From Jean-Paul Turcaud@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 10 08:18:18 2020
    Copy to Scott Morrison

Prime Minister of Australia

& to a few more blokes down under / 2nd February 2020

-------- Message original --------
    De : Jean-Paul Turcaud
    Date : dim. 26 janv. 2020 à 03:07
    À : David Mack
    Objet : Your article Opinion: (inThe Guardian)

My whole country is on fire. Soon the whole world will be

To David Mack

BuzzFeed News Reporter

G'day mate,

I read with great interest your above referenced article.

You might be interested to know that such events are taking place on the 50th soon Anniversary of my Discovery of the 3 main mines of the Great Sandy Desert, of which Telfer Mine, the largest Australian gold/copper mine of the land until recently. This
    was on 14th October 1970 for Telfer, and out of which all that gallant Australian mining Pioneer Jean-Paul Turcaud did not get a cent, or thanks. In fact was kicked out of the country since refusing to back down from justified claims, pushed right up to
    the WA Parliament.

So to say that somehow the boomerang has swung back at long last, and the overall bill according to a reputed Qld economist going to be well over 100 Billion quids is quite appropriate. That's excellent news to me as on the scale that your ratbags mining
    companies & your as hard as nails Pollies & other Gvt bastards squeezed me indeed. That might rightly call divine retribution to the hundredth fold. Yes!

Of course you have not heard of that hushed up story. This is where your antipodean rags like the West Australian & the Australian etc. excel indeed. Anyway I can assure that I did not shed a tear on following all your tales of redundant miseries...

As you correctly assume, this is not over! Simply because the crimes haven't been admitted, hence not forgotten nor forgiven. As the former convict colony’s tradition stands, those in charge that are in direct line descent of that rabble, indeed cling
    to their bounty.

On another line I observed that convict trait recently on that wild goose chase orchestrated by Australia of the lost 747 (MH370) of the Malaysia Airlines in the South Indian Ocean. While in fact the plane ended same day down the deepest part of the
    5500m deep Chagos Trench, as my Australia Mining Pioneer's few month research demonstrated. Crimes catching with you all at last!

See?

In the mean time I can serve you in turn something familiar to you antipodean blokes at large : I am all right Jack!... and I have been right on your track for the last 50 years indeed...

Have a nice searing day

Jean-Paul Turcaud

Exploration geologist

Australia Mining Pioneer

Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

+ Other undisclosed goodies

Australia Commercial Pilot

(Crop-dusting rating)

Founder of the True Geology

Post Scriptum

At this point in time it might be appropriate to bring back from beyond the grave the words of the late Attorney General Thomas D. Evans who on 7 occasions required from the Western Australia ‘s Parliament a Royal Inquiry into the Multi-Billions
    Newmont/Newcrest Telfer Mine Swindle. That Promise by the Labour Party at the time was never honoured due to the delinquency, corruption and consistent forfeiture of that completely uncontrolled institution over the years, both parties feeding on the
    large prebends of notorious mining criminals. Notoriously Newmont and Newcrest Mining Corporations for the Telfer Mining crimes, Western Mining Corporation (BHP now) for the Nifty crimes, and finally CRA for the Kintyre crimes. Those words resonate and
    echoes now with the force of those blasting bushfire balls observed all over the place now:

Mark my words, said the W.A Attorney General: those corporate crimes will no remain unpunished whatever length of time it will take, since there is NO statute of limitation to a Royal Inquiry…

Unquote

(All seven interventions fully recorded in the Hansard)

The corrupt to the core West Australia Parliament & likewise Gov. Dpt, subservient body and mind to the Mining Criminals chose to deliberately promote for the Discovery of Telfer the Newmont CEO David Stuart Tyrwhitt, who achieved the extraordinary feat
    from his corporate twin-engine plane while navigating comfortably over the Great Sandy Desert. The official tale as in official report of Newmont’s DESERT GOLD goes like that: Quote I spotted the site from the air and landed nearby in the desert to
    take samples. Signed Tyrwhitt Unquote … only the most abject & rotten political fools would accept such wild & savage claim!

That shameful tale has been upheld through thick and thin by both Liberal & Labour party of Western Australia over a half century as a most appropriate political stand, in complete contempt of decency, and the demands & Promise of a Royal Inquiry.

The response of Nature 50 years hence is now understandably equally wild & savage, rampaging over the whole country side after half a centenary of contained rage. Very nasty boomerang indeed …Crime and Chastisement at the scale of a whole continent, as
    is observed

The simple question now is: Will it stop, how and why should it?

jpt

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jean-Paul Turcaud@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 10 08:19:35 2020
    http://blog.go-here.nl/7917

THE TRUE GEOLOGY

Estimate recovery will cost $100 billion - CNN https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/10/perspectives/australia-fires-cost/index.html

THE REAL COST OF AUSTRALIA 'S CHASTISEMENT

https://aus.history.narkive.com/wTk5Lpce/statue-of-mining-pioneer-dr-david-stuart-tyrwhitt-unveiled-in-perth-wa-today

STATUE OF MINING PIONEER DR DAVID STUART TYRWHITT UNVEILED IN PERTH TODAY

THE GOLDEN RULE by Bob Sheppard.
    He who has the gold makes the rules
    - The Discovery of Australia 's Telfer Mine -

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Huawei

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jean-Paul Turcaud@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 10 08:29:57 2020
    http://blog.go-here.nl/7917

THE TRUE GEOLOGY

Estimate recovery will cost $100 billion - CNN https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/10/perspectives/australia-fires-cost/index.html

https://theconversation.com/with-costs-approaching-100-billion-the-fires-are-australias-costliest-natural-disaster-129433

THE REAL COST OF AUSTRALIA 'S CHASTISEMENT

https://aus.history.narkive.com/wTk5Lpce/statue-of-mining-pioneer-dr-david-stuart-tyrwhitt-unveiled-in-perth-wa-today

STATUE OF MINING PIONEER DR DAVID STUART TYRWHITT UNVEILED IN PERTH TODAY

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Golden_Rule.html?hl=fr&id=Jz4QAgAACAAJ

https://www.warrigalpress.com.au/grule.html

THE GOLDEN RULE by Bob Sheppard.
    He who has the gold makes the rules
    - The Discovery of Australia 's Telfer Mine -

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Huawei

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jean-Paul Turcaud@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 21 15:37:17 2020
    Good, Arindam 👍
    You have fully understood the system, and I am certain it will give you confidence in the future.
    Another important thing is water. Do not trust tap water for drinking and cooking, as well as all foods & drink on shelves made with it. You can only use tap water in multi-levels atmospheric steam cookers, where usually you have 3 levels: 1st for water &
    others for veggies.
    Personally I go and fetch my water direct from springs I know in the Pyrenees mountains, and brought back in our last trip over 800l in the car & trailer. That one with easy access comes out 15cm dia. thick day & night, and even start a small river.
    No access to pure water is the reason for so many dizeazez in population, since tap water through added chemicals purportedly is supposed biologically sterile. That's true, but from the physical aspect it is dead with a very low resistivity value. In
    Australia below the 1000O Ohms/cm mark, which means the mineral saturation of the human pile through destruction of the nephrons ionic elimination potential. Hence the human body becomes a electrolytic cell with transfer of mg/ca ions from the spine (the
    anode) toward all lower potential parts of the body leading to all types of bones, muscular & arteries diseases.
    Of course, recourse to all types of chemical drugs only bring temporary relief & as well recourse to the drug-pushing Antipodean Quacks whose common traits with those other clueless fools
    i.e gogologists is clulessness (no geologists. down below, only mind-programmed parrots spewing their hard-learned Universities'creeds & dogmas! See?
    You are right to take your health in your own hands. So do I 😎
    Cheers
    Jean-Paul

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05