• Butterfly Effect/Meteors

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 9 11:30:11 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDek6cYijxI Resolution of the three body problem can most easily be found if you consider the complete n-body problem. The alternative theory is ruinous.

Ensembles are designed to allow the chief forecaster to make a mess using statistics. A "best case mess" is no solution. You just end up with bigger and bigger messes. You need to slice through the Gordian Knot at its base that way you only have to cut
    the one string.

Some memes behind Butterfly Effect are true. The tyrannosaurus one applies to corrupt officials and dates from the sin of Canaan, Noah's grandson. And for the "magnetic Spinners", that one is not in the least bit likely, as gas motion transmits as heat
    rather than wind. Heat is quickly eliminated upwards. The input/output for earth's budget is instantaneously balanced each day at the "Deliminator" or whatever the lunar limb equivalent is called.

Laplace's Demon is fairly easily resolved in weather charts. I like to use the Met Office's North Atlantic @Sea Level: https://www.weathercharts.org/ukmomslp.htm#t00 but only because of familiarity. You might do better with something more local.

Not knowing any better, I have been calling "Phase Space" "Jump States" from a paper I read about fluid mechanics a long time ago. It is actually what the sailers of FitzRoy's era and before were calling a "Meteor", so that term has precedence.

Consider the relatively small ships of their day; they were in free-fall when they were adrift, under no master, their resultant courses known only to god. The gravity of the ship and the rest of the universe was counterbalanced by the buoyancy.

The "Fixed-Point Attractor" can be found on the North Atlantic chart as a cyclone reaching peak conditions, just before a Greenland High comes out of solution.

I doubt Newton would have resolved it without the Internet. If he had had that, it would have been a given, no question. Newton was still in the dark age and the true knowledge was sealed by the angel Daniel spoke with, for the time of Revelation.

The resolution of the pendulums shown was cut off before the ideal pattern was clear: A butterfly. This pattern appears in the MetO charts as the signal of a volcanic eruption series, some 3 days or so later.

At this point of the multi-decadal cycle with all the interference from anthropomorphic factors, it is all about volcanism. In the other part of the cycle, it is larger and more finite earthquakes. (I may be wrong I have lost all my records and anyway
    dislike going back to check.)

It would be nice to live in a time where there is no messing with the weather, so that we could see what's happening without having to cope with interference. Too late for me perhaps.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Dec 9 19:54:41 2019
    On Monday, 9 December 2019 19:30:12 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDek6cYijxI Resolution of the three body problem can most easily be found if you consider the complete n-body problem. The alternative theory is ruinous.

Ensembles are designed to allow the chief forecaster to make a mess using statistics. A "best case mess" is no solution. You just end up with bigger and bigger messes. You need to slice through the Gordian Knot at its base that way you only have to cut
    the one string.

Some memes behind Butterfly Effect are true. The tyrannosaurus one applies to corrupt officials and dates from the sin of Canaan, Noah's grandson. And for the "magnetic Spinners", that one is not in the least bit likely, as gas motion transmits as heat
    rather than wind. Heat is quickly eliminated upwards. The input/output for earth's budget is instantaneously balanced each day at the "Deliminator" or whatever the lunar limb equivalent is called.

Laplace's Demon is fairly easily resolved in weather charts. I like to use the Met Office's North Atlantic @Sea Level: https://www.weathercharts.org/ukmomslp.htm#t00 but only because of familiarity. You might do better with something more local.

Not knowing any better, I have been calling "Phase Space" "Jump States" from a paper I read about fluid mechanics a long time ago. It is actually what the sailers of FitzRoy's era and before were calling a "Meteor", so that term has precedence.

Consider the relatively small ships of their day; they were in free-fall when they were adrift, under no master, their resultant courses known only to god. The gravity of the ship and the rest of the universe was counterbalanced by the buoyancy.

The "Fixed-Point Attractor" can be found on the North Atlantic chart as a cyclone reaching peak conditions, just before a Greenland High comes out of solution.

I doubt Newton would have resolved it without the Internet. If he had had that, it would have been a given, no question. Newton was still in the dark age and the true knowledge was sealed by the angel Daniel spoke with, for the time of Revelation.

The resolution of the pendulums shown was cut off before the ideal pattern was clear: A butterfly. This pattern appears in the MetO charts as the signal of a volcanic eruption series, some 3 days or so later.

At this point of the multi-decadal cycle with all the interference from anthropomorphic factors, it is all about volcanism. In the other part of the cycle, it is larger and more finite earthquakes. (I may be wrong I have lost all my records and anyway

It would be nice to live in a time where there is no messing with the weather, so that we could see what's happening without having to cope with interference. Too late for me perhaps.

White Island volcano erupts, killing at least 5 people and injuring 20, New Zealand
    I did my best. I don't get paid for any of this. I do it for love not money and if anyone fails to consult Weatherlawyer it isn't my fault. They can blame fake news if they like but they are still dead.
    https://watchers.news

Besides, they had Ken Ring for decades before I started doing this stuff. Search and see how the Kiwis treated him. If anyone needs Stuffing it the trolls on here. Someone do mankind a favour and doxx the bastards.
    Then head onto uk.sci.weather and see who can be done.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Dec 9 21:12:07 2019
    On Tuesday, 10 December 2019 04:59:47 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Tuesday, 10 December 2019 03:54:43 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

Ensembles are designed to allow the chief forecaster to make a mess using statistics. A "best case mess" is no solution. You just end up with bigger and bigger messes. You need to slice through the Gordian Knot at its base that way you only have to
    cut the one string.

Some memes behind Butterfly Effect are true. The tyrannosaurus one applies to corrupt officials and dates from the sin of Canaan, Noah's grandson. And for the "magnetic Spinners", that one is not in the least bit likely, as gas motion transmits as
    heat rather than wind. Heat is quickly eliminated upwards. The input/output for earth's budget is instantaneously balanced each day at the "Deliminator" or whatever the lunar limb equivalent is called.

At this point of the multi-decadal cycle with all the interference from anthropomorphic factors, it is all about volcanism. In the other part of the cycle, it is larger and more finite earthquakes. (I may be wrong I have lost all my records and
    anyway dislike going back to check.)

White Island volcano erupts, killing at least 5 people and injuring 20, New Zealand
    I did my best. I don't get paid for any of this. I do it for love not money and if anyone fails to consult Weatherlawyer it isn't my fault. They can blame fake news if they like but they are still dead.

Besides, they had Ken Ring for decades before I started doing this stuff. Search and see how the Kiwis treated him. If anyone needs Stuffing it the trolls on here. Someone do mankind a favour and doxx the bastards.

Moron the way: 86.23.66.170-1575953808.15868

Your sequence request is available here: http://mkwc.ifa.hawaii.edu/requests/sequences/86.23.66.170-1575953808.15868.tar

All requests will be available for 24 hours, after which they will be deleted from our server.

Don't blame me for passing the warning to you
    Blame the Hawaiians whose country was stolen by the deep state,
    Don't blame Hawaii.
    I can't help it if the unseen moon above
    Is unnoticed by all but the god of love
    Blame trolls and fakirs but don't blame the bakers and
    Don't blame me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Dec 9 20:59:46 2019
    On Tuesday, 10 December 2019 03:54:43 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

Ensembles are designed to allow the chief forecaster to make a mess using statistics. A "best case mess" is no solution. You just end up with bigger and bigger messes. You need to slice through the Gordian Knot at its base that way you only have to
    cut the one string.

Some memes behind Butterfly Effect are true. The tyrannosaurus one applies to corrupt officials and dates from the sin of Canaan, Noah's grandson. And for the "magnetic Spinners", that one is not in the least bit likely, as gas motion transmits as
    heat rather than wind. Heat is quickly eliminated upwards. The input/output for earth's budget is instantaneously balanced each day at the "Deliminator" or whatever the lunar limb equivalent is called.

At this point of the multi-decadal cycle with all the interference from anthropomorphic factors, it is all about volcanism. In the other part of the cycle, it is larger and more finite earthquakes. (I may be wrong I have lost all my records and

Moron the way: 86.23.66.170-1575953808.15868

Your sequence request is available here: http://mkwc.ifa.hawaii.edu/requests/sequences/86.23.66.170-1575953808.15868.tar

All requests will be available for 24 hours, after which they will be deleted from our server.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Dec 9 21:54:18 2019

the one string.

According to the NAEFS it is going to be a bumpy ride until 14 December. When is Boxingday?
    https://weather.gc.ca/ensemble/naefs/cartes_e.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Dec 9 21:26:04 2019

the one string.

Add two weeks for tornadoes or Atlantic hurricanes:

DATE and TIME (UTC) LAT LON MAG DEPTH km DIST km LOCATION

(Shows interactive map) IRIS ID
    (Other info)

10-DEC-2019 02:08:26 -60.76 -25.72 4.9 10 0 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION 11155978 06-DEC-2019 10:24:39 -58.51 -24.34 5.1 10 262 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION 11154726 11-NOV-2019 00:28:03 -57.96 -25.64 4.7 77 311 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION 11149762
    17-NOV-2019 09:22:49 -56.83 -24.93 4.6 10 439 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION 11152318 10-NOV-2019 13:59:42 -55.60 -27.57 4.9 33 584 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION 11144632

It will be interesting to compare these for the efect of distance as they are about the same magnitude:

DATE and TIME (UTC) LAT LON MAG DEPTH km DIST km LOCATION

(Shows interactive map) IRIS ID
    (Other info)

09-DEC-2019 17:59:47 -52.84 11.42 5.6 10 0 SOUTHWEST OF AFRICA 11155800 17-NOV-2019 06:18:34 -54.08 6.13 5.4 10 376 BOUVET ISLAND REGION 11146846

http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Tue Dec 10 00:07:38 2019
    On Tuesday, 10 December 2019 05:54:19 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

cut the one string.

According to the NAEFS it is going to be a bumpy ride until 14 December. When is Boxingday?

Does anyone know when we last had a 5.5 Magnitude, or over, pointer?
    The longer we go without, the bigger the final eruption will be. We must be having a lot of swarms instead I wonder where they are and if they are an indication.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From weatherlawyerwednesday@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sat Feb 1 05:07:47 2020
    On Tuesday, 10 December 2019 08:07:39 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

cut the one string.

The longer we go without, the bigger the final eruption will be. We must be having a lot of swarms instead I wonder where they are and if they are an indication.

Talking to myself again I see. It must be something to do with the fact that the phases don't affect the way that the planet contacts anything in its locale. ...And that tidal theory is based on yet worse ideas.

The problem is that I never made up those ideas. All I insist on doing is examining the data. This is likely the big turn off for fake scientists.

Whose fault is that?
    Evidently mine, else I could have reached the ignorant by now.
    'Tis a good job that I have done away with them all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to weatherlawy...@gmail.com on Fri Jun 19 03:26:36 2020
    On Saturday, 1 February 2020 13:07:50 UTC, weatherlawy...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, 10 December 2019 08:07:39 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

Ensembles are designed to allow the chief forecaster to make a mess using statistics. A "best case mess" is no solution. You just end up with bigger and bigger messes. You need to slice through the Gordian Knot at its base that way you only have
    to cut the one string.

Some memes behind Butterfly Effect are true. The tyrannosaurus one applies to corrupt officials and dates from the sin of Canaan, Noah's grandson. And for the "magnetic Spinners", that one is not in the least bit likely, as gas motion transmits
    as heat rather than wind. Heat is quickly eliminated upwards. The input/output for earth's budget is instantaneously balanced each day at the "Deliminator" or whatever the lunar limb equivalent is called.

Talking to myself again I see. It must be something to do with the fact that the phases don't affect the way that the planet contacts anything in its locale. ...And that tidal theory is based on yet worse ideas.

The problem is that I never made up those ideas. All I insist on doing is examining the data. This is likely the big turn off for fake scientists.

Whose fault is that?
    Evidently mine, else I could have reached the ignorant by now.
    'Tis a good job that I have done away with them all.

https://fmoviesfree.page/movie/gifted-2017/watching/?server_id=6

"A Complete Proof of the Existence and Smoothness of the Navier Stokes Equation" would not have gone to press and been bound with a professional spiral binding without at least one copy escaping into the wild.
    (Image: 1 hour 27 minutes into the film.)

It would have remained on the hard drive and hard copy in loose-leaf secreted in safety.

Pressure = volume to infinity Temperature = volume to infinity
    Due to this last property, the solutions for the Navier–Stokes equations are searched in the set of solenoidal ("divergence-free") functions. For this flow of a homogeneous medium, density and viscosity are constants.

This last sentence describes a gyre. The gyre may be in transition fluids such as volcanic submarine deep hot biospheres or in surface tides: solons
    Or in whirlwind/cyclones that have the capacity to drift with the tide.

What makes them drift is the god particle. They are all tied to the solar system and are particularly evident with the inner planets of the solar system plus Mars.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05