• Global earthquake swarm and planetary "alignment"

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to CENTRINO on Fri May 3 12:35:35 2019
    On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 13:10:18 UTC+1, CENTRINO wrote:
    It seems that there is a global earthquake swarm.

Last night, watching the Sky from the Canary Islands near the cancer tropic, I was able to see, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, the Moon and Mars not exactly aligned but in the same patch of the blue.

So, now wondering, and due to the Venezuela's latest earthquakes, I come with the hypothesis of the tidal influence of the nearest celestial bodies on the Earth crust.

Is there any application to calculate the delta increment-decrement of acceleration due to the gravitational forces playing ?

It would be nice to calculate not the gravitational force, but the increment-decrement,(I mean the acceleration of the acceleration) of the
    sum of forces generated by sun, planets and moon in a given moment and
    in a given place or coordinates of the earth in order to try to statistically co-relate the thing.

Have you or anyone working with you compared the relationship with activity with US tornadoes?

The proximity of the combined mass of two or more planets in line with the sun is capable of clearing enough or the solar wind out of the way of the earth for earth to be either directly targeted by the sun or for the opposite effect to occur.

The second hypotheses is less easy to explain. Having taken the brunt of the solar wind, solar activity is thwarted. Whatever the case the planets Mercury and Venus are in the pluperfect position for whatever on the 6th May 2019. Solar System: Mon 2019
    Apr 29 15:41 2019-04-29 15:41:06

https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar
    Volcanoes Today, 29 Apr 2019: Dukono volcano, Reventador, Sabancaya http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/todays-the-day-2/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Tue May 14 16:15:58 2019
    On Friday, 3 May 2019 20:35:36 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 13:10:18 UTC+1, CENTRINO wrote:
    It seems that there is a global earthquake swarm.

Last night, watching the Sky from the Canary Islands near the cancer tropic, I was able to see, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, the Moon and Mars not exactly aligned but in the same patch of the blue.

So, now wondering, and due to the Venezuela's latest earthquakes, I come with the hypothesis of the tidal influence of the nearest celestial bodies on the Earth crust.

Is there any application to calculate the delta increment-decrement of acceleration due to the gravitational forces playing ?

It would be nice to calculate not the gravitational force, but the increment-decrement,(I mean the acceleration of the acceleration) of the sum of forces generated by sun, planets and moon in a given moment and
    in a given place or coordinates of the earth in order to try to statistically co-relate the thing.

Have you or anyone working with you compared the relationship with activity with US tornadoes?

The proximity of the combined mass of two or more planets in line with the sun is capable of clearing enough or the solar wind out of the way of the earth for earth to be either directly targeted by the sun or for the opposite effect to occur.

The second hypotheses is less easy to explain. Having taken the brunt of the solar wind, solar activity is thwarted. Whatever the case the planets Mercury and Venus are in the pluperfect position for whatever on the 6th May 2019. Solar System: Mon 2019
    Apr 29 15:41 2019-04-29 15:41:06

https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar
    Volcanoes Today, 29 Apr 2019: Dukono volcano, Reventador, Sabancaya http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/todays-the-day-2/

7.5M. earthquake New Britain, PNG & Manam eruption PNG POSSIBLE HIGH LEVEL ERUPTION to 50,000 ft (15200 m) that is more than 2X the recent stuff anwhere recently & 5 Earth-directed CMEs, G3 - Strong geomagnetic storm This stuff is coincidental to massive
    eruptions. I wonder why I need to point out this happens every time. Are you all dead?
    WTFUp you miserable creatures.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)