• Eurasia was formed first.

From Doc Martian@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 29 09:35:59 2021
    There are some continental 'back-over flips'. Africa began in Eurasia. There was a hard hit. Layered like mica. Hard enough to flip. That'd be this one. 73.7337626,-149
    Later, Rhea. That was a double back-over flip. Africa and Eurasia's top layers. Are North and South America.
    Antarctica. Is right-reading. Still looking for the impact point on that. That's as far as I'll go right now. Full-flip? Why I'll have to get back to you. I'll be looking for a 'handspring' #nobelprize #forgymnastics? Once you know a physical property
    and/or its impetus, it can be applied at both large and small scales. Just see this as a bookmark that will be hard for the top cats to miss. At least the Nobel Board will be aware of it.
    #oxford #cambridge #ucberkeley #beijingu #ucr

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Kevin Anderson@21:1/5 to Doc Martian on Thu Jul 29 12:32:44 2021
    Antarctica launch strike.
    81.631553, 118.394462
    On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 9:36:00 AM UTC-7, Doc Martian wrote:
    There are some continental 'back-over flips'. Africa began in Eurasia. There was a hard hit. Layered like mica. Hard enough to flip. That'd be this one. 73.7337626,-149
    Later, Rhea. That was a double back-over flip. Africa and Eurasia's top layers. Are North and South America.
    Antarctica. Is right-reading. Still looking for the impact point on that. That's as far as I'll go right now. Full-flip? Why I'll have to get back to you. I'll be looking for a 'handspring' #nobelprize #forgymnastics? Once you know a physical property
    and/or its impetus, it can be applied at both large and small scales. Just see this as a bookmark that will be hard for the top cats to miss. At least the Nobel Board will be aware of it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kevin Anderson@21:1/5 to Doc Martian on Fri Jul 30 23:41:05 2021
    On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 9:36:00 AM UTC-7, Doc Martian wrote:

Whoops. Luna, not Rhea.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05