• "British archaeologists could not find My Ark of My Testament if they t

From G. Willy Wally@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 23 12:22:44 2017
    "British archaeologists could not find My Ark
    of My Testament if they tripped over it." G-D

--
    Jesus Christ! How Incompetent are you Mates?

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    Not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully. "forgetful and utterly incompetent British archaeologists"
    synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;
    Noun (plural)
    "incompetent British archaeologists"

--
    G. Willy Wally!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ralphy Raoul Wally@21:1/5 to G. Willy Wally on Tue Jan 24 02:50:41 2017
    On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 2:22:45 PM UTC-6, G. Willy Wally wrote:

--

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    Not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully. "forgetful and utterly incompetent British archaeologists"
    synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;
    Noun (plural)

--
    G. Willy Wally!

sorry, typo (an odd skill- i can actually out-type my keyboard)

Auger cored in '56, '74, '84, Gold confirmed.
    Pagan 6.12km (3.8mi) Tunnel a 'done deal'.

(AP), Wally

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From G. Willy Wally@21:1/5 to Ralphy Raoul Wally on Wed Jan 25 10:00:18 2017
    On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 4:50:41 AM UTC-6, Ralphy Raoul Wally wrote:

--

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    Noun (plural)

--
    G. Willy Wally!

(AP), Wally

Why don't you knock it off with them Negative Waves?
    Why don't you Dig how beautiful it is out here?
    Why don't you say something Righteous and Hopeful for a change? http://stonehengealliance.org.uk/

Pagan 6.12 km (3.8 mi) Tunnel. Gold confirmed.

To Stonehenge Alliance whom also Galileo Galilei shewed himself alive after his Signed Petition by many infallible Auger Core proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of Earth: And, being assembled
    together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from UK Government Highways England, but heed the promise of Galileo Galilei, the Father of observational astronomy, the Father of modern physics, the Father of scientific method, the Father
    of science, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For Sarsens were truly baptized with water; but Bluestones shall be baptized with the Healing Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Father Galileo
    Galilei, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Earth from planet Mars?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which Father Galilei hath put in his own power. But Bluestones shall receive power, after that the Healing Ghost is come upon them: and ye shall be witnesses unto Bluestones both
    in Stonehenge, and in all Wiltshire, and in Salisbury Plain, and unto the uttermost part of the Earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, Mishkan was taken down; and a cloud deposited Mishkan out of their sight. And while they looked
    stedfastly toward heaven as Mishkan went down, behold, Two Women stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men and women of Galilei why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Mishkan, which was taken down to you into Earth, hath so come in
    like manner as ye hadst seen Mishkan go into heaven. Dig.

Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
    Earth

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ralphy Raoul Wally@21:1/5 to G. Willy Wally on Wed Jan 25 13:19:43 2017
    On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 12:00:19 PM UTC-6, G. Willy Wally wrote:

--

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    Noun (plural)

--
    G. Willy Wally!

(AP), Wally

Why don't you say something Righteous and Hopeful for a change? http://stonehengealliance.org.uk/

To Stonehenge Alliance whom also Galileo Galilei shewed himself alive after his Signed Petition by many infallible Auger Core proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of Earth: And, being assembled
    together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from UK Government Highways England, but heed the promise of Galileo Galilei, the Father of observational astronomy, the Father of modern physics, the Father of scientific method, the Father
    of science, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For Sarsens were truly baptized with water; but Bluestones shall be baptized with the Healing Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Father Galileo
    Galilei, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Earth from planet Mars?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which Father Galilei hath put in his own power. But Bluestones shall receive power, after that the Healing Ghost is come upon them: and ye shall be witnesses unto Bluestones
    both in Stonehenge, and in all Wiltshire, and in Salisbury Plain, and unto the uttermost part of the Earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, Mishkan was taken down; and a cloud deposited Mishkan out of their sight. And while they
    looked stedfastly toward heaven as Mishkan went down, behold, Two Women stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men and women of Galilei why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Mishkan, which was taken down to you into Earth, hath so
    come in like manner as ye hadst seen Mishkan go into heaven. Dig.

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
    Earth

"Positive Waves for Stonehenge Gold"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From G. Willy Wally@21:1/5 to Ralphy Raoul Wally on Fri Jan 27 08:18:25 2017
    On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 3:19:44 PM UTC-6, Ralphy Raoul Wally wrote:

--

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    Not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully.
    "forgetful and utterly incompetent British archaeologists"
    Noun (plural)

--
    G. Willy Wally!

(AP), Wally

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which Father Galilei hath put in his own power. But Bluestones shall receive power, after that the Healing Ghost is come upon them: and ye shall be witnesses unto Bluestones
    both in Stonehenge, and in all Wiltshire, and in Salisbury Plain, and unto the uttermost part of the Earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, Mishkan was taken down; and a cloud deposited Mishkan out of their sight. And while they
    looked stedfastly toward heaven as Mishkan went down, behold, Two Women stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men and women of Galilei why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Mishkan, which was taken down to you into Earth, hath so

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
    Earth

How's this?

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

Positive Waves for Stonehenge Gold: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2017-01-25a.285.4#g289.1
    A bit high brow Mates? Here Encouragement: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2017-01-25a.285.4#g289.0

Dig before Highways England does.
    Otherwise, you will lose. Done deal.
    A303 Cause of Death for too many.

"Too many died gazing at Stones instead of watching the road."
    ~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

'Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.'

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15047393.Diggers_at_Stonehenge_tunnel_site_spark_anger_from_campaigners/#comments-anchor
    http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/15047577.Have_your_say_on_A303_Stonehenge_road_scheme/#comments-anchor

~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

--
    How's that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ralphy Raoul Wally@21:1/5 to G. Willy Wally on Fri Jan 27 10:57:33 2017
    On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 10:18:26 AM UTC-6, G. Willy Wally wrote:

--

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    "forgetful and utterly incompetent British archaeologists"
    Noun (plural)

--
    G. Willy Wally!

(AP), Wally

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
    Earth

How's this?

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

Positive Waves for Stonehenge Gold: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2017-01-25a.285.4#g289.1
    A bit high brow Mates? Here Encouragement: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2017-01-25a.285.4#g289.0

~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/15047393.Diggers_at_Stonehenge_tunnel_site_spark_anger_from_campaigners/#comments-anchor
    http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/15047577.Have_your_say_on_A303_Stonehenge_road_scheme/#comments-anchor

~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

--
    How's that?

Stonehenge first Name "heaven":

After this I looked, and, behold, a door (avenue) was opened in heaven (stonehenge): and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither (north), and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
    And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne (mishkan) was set in heaven (stonehenge), and one (heelstone) sat on the throne (mishkan).
    And he (heelstone) that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow (heelstone ditch) round about the throne (mishkan), in sight like unto an emerald.
    And round about the throne (mishkan) were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders (24 fossils) sitting, clothed in white raiment (the chalk); and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
    And out of the throne (mishkan) proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning (brass altar) before the throne (mishkan), which are the seven Spirits of God (7 gold relics).
    And before the throne (mishkan) there was a sea of glass (the channel) like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne (mishkan), and round about the throne (mishkan), were four beasts full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) before and behind.
    And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle (heelstone pareidolia).
    And the four beasts had each of them six wings (4 heelstone, 2 mishkan) about him; and they were full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
    And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan), who liveth for ever and ever,
    The four and twenty elders (24 fossils) fall down before him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan), and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne (mishkan), saying,
    Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Wally

The Healing Stones

Stonehenge (heaven) shall be a site of healing, again. Creatures may go there to be made well. The blind will receive sight. The lame shall walk. The lepers will be cleansed. The deaf shall hear. The dumb will speak. The maimed shall be made whole. The
    cancered will be cured. And the dead shall be raised up. Bluestones in the centre of Stonehenge (heaven) will be recharged, and the magical healing powers (G=c^5/Power, G=c^4/Force) in the Bluestones shall return; After the throne (mishkan) exhumation
    from below Heel Stone.

However, if any charge or any fee for admission to Stonehenge (heaven) is ever imposed; Including, but not limited to: parking, taxes, bookings, etc, that site of healing will cease, again. Creatures may go elsewhere to be made well, Bluestones in the
    centre of Stonehenge (heaven) will be discharged, Power of G, Force of G, stopped; And the magical healing powers in the Bluestones shall end, again.

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/
    http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/

Voluntary donations,
    Anonymous gifts,
    are acceptable.

Wally

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From G. Willy Wally@21:1/5 to Ralphy Raoul Wally on Sat Jan 28 02:21:37 2017
    On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 12:57:34 PM UTC-6, Ralphy Raoul Wally wrote:

--

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    "forgetful and utterly incompetent British archaeologists" synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;
    Noun (plural)

--
    G. Willy Wally!

(AP), Wally

To Stonehenge Alliance whom also Galileo Galilei shewed himself alive after his Signed Petition by many infallible Auger Core proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of Earth: And, being
    assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from UK Government Highways England, but heed the promise of Galileo Galilei, the Father of observational astronomy, the Father of modern physics, the Father of scientific method,
    the Father of science, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For Sarsens were truly baptized with water; but Bluestones shall be baptized with the Healing Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying,
    Father Galileo Galilei, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Earth from planet Mars?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which Father Galilei hath put in his own power. But Bluestones shall receive power, after that the Healing Ghost is come upon them: and ye shall be witnesses unto
    Bluestones both in Stonehenge, and in all Wiltshire, and in Salisbury Plain, and unto the uttermost part of the Earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, Mishkan was taken down; and a cloud deposited Mishkan out of their sight. And
    while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as Mishkan went down, behold, Two Women stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men and women of Galilei why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Mishkan, which was taken down to you into Earth,
    hath so come in like manner as ye hadst seen Mishkan go into heaven. Dig.

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
    Earth

How's this?

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

--
    How's that?

After this I looked, and, behold, a door (avenue) was opened in heaven (stonehenge): and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither (north), and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
    And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne (mishkan) was set in heaven (stonehenge), and one (heelstone) sat on the throne (mishkan).
    And he (heelstone) that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow (heelstone ditch) round about the throne (mishkan), in sight like unto an emerald.
    And round about the throne (mishkan) were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders (24 fossils) sitting, clothed in white raiment (the chalk); and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
    And out of the throne (mishkan) proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning (brass altar) before the throne (mishkan), which are the seven Spirits of God (7 gold relics).
    And before the throne (mishkan) there was a sea of glass (the channel) like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne (mishkan), and round about the throne (mishkan), were four beasts full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) before and behind.
    And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle (heelstone pareidolia).
    And the four beasts had each of them six wings (4 heelstone, 2 mishkan) about him; and they were full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
    And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan), who liveth for ever and ever,
    The four and twenty elders (24 fossils) fall down before him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan), and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne (mishkan), saying,
    Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Wally

The Healing Stones

Stonehenge (heaven) shall be a site of healing, again. Creatures may go there to be made well. The blind will receive sight. The lame shall walk. The lepers will be cleansed. The deaf shall hear. The dumb will speak. The maimed shall be made whole. The
    cancered will be cured. And the dead shall be raised up. Bluestones in the centre of Stonehenge (heaven) will be recharged, and the magical healing powers (G=c^5/Power, G=c^4/Force) in the Bluestones shall return; After the throne (mishkan) exhumation
    from below Heel Stone.

However, if any charge or any fee for admission to Stonehenge (heaven) is ever imposed; Including, but not limited to: parking, taxes, bookings, etc, that site of healing will cease, again. Creatures may go elsewhere to be made well, Bluestones in the
    centre of Stonehenge (heaven) will be discharged, Power of G, Force of G, stopped; And the magical healing powers in the Bluestones shall end, again.

Voluntary donations,
    Anonymous gifts,
    are acceptable.

Wally

Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust
    of the United Kingdom. (SAINT of UK petition)

The seven Spirits of YHWH Allah located below the original Altar Stone pit No. 96 at Stonehenge are packed inside the brass Altar of Burnt Offering having 4 horns. YHWH Allah's 1st Spirit - gold Mercy seat, 2nd Spirit - gold Ark of the Testimony, 3rd
    Spirit - gold Table for the Shewbread, 4th Spirit - gold Candlestick, 5th Spirit - gold Ephod-Girdle, 6th Spirit - gold Breastplate, and 7th Spirit - gold Altar of Incense having 4 horns, together with Moses the Egyptian's skeleton and Torah scroll
    having 2 horns are inside YHWH Allah's said brass Altar of Burnt Offering. The seven Spirits of YHWH Allah are cemented in a Pozzolanic concrete block inside eastern Scroll Trench and are capped by Heel Stone, a 35 ton Sarsen type rock. The concrete of
    YHWH Allah once protecting them has weathered and is now crumbling.

National Trust, custodian of the land, and English Heritage, custodian of the stones, of Stonehenge World Heritage Site, are fully aware Heel Stone is causing irreparable damage to YHWH Allah's seven Spirits in breach of the UNESCO World Heritage
    Convention. This Petition to UK Parliament to "Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust of the United Kingdom" is for UK Parliament to cause, or to force as the case may be, National Trust to exhume YHWH Allah's brass Altar of Burnt Offering
    containing such historic Relics from its shallow depth of 1.2m (4ft) below the Heel Stone base. Or to cause, or to force as the case may be, retraction of National Trust's claim(s) in being an historic conservation organisation. For more background link
    to Stonehenge WHS & UNESCO, ICOMOS, and ICOMOS UK.

(SAINT of UK petition) ← Sign

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-save-the-ark-being-injured-by-national-trust-of-the-united-kingdom-saint-of-uk-petition
    https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-save-the-ark-being-injured-by-national-trust-of-the-united-kingdom

Be a SAINT today!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ralphy Raoul Wally@21:1/5 to G. Willy Wally on Fri Feb 3 10:54:32 2017
    On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 4:21:38 AM UTC-6, G. Willy Wally wrote:
    On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 12:57:34 PM UTC-6, Ralphy Raoul Wally wrote:

--

In·com·pe·tent
    /inˈkämpədənt/
    adjective
    "forgetful and utterly incompetent British archaeologists" synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;
    Noun (plural)

--
    G. Willy Wally!

(AP), Wally

To Stonehenge Alliance whom also Galileo Galilei shewed himself alive after his Signed Petition by many infallible Auger Core proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of Earth: And, being
    assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from UK Government Highways England, but heed the promise of Galileo Galilei, the Father of observational astronomy, the Father of modern physics, the Father of scientific method,
    the Father of science, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For Sarsens were truly baptized with water; but Bluestones shall be baptized with the Healing Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying,
    Father Galileo Galilei, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Earth from planet Mars?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which Father Galilei hath put in his own power. But Bluestones shall receive power, after that the Healing Ghost is come upon them: and ye shall be witnesses unto
    Bluestones both in Stonehenge, and in all Wiltshire, and in Salisbury Plain, and unto the uttermost part of the Earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, Mishkan was taken down; and a cloud deposited Mishkan out of their sight. And
    while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as Mishkan went down, behold, Two Women stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men and women of Galilei why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Mishkan, which was taken down to you into Earth,
    hath so come in like manner as ye hadst seen Mishkan go into heaven. Dig.

Mishkan @ Heel Stone
    Earth

How's this?

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

--
    Stonehenge Alliance,

~ Highways England

G. Willy Wally

--
    How's that?

After this I looked, and, behold, a door (avenue) was opened in heaven (stonehenge): and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither (north), and I will shew thee things which must be
    hereafter.

Wally

The Healing Stones

Stonehenge (heaven) shall be a site of healing, again. Creatures may go there to be made well. The blind will receive sight. The lame shall walk. The lepers will be cleansed. The deaf shall hear. The dumb will speak. The maimed shall be made whole.
    The cancered will be cured. And the dead shall be raised up. Bluestones in the centre of Stonehenge (heaven) will be recharged, and the magical healing powers (G=c^5/Power, G=c^4/Force) in the Bluestones shall return; After the throne (mishkan)
    exhumation from below Heel Stone.

However, if any charge or any fee for admission to Stonehenge (heaven) is ever imposed; Including, but not limited to: parking, taxes, bookings, etc, that site of healing will cease, again. Creatures may go elsewhere to be made well, Bluestones in
    the centre of Stonehenge (heaven) will be discharged, Power of G, Force of G, stopped; And the magical healing powers in the Bluestones shall end, again.

Voluntary donations,
    Anonymous gifts,
    are acceptable.

Wally

Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust
    of the United Kingdom. (SAINT of UK petition)

The seven Spirits of YHWH Allah located below the original Altar Stone pit No. 96 at Stonehenge are packed inside the brass Altar of Burnt Offering having 4 horns. YHWH Allah's 1st Spirit - gold Mercy seat, 2nd Spirit - gold Ark of the Testimony, 3rd
    Spirit - gold Table for the Shewbread, 4th Spirit - gold Candlestick, 5th Spirit - gold Ephod-Girdle, 6th Spirit - gold Breastplate, and 7th Spirit - gold Altar of Incense having 4 horns, together with Moses the Egyptian's skeleton and Torah scroll
    having 2 horns are inside YHWH Allah's said brass Altar of Burnt Offering. The seven Spirits of YHWH Allah are cemented in a Pozzolanic concrete block inside eastern Scroll Trench and are capped by Heel Stone, a 35 ton Sarsen type rock. The concrete of
    YHWH Allah once protecting them has weathered and is now crumbling.

National Trust, custodian of the land, and English Heritage, custodian of the stones, of Stonehenge World Heritage Site, are fully aware Heel Stone is causing irreparable damage to YHWH Allah's seven Spirits in breach of the UNESCO World Heritage
    Convention. This Petition to UK Parliament to "Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust of the United Kingdom" is for UK Parliament to cause, or to force as the case may be, National Trust to exhume YHWH Allah's brass Altar of Burnt Offering
    containing such historic Relics from its shallow depth of 1.2m (4ft) below the Heel Stone base. Or to cause, or to force as the case may be, retraction of National Trust's claim(s) in being an historic conservation organisation. For more background link
    to Stonehenge WHS & UNESCO, ICOMOS, and ICOMOS UK.

(SAINT of UK petition) ← Sign

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-save-the-ark-being-injured-by-national-trust-of-the-united-kingdom-saint-of-uk-petition
    https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-save-the-ark-being-injured-by-national-trust-of-the-united-kingdom

Be a SAINT today!

Nice. Look, They all Signed
    Pip pip. Jolly good. Cheerio

https://armageddonprospect.wordpress.com
    https://denocoinc.blogspot.com

UK Government and Parliament: Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust @ Stonehenge, 1.2m below Heel Stone
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/181947/sponsors/rIse3ZqefHBEOD6lOo

Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust of the United Kingdom. (SAINT of UK petition)

Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor: Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Elizabeth_Alexandra_Mary_Windsor_Save_the_Ark_being_Injured_by_National_Trust

Theresa May: Save the Ark being Injured by National Trust of the United Kingdom. (SAINT of UK petition)

Garry Denke Treasure Map
    Heelstone Marks The Spot

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Daniel%27s_Beasts_Stonehenge.jpg
    Daniel the Prophet's four Beasts:
    Lion-cat, Bear-dog, Leopard-cat, Altar-box; [ark-seat-ephod-breastplate-altar-candlestick-table]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/Stonehenge_Armageddon_Prospect.gif
    Stonehenge Armageddon Prospect
    Heelstone Ditch & Scroll Trench:
    Geology Maps; Cross-Sections

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Ezekiel%27s_Beasts_Stonehenge.jpg
    Ezekiel the Prophet's four Beasts:
    Lion-head, Calf-ox, Man-face, Eagle-flying;
    [Altar-box 8'x8'x4' in Concrete 4' below Heel Stone]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a2/Scroll_Trench_Stonehenge.gif
    Stonehenge Armageddon Prospect
    Heelstone Ditch & Scroll Trench:
    Refraction Seismic; Lines 1,2,3

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Daniel%27s_Leopard_Stonehenge.jpg
    Daniel the Prophet's four Beasts:
    Lion-cat, Bear-dog, Leopard-cat, Altar-box; [ark-seat-ephod-breastplate-altar-candlestick-table]

Ralph Ferdinand

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05