• Bigfoot, Church Ladies, and Pixie Dust

From Jim McGinn@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 26 19:47:33 2016
    One simple observation that proves I'm right and the convection model is
    wrong: storms and directed, concentrated low pressure are observationally correlated.

Conversely, there is zero reliable, non-anecdotal evidence of expansiveness
    and buoyancy playing a role in storms. Or, I should say, the observational
    data that it does exist can best be described as being much more frequent
    than but equally as anecdotal as that associated with big foot sightings.

(Note: Bigfoot is not generally associated with pixies or pixie dust.)

More simply put, if the convection model was correct then storms would be correlated with high pressure. They aren't. The belief--church ladies not withstanding--that it does has nothing to do with science and everything to
    do with group delusion.

And so, in a sense, atmospheric flow isn't pushed, it is pulled. Jet
    streams are the source of the concentrated and directed low pressure that
    pulls the rest of the atmosphere along. The properties (poorly understood)
    of water under wind shear conditions are instrumental to the emergence of
    the plasma (plainly viewable as the sheath of a tornado) that provides the leverage (structural) that facilitates all of the above, through vortices
    that provide their fast moving contents (air flowing, sometimes, at speeds upwards of 300 mph) isolation from the friction of the atmosphere and, at
    one and the same time, provides the upper troposphere the means by which it, essentially maintains its grip on the lower troposphere and, simultaneously, stays hydrated. (Fortunately for ourselves and all other land based animals,
    it ["it" being, essentially, the jet stream{s}] is a sloppy drinker.)

Convection plays no role what-so-ever!!!

The convection model is a cartoon based on fictional physical principles
    that the underlying basis of which bigfoot, church ladies, and pixie dust.

James McGinn
    Solving Tornadoes

See my books on Amazon
    Search: James McGinn Solving Tornadoes

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jim McGinn@21:1/5 to Jim McGinn on Wed Jan 11 08:34:24 2017
    On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 7:47:34 PM UTC-8, Jim McGinn wrote:
    One simple observation that proves I'm right and the convection model is wrong: storms and directed, concentrated low pressure are observationally correlated.

Conversely, there is zero reliable, non-anecdotal evidence of expansiveness and buoyancy playing a role in storms. Or, I should say, the observational data that it does exist can best be described as being much more frequent than but equally as anecdotal as that associated with big foot sightings.

More simply put, if the convection model was correct then storms would be correlated with high pressure. They aren't. The belief--church ladies not withstanding--that it does has nothing to do with science and everything to do with group delusion.

streams are the source of the concentrated and directed low pressure that pulls the rest of the atmosphere along. The properties (poorly understood)
    the plasma (plainly viewable as the sheath of a tornado) that provides the leverage (structural) that facilitates all of the above, through vortices that provide their fast moving contents (air flowing, sometimes, at speeds upwards of 300 mph) isolation from the friction of the atmosphere and, at
    one and the same time, provides the upper troposphere the means by which it, essentially maintains its grip on the lower troposphere and, simultaneously, stays hydrated. (Fortunately for ourselves and all other land based animals, it ["it" being, essentially, the jet stream{s}] is a sloppy drinker.)

James McGinn
    Solving Tornadoes

See my books on Amazon

hjb

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jim McGinn@21:1/5 to Jim McGinn on Wed Feb 15 10:29:47 2017
    On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 7:47:34 PM UTC-8, Jim McGinn wrote:
    One simple observation that proves I'm right and the convection model is wrong: storms and directed, concentrated low pressure are observationally correlated.

Conversely, there is zero reliable, non-anecdotal evidence of expansiveness and buoyancy playing a role in storms. Or, I should say, the observational data that it does exist can best be described as being much more frequent than but equally as anecdotal as that associated with big foot sightings.

More simply put, if the convection model was correct then storms would be correlated with high pressure. They aren't. The belief--church ladies not withstanding--that it does has nothing to do with science and everything to do with group delusion.

streams are the source of the concentrated and directed low pressure that pulls the rest of the atmosphere along. The properties (poorly understood)
    the plasma (plainly viewable as the sheath of a tornado) that provides the leverage (structural) that facilitates all of the above, through vortices that provide their fast moving contents (air flowing, sometimes, at speeds upwards of 300 mph) isolation from the friction of the atmosphere and, at
    one and the same time, provides the upper troposphere the means by which it, essentially maintains its grip on the lower troposphere and, simultaneously, stays hydrated. (Fortunately for ourselves and all other land based animals, it ["it" being, essentially, the jet stream{s}] is a sloppy drinker.)

James McGinn
    Solving Tornadoes

See my books on Amazon

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05