISI is organized to provide an international forum that brings together those who are actively involved in the areas of interest, to report on up-to-the-minute innovations and developments, to summarize the
    state-of-the-art, to exchange ideas and advances in all aspects of informatics and intelligent systems, technologies and applications. The conference has FIVE major tracks:

Intelligent Language Processing
    Intelligent Systems
    Control systems and Robotics
    Informatics
    Internet of things and Big Data Analytics
    All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding which will be published by Springer (Pending) in the series of “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing” and abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex,
    Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings .

We look forward to seeing you in Egypt.
    Lamri Laouamer, France

AISI17 General Chair.

http://egyptscience.net/AISI2017/home.html

Dates Regular Papers AISI2017

Paper submission deadline: 30 March 2017
    Acceptance notification: 15 May 2017
    Submission of revised papers and camera ready: 15 June 2017

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)