• Re: The development of multi cored cyclones

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Sep 29 01:51:18 2021
    On Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at 09:41:28 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    I work with Met Office charts but the Met still hasn't released today's. But it has allowed me time to think:
    They must be suffering an outage my microwave timer always gets hit. I always wondered how it resets without tripping the fuse.
    The fake weather send it lows in the wrong direction because they dustify the Atlantic Ocean from submarines? drones? aircraft? maybe even satellites. I have no idea but satellites would explain the falling stars as well as bible prophecy.

The heating/energy or whatever... follows what it is made to do they create low temperature steam that just expands. Yesterday's Low under Iceland moved North while a secondary eye/core drifted east.

What the angels do undisturbed by morons is heat the ocean surface with sunlight which causes the water to follow the sun and the Gulf stream. Any fake weather generated has to separate and go its own way as simple fluid mechanics does. The murderers
    doing it, haven't cottoned on that their fingerprints are all over it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 29 01:41:27 2021
    I work with Met Office charts but the Met still hasn't released today's. But it has allowed me time to think:

The fake weather send it lows in the wrong direction because they dustify the Atlantic Ocean from submarines? drones? aircraft? maybe even satellites. I have no idea but satellites would explain the falling stars as well as bible prophecy.

The heating/energy or whatever... follows what it is made to do they create low temperature steam that just expands. Yesterday's Low under Iceland moved North while a secondary eye/core drifted east.

What the angels do undisturbed by morons is heat the ocean surface with sunlight which causes the water to follow the sun and the Gulf stream. Any fake weather generated has to separate and go its own way as simple fluid mechanics does. The murderers
    doing it, haven't cottonrf on that their fingerprints are all over it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Fri Nov 26 19:38:25 2021
    On Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at 09:51:19 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    They must be suffering an outage my microwave timer always gets hit. I always wondered how it resets without tripping the fuse.

doing it, haven't cottoned on that their fingerprints are all over it.

If Sinabung Blows Britain has snow. A bad wind this time as well I think I know the forecast for it next time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sat Dec 4 11:23:45 2021
    On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 03:38:25 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at 09:51:19 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

What the angels do undisturbed by morons is heat the ocean surface with sunlight which causes the water to follow the sun and the Gulf stream. Any fake weather generated has to separate and go its own way as simple fluid mechanics does. The
    murderers doing it, haven't cottoned on that their fingerprints are all over it.
    If Sinabung Blows Britain has snow. A bad wind this time as well I think I know the forecast for it next time.
    On Saturday, 4 December 2021 at 08:31:56 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 20:59:30 UTC, Colin Youngs wrote:
    Brussels on Friday 3rd December 2021

Increasing and thickening frontal cloud during the morning, but fairly bright for a time with intervals of weak sunshine. Overcast in the afternoon, with slight drizzle at times after dark. Cold and raw with a moderate and gusty SSW wind.

Remaining lying snow yesterday evening had all disappeared by this morning.

Brussels Uccle 3.8°C – overnight minimum 0.5°C – 0.3 mm rain Brussels Airport 4.6°C – overnight minimum 1.0°C – 0.1 mm rain

Rainfall radar https://www.buienradar.be/belgie/neerslag/buienradar-terugkijken/24uurs

OGIMET monthly summary for Brussels Uccle https://tinyurl.com/2p8s4dm9

Webcam Grand-Place http://www.brussels.be/webcam-grand-place

Webcam Uccle https://www.meteo.be/nl/weer/waarnemingen/webcams/sneeuw-webcam-ukkel

Uccle hourly observations https://www.meteo.be/en/weather/observations/belgium

WOW-BE https://wow.meteo.be/nl/

Colin Youngs
    Brussels
    So much talk about omicron; so much fear mongering; so much talk about science. Most is nonsense. The best research has received little attention. It comes from esteemed senior French scientist Dr. Jacques Fantini, professor of Biochemistry and
    Molecular Biology at the University of Aix-Marseille.

You are about to learn what senior people in the public health establishment need to use, especially Anthony Fauci, who claims he speaks for and represents "science." If he knows the French research, he is not sharing it with the public, nor are the
    mainstream media.

The key scientific achievement by Fantini is the calculation of one key parameter he calls the index of transmissibility (T) of a COVID variant. The key work was published in June 2021 with the title "Structural dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 variants: A
    health monitoring strategy for anticipating COVID-19 outbreaks." This research is very sophisticated, detailed and challenging. Genomic sequence data are used in the analyses of variants.

The molecular details of variants are analyzed to calculate T values for COVID variants. Originally, T values for known variants or strains of the COVID virus were determined. The T value for the delta variant done in early 2021 accurately predicted
    the surge of delta throughout the world, making it the dominant variant in many countries, including the U.S.

The T value accurately describes to what extent a variant is or is not transmissible. The higher the value of T, the greater is the ease at which a variant is spread from one person to another. The higher the value, the more contagious is the variant.
    Fantini explained how T values could serve a critical need: "T-index can be used as a health monitoring strategy to anticipate future COVID-19 outbreaks." At this moment, the question is: "Is the T value for omicron of concern?"

TRENDING: Watch: Fed-up small business owner has 2 words for Biden when asked what president needs to do

Now look at the following table that gives T values for the original five variants published by Fantini, plus what he has just released for the new omicron variant.

Delta stands out for having an extremely high T value compared to previous variants. No surprise that it quickly became the dominant variant globally.

And equally impressive is the relatively low T value for omicron, just 37% of the Delta value. Omicron should not be of high concern. It is in line with most pre-delta variants. It is not exceptional. There is no scientific basis for all the hysteria
    over omicron. As shown below, most people assessed with omicron were vaccinated and got breakthrough infections, showing vaccines offer little protection.

Anyone looking forward to the smallpox variant?

Now Covid is dead what are they going to do with all the trailers they put out for the nearly dead?
    What's next
    Here it is: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/157178632

Two eyed cyclone 971/966 millibars, nothing remarkable?
    This is an Elongation (954 millibars)
    957 it is all over look for an eruption in the direction of the two black "fronts".
    The eruption is La Pas in the Canary Islands 80 degrees South West.

Why didn't I have this job years ago?

"You will hear....https://gab.com/NortonIceman

2021-12-04 14:27 3hr 56min ago 59.69 S. 29.86 W. 5.7 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION

This one for instance when enough data comes in they will mark it down 0.5M. to Magnitude 5.2M.

The same goes for all the quakes in the 30 day list as far as I know. They need that time to draw up a reliable archive, there are more than just earthquakes involved. A nearby quarry might add interference locally for instance.

2021-12-03 08:33. 6.0M. South Sandwich Islands region 60.5 S. 27.1 W. will likely be reduced to 5.5M after analysis.
    Whatever the case there will be another tropical storm in two weeks and of course you already know the pattern. It is going to be forced up to the Davies Straight as soon as it leaves Newfoundland.

Hang-on, it is already in the Atlantic, so I can't say where it is going, only that it will be tropical storm and a dual in about 2 weeks the 18th of December. We usually get a storm in Britain around Xmess, that causes a large ship somewhat near its
    second decade to fall into distress.

Whether that is coincidence or design I shouldn't guess but 20 years is a lot of stress and strain on a ship whose engines are nearing replacement age. A car produced in 2001, has had a far easier life than a working freighter.

By their love of symbolism ye shall know them

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05