• using correlation for recognize goal pictures

From Shayan Aqabarary@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 1 07:10:55 2019
    Hello friends,

I have two package of football match pictures. In the first package, pictures contain football goal and maybe goal-keeper,but In the second package of my pictures I have football match pictures those not contain football goal.

I have 50 patch from different part of football goal and I expect that when using "corr2" function in the MATLAB between first package of pictures and patches, results near the "1" and when using "corr2" function between second package of pictures and
    patches, result near the "-1" or in the maximum level "0". But result are completely reverse and second results more near than first results to "1".

Please help me and write your comment and describe your solution for solving this problem.

if you want see my codes, so tell me.

Thank you Friends

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Martin Leese@21:1/5 to Shayan Aqabarary on Wed May 1 13:03:45 2019
    Shayan Aqabarary wrote:
    Hello friends,

I have two package of football match pictures. In the first package, pictures contain football goal and maybe goal-keeper,but In the second package of my pictures I have football match pictures those not contain football goal.

I have 50 patch from different part of football goal and I expect that when using "corr2" function in the MATLAB between first package of pictures and patches, results near the "1" and when using "corr2" function between second package of pictures and
    patches, result near the "-1" or in the maximum level "0". But result are completely reverse and second results more near than first results to "1".

Please help me and write your comment and describe your solution for solving this problem.

if you want see my codes, so tell me.

This is not a MATLAB group, so it would have
    helped if you had included a description of
    these "corr1" and "corr2".

Seeing the patch and a small selection of
    the images would also have helped; you could
    have dumped them on the Web somewhere and
    included links.

--
    Regards,
    Martin Leese
    E-mail: please@see.Web.for.e-mail.INVALID
    Web: http://members.tripod.com/martin_leese/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)