• New Phenomena

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Oct 17 18:05:55 2021
    Actually it has been happening for several years. The North Atlantic charts have been running amok showing fully developed, fully formed cylones, ready to enter cyclosis, signalling the eruptions of Tenerife volcanoes among others:

On Friday, 15 October 2021 at 01:47:37 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 15:11:48 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 14:41:01 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 09:28:17 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Tuesday, 12 October 2021 at 10:33:08 UTC+1, Bernard Burton wrote:
    12 October 2021
    Wokingham 0900z 260 05/10kt 17km 2Ac120 6Cs220
    +9.6/+8.5 RH 93% QFF 1026.2 -0.5 in 3hr Total 7 okta
    RMK 1Ac160 /Ci300. COTRA
    Partial 22 deg halo plus parhelion and circumzenethal arc
    Dry since 15z yesterday with variable high cloud, joined by medium cloud layers overnight. Mist near dawn, close to fog limits.

09-09z AWS
    max +15.8 min +5.2 grass min +1.9
    rain 0.0 sun (00-24) 6.9 hr
    --
    Bernard Burton
    Weather data and satellite images at:
    www.woksat.info/wwp.html
    I don't suppose anyone on here has posted anything about the ASSX charts lately have they.
    Are you colluding with the conspiracy?
    No answer!
    Hear one that you CAN answer:
    Why do the ASSX only go back to 2003?
    What are they hiding?

https://digital.nmla.metoffice.gov.uk/SO_4d70038f-c03f-4cb2-818e-7bc3aec7cfb0/

What are you hiding and why are you hiding it?
    Come on maan!
    The penny has just dropped. I will say this for old weatherlawyer, he may be a little slow but eventually he got it.

Would anyone care to understand what is really going on the the deceitful Meteorological Office.
    The Original Frequently asked questions was taken off line and the replacement frequently asked questions went the same way.

Now the frequently asked questions won't mention what the averages are all the way back to the first days of the Board of Trade records. Guess why.
    the records held since 2003 are FAKE WEATHER.

Am I right of course I am.
    Sam is probably going to make the record books for the longest lasting ex-hurricane in the North Atlantic if the ASXX
    charts are not being run by the US democrats.
    What does ASXX mean anyway?

How long has this phenomenon been unreported?
    Sea Surface pressures longer cross the whole of the North Atlantic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Oct 21 19:12:27 2021
    On Monday, 18 October 2021 at 02:05:56 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Actually it has been happening for several years. The North Atlantic charts have been running amok showing fully developed, fully formed cylones, ready to enter cyclosis, signalling the eruptions of Tenerife volcanoes among others:

12 October 2021
    RMK 1Ac160 /Ci300. COTRA
    Dry since 15z yesterday with variable high cloud, joined by medium cloud layers overnight. Mist near dawn, close to fog limits.

09-09z AWS
    --
    Bernard Burton
    www.woksat.info/wwp.html
    I don't suppose anyone on here has posted anything about the ASSX charts lately have they.
    No answer!
    What are they hiding?

Come on maan!
    The penny has just dropped. I will say this for old weatherlawyer, he may be a little slow but eventually he got it.

Would anyone care to understand what is really going on the the deceitful Meteorological Office.
    The Original Frequently asked questions was taken off line and the replacement frequently asked questions went the same way.

Now the frequently asked questions won't mention what the averages are all the way back to the first days of the Board of Trade records. Guess why.

Sam is probably going to make the record books for the longest lasting ex-hurricane in the North Atlantic if the ASXX

I would really like to see the sea level surface charts for an exceptional eruption like MtSt Helens or Pinotubo but of course that won't happen with the way that the Met Office archives work. Although the work of the Met Office is bought an paid for by
    the British Tax payer, their restrictive practices ensure that is unlikely to happen.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Fri Oct 22 02:28:00 2021
    On Friday, 22 October 2021 at 03:12:28 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

12 October 2021
    RMK 1Ac160 /Ci300. COTRA
    Dry since 15z yesterday with variable high cloud, joined by medium
    cloud layers overnight. Mist near dawn, close to fog limits.

09-09z AWS
    --
    Bernard Burton
    www.woksat.info/wwp.html
    No answer!
    What are they hiding?

Come on maan!

I would really like to see the sea level surface charts for an exceptional eruption like MtSt Helens or Pinotubo but of course that won't happen with the way that the Met Office archives work. Although the work of the Met Office is bought and paid for
    by the British Tax payer, their restrictive practices ensure that is unlikely to happen.

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/surface-pressure

Quite active with earthquakes swarms.
    If you enjoy the gift of #tinnitus you may know that the whistle you heard sometime around 10:00 to 10:15 was a signal from: https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/espana/canarias/las-palmas/cumbre-vieja.html

It was also active some 12 to 6 hours earlier.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Nov 1 07:28:50 2021
    On Friday, 22 October 2021 at 10:28:01 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

12 October 2021
    RMK 1Ac160 /Ci300. COTRA
    Dry since 15z yesterday with variable high cloud, joined by medium

09-09z AWS
    --
    Bernard Burton
    www.woksat.info/wwp.html
    No answer!
    What are they hiding?

Come on maan!

I would really like to see the sea level surface charts for an exceptional eruption like MtSt Helens or Pinotubo but of course that won't happen with the way that the Met Office archives work. Although the work of the Met Office is bought and paid
    for by the British Tax payer, their restrictive practices ensure that is unlikely to happen.

If you enjoy the gift of #tinnitus you may know that the whistle you heard sometime around 10:00 to 10:15 was a signal from: https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/espana/canarias/las-palmas/cumbre-vieja.html

https://tv.gab.com/channel/theclayclark/view/must-watch-funeral-director-john-olooney-617fdfbf65a83d20e98ffe84

Pretty:
    What it is = overrun...

Something called Global Warming (A lie perpetratated in the University of East Anglia by Margaret Thatcher in the destruction of the mining of coal in the UK. After Arthur Scargill won the insurance from the Coal Board for scilicosis related deaths for
    coal mining Unions.)

That is ancient history. What is odd is the pattern of cold fronts appearing on the coast of Europe. You may not appreciate what I am telling you, that may be not your fault. But speaking with holy spirit, you have been warned. The usual suspects are
    killing the usual victims. Don't go looking for the fake news for what happens next.

It is already known:
    Check the Greenland High.

The weather is controlled WITH the Greenland High not BY the Greenland High. You don't have to melt the Arctic Ocean, you just need to heat the Keystone tiny little area on the coast of Greenland.

And the trick is to heat the Davies Straight allows you to metre when and where gets hurt. The way they have it measured by now is that they only have to dustify a few days worth of ocean. Wait and see it happens all the time the same pattern every few
    days.

Not only that they have the same human sacrifices in Plane Crashes. I am not kidding you. They have got no imagination.
    They don't need to fool you, it looks like fog. If it wasn't so evil, I would really enjoy this stuff.

Instead of being pissed off.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Nov 14 10:32:15 2021
    On Monday, 1 November 2021 at 14:28:52 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

12 October 2021
    RMK 1Ac160 /Ci300. COTRA
    Partial 22 deg halo plus parhelion and circumzenethal arc Dry since 15z yesterday with variable high cloud, joined by medium

09-09z AWS
    --
    Bernard Burton
    Weather data and satellite images at: www.woksat.info/wwp.html
    No answer!
    What are they hiding?

Come on maan!

I would really like to see the sea level surface charts for an exceptional eruption like MtSt Helens or Pinotubo but of course that won't happen with the way that the Met Office archives work. Although the work of the Met Office is bought and paid
    for by the British Tax payer, their restrictive practices ensure that is unlikely to happen.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/theclayclark/view/must-watch-funeral-director-john-olooney-617fdfbf65a83d20e98ffe84

Pretty:
    What it is = overrun...

Something called Global Warming (A lie perpetratated in the University of East Anglia by Margaret Thatcher in the destruction of the mining of coal in the UK. After Arthur Scargill won the insurance from the Coal Board for scilicosis related deaths for
    coal mining Unions.)

That is ancient history. What is odd is the pattern of cold fronts appearing on the coast of Europe. You may not appreciate what I am telling you, that may be not your fault. But speaking with holy spirit, you have been warned. The usual suspects are
    killing the usual victims. Don't go looking for the fake news for what happens next.

It is already known:

The weather is controlled WITH the Greenland High not BY the Greenland High. You don't have to melt the Arctic Ocean, you just need to heat the Keystone tiny little area on the coast of Greenland.

And the trick is to heat the Davies Straight allows you to metre when and where gets hurt. The way they have it measured by now is that they only have to dustify a few days worth of ocean. Wait and see it happens all the time the same pattern every few
    days.

Not only that they have the same human sacrifices in Plane Crashes. I am not kidding you. They have got no imagination.
    They don't need to fool you, it looks like fog. If it wasn't so evil, I would really enjoy this stuff.

Weatherlawyer
    00:29 (18 hours ago)
    to
    These duals can't really be called duals as they have more eyse than you can shake an expert meteorologist with:
    https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/155924499
    Weatherlawyer’s profile photo
    Weatherlawyer
    17:56 (11 minutes ago)
    to
    On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 00:29:15 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    These duals can't really be called duals as they have more eyse than you can shake an expert meteorologist with:
    https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/155924499

@Alfrothul > yo NOBODY WANTS YOUR DIPSHIT ADVICE.... From a casual encounter on Gab

I know but like a good Jehovah's Witness I am stuck with needing to give it.
    I have no idea how much of the bible you believe, if any but "we" believe that where is states that if: "We" don't refrain from informing fools that they are going to have to pay for their stupidity, "We" may not survive the encounter, rather in the
    manner of the Kenosha Sabe
    Our "savvy" will not have saved us from their guilt.

But were "WE" to mind our own bloody business and just get on with our lives, taking no note. When the winds blow and the bad rains fall, like Noah prophesied. "We" would share in the blood-guilt that the fool incurred.

So you see this is why I keep on telling morons like you that there are at least 3 distinct ways that you can instantly see that the weather has been interfered with by some unnatural agency; as for instance the saddle that comes out of solution "
    Topographically" the day before this chart was released. https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/155930422
    A saddle is an area of air pressure that is more or less the same over the anomaly. It still exists in the size of the eye of the cyclone that is showing the erupting signals of this; it Kumbre at Las Palmas , Tenerife. (I can never remember their names.
    I couldn't even get to region, it is not Tenerife but the Canaries.
    Not sorry, I am informed by holy spirit, in my opinion. It is a bloody good job I don't give a stuff for yours is it not?

This moving live webcam shows the eruption of the La Palma Cumbre Vieja volcano on the Spanish island of La Palma, Canary Islands. After a week of increased seismic activity, the Cumbre Vieja volcano erupts for the first time since 1971 on Sunday
    September 19th around 3:30 p.m., sending lava and ash into the air and a river of lava flowing into houses, forcing approximately 5,500 residents to ...
    https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/spain/la-palma-canary-islands/cumbre-vieja-volcano-cam.html

1. "Acting like a prophet"
    I lose track of what I am saying this is due to the agency supplying G5 interference with/to the natural Schumann Resonance and hopefully not because I am developing FJB or Brandonitis.

2. The dustification they are causing comes ou of solution before the cycle move north east.
    the cyclone eyes will move in two or more distinct directions the saddle developed will continue to develop unnaturally seeming to provide heat but it is from a directed energy port installation.

3. The Greenland High is the target at the moment but the agency responsible can move as and when they wish. At the moment they are concentrating on the Bherent Straights and The Greenland High. I don't know what other chinese installations are affected.
    But they are chinese. Remember Pam off Australia about 10 years back?
    They were aiming for control over ports all over the fishing grounds there. The dustification problem is likely killing coral.
    Likely this has been charted.

In any case as the dudtification causes thedifferent air masses to develop the natural stuff carries on the tide but the unnatural dustified sea tends to stay where it is being produced As President Trump says:
    "These people are stupid."

Also as anyone interested in astronomy can tell (except for the trolls that used to frequent this site before I manage to get rid of their shite) the earthquakes generated are not due to solar system interactions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sat Nov 20 18:49:29 2021
    On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:32:16 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Monday, 1 November 2021 at 14:28:52 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

12 October 2021
    RMK 1Ac160 /Ci300. COTRA
    Partial 22 deg halo plus parhelion and circumzenethal arc Dry since 15z yesterday with variable high cloud, joined by medium

09-09z AWS
    --
    Bernard Burton
    Weather data and satellite images at: www.woksat.info/wwp.html
    No answer!
    What are they hiding?

Come on maan!

I would really like to see the sea level surface charts for an exceptional eruption like MtSt Helens or Pinotubo but of course that won't happen with the way that the Met Office archives work. Although the work of the Met Office is bought and
    paid for by the British Tax payer, their restrictive practices ensure that is unlikely to happen.

Pretty:
    What it is = overrun...

Something called Global Warming (A lie perpetratated in the University of East Anglia by Margaret Thatcher in the destruction of the mining of coal in the UK. After Arthur Scargill won the insurance from the Coal Board for scilicosis related deaths
    for coal mining Unions.)

It is already known:

The weather is controlled WITH the Greenland High not BY the Greenland High.
    You don't have to melt the Arctic Ocean, you just need to heat the Keystone tiny little area on the coast of Greenland.

And the trick is to heat the Davies Straight allows you to metre when and where gets hurt. The way they have it measured by now is that they only have to dustify a few days worth of ocean. Wait and see it happens all the time the same pattern every
    few days.

Weatherlawyer
    00:29 (18 hours ago)
    to
    Weatherlawyer’s profile photo
    Weatherlawyer
    17:56 (11 minutes ago)
    to
    On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 00:29:15 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

@Alfrothul > yo NOBODY WANTS YOUR DIPSHIT ADVICE.... From a casual encounter on Gab

I know but like a good Jehovah's Witness I am stuck with needing to give it. I have no idea how much of the bible you believe, if any but "we" believe that where is states that if: "We" don't refrain from informing fools that they are going to have to pay for their stupidity, "We" may not survive the encounter, rather in the
    manner of the Kenosha Sabe
    Our "savvy" will not have saved us from their guilt.

But were "WE" to mind our own bloody business and just get on with our lives, taking no note. When the winds blow and the bad rains fall, like Noah prophesied. "We" would share in the blood-guilt that the fool incurred.

So you see this is why I keep on telling morons like you that there are at least 3 distinct ways that you can instantly see that the weather has been interfered with by some unnatural agency; as for instance the saddle that comes out of solution "
    Topographically" the day before this chart was released.
    https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/155930422
    A saddle is an area of air pressure that is more or less the same over the anomaly. It still exists in the size of the eye of the cyclone that is showing the erupting signals of this; it Kumbre at Las Palmas , Tenerife. (I can never remember their
    names. I couldn't even get to region, it is not Tenerife but the Canaries.
    Not sorry, I am informed by holy spirit, in my opinion. It is a bloody good job I don't give a stuff for yours is it not?

This moving live webcam shows the eruption of the La Palma Cumbre Vieja volcano on the Spanish island of La Palma, Canary Islands. After a week of increased seismic activity, the Cumbre Vieja volcano erupts for the first time since 1971 on Sunday
    September 19th around 3:30 p.m., sending lava and ash into the air and a river of lava flowing into houses, forcing approximately 5,500 residents to ...
    https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/spain/la-palma-canary-islands/cumbre-vieja-volcano-cam.html

1. "Acting like a prophet"
    I lose track of what I am saying this is due to the agency supplying G5 interference with/to the natural Schumann Resonance and hopefully not because I am developing FJB or Brandonitis.

2. The dustification they are causing comes ou of solution before the cycle move north east.
    the cyclone eyes will move in two or more distinct directions the saddle developed will continue to develop unnaturally seeming to provide heat but it is from a directed energy port installation.

3. The Greenland High is the target at the moment but the agency responsible can move as and when they wish. At the moment they are concentrating on the Bherent Straights and The Greenland High. I don't know what other chinese installations are
    affected. But they are chinese. Remember Pam off Australia about 10 years back?
    They were aiming for control over ports all over the fishing grounds there. The dustification problem is likely killing coral.
    Likely this has been charted.

In any case as the dudtification causes thedifferent air masses to develop the natural stuff carries on the tide but the unnatural dustified sea tends to stay where it is being produced As President Trump says:
    "These people are stupid."

Also as anyone interested in astronomy can tell (except for the trolls that used to frequent this site before I manage to get rid of their shite) the earthquakes generated are not due to solar system interactions.
    13.08.2020 15:41 News >> Indonesia: Sinabung Spews Ash Column In Fresh Eruption Indonesia: Sinabung Spews Ash Column In Fresh Eruption
    Volcano belches clouds of ash up to 1,000 meters amid latest in string of activity this week.

Sinabung volcano on Indonesia's Sumatra island erupted again on Thursday, said authorities.
    The latest in a string of the volcano's activity this week started at 6.07 a.m local time (2307GMT, a day earlier), according to a press release by the Center for Volcanology and Geological Hazard Mitigation.
    "Ash column towered to 1000 meters [0.6 miles] above the mountain peak or 3,460 above the sea level," the center said.
    It said the wind tended to drag the columns of thick ash towards the east, south and southeast.
    The eruption was recorded at a maximum amplitude of 15 mm and a duration of 11 minutes 59 seconds.
    Authorities have issued a level III warning to monitor the Sinabung's status. The volcanology center also warned residents and visitors to stay three kilometers (1.86 miles) away from the active crater.
    It had also erupted earlier on Monday, spewing ash and smoke 5,000 meters (3.1 miles) above its crater.
    Sinabung reactivated for the first time in four centuries in 2010. A total of 23 people were killed by eruptions in 2014 and 2016.
    *Writing by Rhany Chairunissa Rufinaldo from Anadolu Agency's Indonesian language services in Jakarta -

People me included were too busy watching Joe Bifen's potatoes to notice the foreign gem

And who could beale them, besides: Ausatralia might actually return JP Turcaud's mine to him now that they have worked all the gold out form it. I have only just realised I am Norton Iceman on Gab so that wasn't helpful I should opjn a group on there bu
    I am waiting to see what Trump's site is going to be like

Michael McNeil
    @NortonIceman
    Original Gabber
    ·
    42m
    Ho hum
    Does this mean what I think it means?
    21/11/2021 05:05

https://en.haberler.com/indonesia-sinabung-spews-ash-column-in-fresh-1492796/

Fake news would that we watch joe potatoe's potato danglers.
    Indonesia: Sinabung Spews Ash Column In Fresh Eruption

Volcano belches clouds of ash up to 1,000 meters amid latest in string of activity this week.
    en.haberler.com
    View Link Feed
    Michael McNeil
    Michael McNeil
    @NortonIceman
    Original Gabber
    ·
    1h
    Ash plumes rise to 12.2 km with pyroclastic flows on 2 March and 13-14 May 2021

http://www.woksat.info/etcadcasxx/asxx21030218.html
    This what it should look like. So what happened on the 13th and 14 of May your guess is as good as mine?
    It did look a little odd though but I am no expert. Only god is ATM.
    I am not jealously guarding my secret, anyone is free to look at the weather for eruptions. Apparently the American charts are available from before nuclear tests took place.

I can't make people open their eyes. I can't open them myself. I am too nice or something!

So the beating will continue.
    Please yourselves. Maybe you enjoy tornadoes?
    Michael McNeil
    Michael McNeil
    @NortonIceman
    Original Gabber
    ·
    14h
    Oh dear, it doesn't look promissing does it: http://www.woksat.info/etcadeasxx/asxx21051518.html
    ASXX May 2021 (60 of 124)

www.woksat.info
    View Link Feed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05