• Users and Using

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 15 04:55:42 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si-vMj-FB88

I came to these groups looking to learn about the mysteries of the geophysics that were operating on this planet, never dreaming for a moment that it was already under the command of people desperately briging it harm.

This group was being run by people who acted like trolls appointed to safeguard any sheep unfortunate enough to learn anything, go back to the archives past, way past Skywise and see for yourselves. Every attempt to start any valid thoughts that might
    reveal anything was met with adhominem attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5CMW2XBH6I
    I used that video despite being a President Trump fanatic; he is of course the finest master of the ad homimem attack I ever saw. Compare the Clintonesque fails of calling electorate "Deplorables" and the insane use of the Russia Hoax that had the
    ability to weld the Russians to the Republicans and after the "55 days in Ukraine" forged the possibility of peace between Russian and its former satellite, just as Turkey is sharing with the Kurdish peoples.

I denounced the elites for their glowballistic expansionism on uk.sci.weather, neverthe less I found myself back there, pointing out the obvious to the left wingers who already knew better, what they already knew.

This morning I asked my god if it was OK to leave off doing the only thing I ever managed to do well: forecasting earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and weather's part in it all. I have not written my blog for weeks now, despite the impending climax. Maybe
    somebody better qualified and much nicer that me can take it over.

I still don't know if it's OK. OTOH I have not succeeded in altering anything for the better. (Unless you count the trolls I threw off the cliffs. I enjoyed doing that. I wasn't very nice about it but screw them!)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Feb 20 09:26:07 2020
    On Friday, 15 November 2019 12:55:43 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

I came to these groups looking to learn about the mysteries of the geophysics that were operating on this planet, never dreaming for a moment that it was already under the command of people desperately briging it harm.

This group was being run by people who acted like trolls appointed to safeguard any sheep unfortunate enough to learn anything, go back to the archives past, way past Skywise and see for yourselves. Every attempt to start any valid thoughts that might
    reveal anything was met with adhominem attacks.

I used that video despite being a President Trump fanatic; he is of course the finest master of the ad homimem attack I ever saw. Compare the Clintonesque fails of calling electorate "Deplorables" and the insane use of the Russia Hoax that had the
    ability to weld the Russians to the Republicans and after the "55 days in Ukraine" forged the possibility of peace between Russian and its former satellite, just as Turkey is sharing with the Kurdish peoples.

I denounced the elites for their glowballistic expansionism on uk.sci.weather, neverthe less I found myself back there, pointing out the obvious to the left wingers who already knew better, what they already knew.

This morning I asked my god if it was OK to leave off doing the only thing I ever managed to do well: forecasting earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and weather's part in it all. I have not written my blog for weeks now, despite the impending climax.
    Maybe somebody better qualified and much nicer that me can take it over.

I still don't know if it's OK. OTOH I have not succeeded in altering anything for the better. (Unless you count the trolls I threw off the cliffs. I enjoyed doing that. I wasn't very nice about it but screw them!)

- show quoted text -

paulharr...@gmail.com
    28/09/2019
    I noted some commentary in the last few weeks about climate change and the reason hurricane Dorian was static over the Bahamas.
    In 1985 hurricane Elena was static for 4 days off the gulf coast of Florida around the Tampa area.
    Rather similar to Dorian I think
    I know because it spoiled my honeymoon. Evacuated from the coastal area and holed up in a dingy school gym
    with no electricity and 90 ‘f for the duration.

Good job there is always astrology:
    https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar

It would be interesting to find that there are coincidenta with Dorian. Conversely it will be interesting to find that there are no coincidenta with Dorian. Any non-fake meteorology fans care to suggest why?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Feb 20 14:49:04 2020
    On Thursday, 20 February 2020 17:26:08 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

This group was being run by people who acted like trolls appointed to safeguard any sheep unfortunate enough to learn anything, go back to the archives past, way past Skywise and see for yourselves. Every attempt to start any valid thoughts that
    might reveal anything was met with adhominem attacks.

This morning I asked my god if it was OK to leave off doing the only thing I ever managed to do well: forecasting earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and weather's part in it all. I have not written my blog for weeks now, despite the impending climax.

- show quoted text -

paulharr...@gmail.com
    28/09/2019
    I noted some commentary in the last few weeks about climate change and the reason hurricane Dorian was static over the Bahamas.
    In 1985 hurricane Elena was static for 4 days off the gulf coast of Florida around the Tampa area.
    I know because it spoiled my honeymoon. Evacuated from the coastal area and holed up in a dingy school gym

It would be interesting to find that there are coincidenta with Dorian. Conversely it will be interesting to find that there are no coincidenta with Dorian. Any non-fake meteorology fans care to suggest why?

Terribly interesting that for Dorian (1 September 2019) the planets are in a similar bunch in oppostion to Earth. With Elena, Mars is more or less the same place but the inner planets are in a line with Earth. It is this line that provides the
    interference I was expecting to see, that indicates to me (let the reader use discernment) ... that the Lagrangian Point effect is in play.

I suppose I now have to research statistics for other stalled cyclones, to see if any other systems show that it doesn't matter to the earth, which planets get into an huddle nor where they are with regard to the sun, when they interfere with the motions
    of cyclones.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sat Feb 22 20:24:55 2020
    On Thursday, 20 February 2020 22:49:05 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Thursday, 20 February 2020 17:26:08 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

This group was being run by people who acted like trolls appointed to safeguard any sheep unfortunate enough to learn anything, go back to the archives past, way past Skywise and see for yourselves. Every attempt to start any valid thoughts that
    might reveal anything was met with adhominem attacks.

- show quoted text -

paulharr...@gmail.com
    28/09/2019

Terribly interesting that for Dorian (1 September 2019) the planets are in a similar bunch in oppostion to Earth. With Elena, Mars is more or less the same place but the inner planets are in a line with Earth. It is this line that provides the
    interference I was expecting to see, that indicates to me (let the reader use discernment) ... that the Lagrangian Point effect is in play.

I suppose I now have to research statistics for other stalled cyclones, to see if any other systems show that it doesn't matter to the earth, which planets get into an huddle nor where they are with regard to the sun, when they interfere with the
    motions of cyclones.

We are opposed around the world by a momolithic and ruthless conspiracy... Tuesday, November 07, 2017. The Rasmussen Minute: The Speech That Got JFK Killed

I put the fake geologists on notice that we the people will not continue to be led byfake science nor fake scientits.

In addressing the American Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961, John F. Kennedy spoke of “a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy” that seeks to rule the world and whose “dissenters are silenced.”

The young president, who would be silenced by an assassin’s bullets two and a half years later, warned, "We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence-
    -on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

“It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

“Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

That speech, and that fateful day in Dallas on November 22, 1963, that saw the 35th president of the United States cut down in broad daylight are the subject of this week's Rasmussen Minute.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05