• Pilot Error

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 15 08:46:05 2021
    Aircraft crashes and similar situations with ships and other dangerous activities go wrong with the phases of the moon producing Spring-Tides.
    This is a no- brainer and there is a reason for it not being widely known. You can probably guess what it is with what you have seen from the politics of our planet over the last few decades.
    BOAC Flight 888 A Boeing 747, 11 May 1976 London to Melbourn via Bahrain Bankok and Kuala-Lumpur. All these machines seem to be devilled by Sumatera.
    (There is an error where the narrator thinks BOAD was the executive for accidents (BOAC) was the British state-owned airline created in 1939 by the merger of Imperial Airways and British Airways Ltd. 1946, European and South American services passed to ,
    British European Airways (BEA) and British South American Airways (BSAA).
    BOAC absorbed BSAA in 1949. BEA operated British domestic and European routes. 1971 Act of Parliament merged BOAC and BEA, effective 31 March 1974, forming today's British Airways.)

Someone has blinded us. God has blinded the eyes of our magicians. In the time of Prince Daniel, a captive of Nebuchadnezzar It was Nebuchadnezzar himself on one particular occasion. He had been given a vision and evidently warned not to trust his Mages
    but he was told to find the answer.
    That this was possible he had to have been told, for he asked everyone to translate the vision but refused to tell his Mages what the vision was.

Anyone can work out what a dream might mean and many alternatives would have been posed had they been better informed, until at last the matter was forgotten but this vision had to stand for many lifetimes before it occurred in our day some 20 years ago.
    So whoever it was that is blinding the rest of you, IT WAS NOT GOD, now wake the hell up you clots.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Sep 15 09:36:45 2021
    On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 17:16:07 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 16:46:06 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Aircraft crashes and similar situations with ships and other dangerous activities go wrong with the phases of the moon producing Spring-Tides.
    This is a no- brainer and there is a reason for it not being widely known. You can probably guess what it is with what you have seen from the politics of our planet over the last few decades.
    BOAC Flight 888 A Boeing 747, 11 May 1976 London to Melbourn via Bahrain Bankok and Kuala-Lumpur. All these machines seem to be devilled by Sumatera.
    Quake info: Very strong mag. 6.4 earthquake - Ionian Sea ...https://duckduckgo.com/?q=11+May+1976+volcano&ia=web
    That would have been the second one after Venus drops out of line with Earth and Uranus.

Or Mercury just coming into line with Earth and Uranus. In which case there will have been a large quake due about 3 or 4 days later as well as the Venusian stuff.

# I never said I was brilliant.

Global Volcanism Program | Soufrière Guadeloupe
    Search domain volcano.si.eduhttps://volcano.si.edu/volcano.cfm?vn=1600-06= 01-10 May 1976: 5: 0.9: 11-20 May 1976: 9: 1.7: Information Contacts: M. Feuillard, Lab. de Physique du Globe. February 1977 (NSEB 02:02) Cite this Report. Phreatic activity continues; large explosion on 29 January "Phreatic activity has continued at
    La Soufrière through 23 February. The largest explosion of the 1976-77 activity occurred at 1911 on 29 January 1977 and was heard by people ...
    (There is an error where the narrator thinks BOAD was the executive for accidents (BOAC) was the British state-owned airline created in 1939 by the merger of Imperial Airways and British Airways Ltd. 1946, European and South American services passed
    to , British European Airways (BEA) and British South American Airways (BSAA).
    BOAC absorbed BSAA in 1949. BEA operated British domestic and European routes. 1971 Act of Parliament merged BOAC and BEA, effective 31 March 1974, forming today's British Airways.)

Someone has blinded us. God has blinded the eyes of our magicians. In the time of Prince Daniel, a captive of Nebuchadnezzar It was Nebuchadnezzar himself on one particular occasion. He had been given a vision and evidently warned not to trust his
    Mages but he was told to find the answer.
    That this was possible he had to have been told, for he asked everyone to translate the vision but refused to tell his Mages what the vision was.

Anyone can work out what a dream might mean and many alternatives would have been posed had they been better informed, until at last the matter was forgotten but this vision had to stand for many lifetimes before it occurred in our day some 20 years
    ago. So whoever it was that is blinding the rest of you, IT WAS NOT GOD, now wake the hell up you clots.
    From a question posed on Reddit:
    Venus and Jupiter's close approaches. I noticed that the planets never really were in perfect alignment. I knew planets orbited on slightly different planes and that Venus was currently on the "near" side of the sun and Jupiter on the far, the vast
    distance and difference in plane must cause the case where there's no perfect alignment. Fine, mysery solved, right.

Venus was very bright, so I figured it must be abnormally close currently, and/or more of the lighted surface visible from earth currently than was previous to increase the albedo, WHATEVER right? Well, just out of curiosity I went here to confirm
    http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar/action?sys=-Sf
    [The problem with navigation is the availability of light. Clouds can ruin navigation half the time, daylight can ruin the rest.]

And then I noticed that all of the planets planes are "off" in the same general direction compared to earth. What is with that? I mean, they are not all exactly tilted at the same axis or anything, but on average and in general, every single planet is
    tilted the same way, compared to earth's plane if you use earth's orbital plane as a point of reference.
    [Formilab displays Green and Blue orbital arcs as below and above earth/solar axis]
    https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/uncgi/Solar/action?sys=-Sf

Does anyone have a reason why or how that is?
    It seems odd that we are on the plane[t] of all of them that is not in step with the rest of the solar system. e.g. there are no planets with negative inclinations to the ecliptic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Sep 15 09:16:06 2021
    On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 16:46:06 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Quake info: Very strong mag. 6.4 earthquake - Ionian Sea ...https://duckduckgo.com/?q=11+May+1976+volcano&ia=web
    That would have been the second one after Venus drops out of line with Earth and Uranus.

Global Volcanism Program | Soufrière Guadeloupe
    Search domain volcano.si.eduhttps://volcano.si.edu/volcano.cfm?vn=1600-06= 01-10 May 1976: 5: 0.9: 11-20 May 1976: 9: 1.7: Information Contacts: M. Feuillard, Lab. de Physique du Globe. February 1977 (NSEB 02:02) Cite this Report. Phreatic activity continues; large explosion on 29 January "Phreatic activity has continued at La
    Soufrière through 23 February. The largest explosion of the 1976-77 activity occurred at 1911 on 29 January 1977 and was heard by people ...

(There is an error where the narrator thinks BOAD was the executive for accidents (BOAC) was the British state-owned airline created in 1939 by the merger of Imperial Airways and British Airways Ltd. 1946, European and South American services passed to
    , British European Airways (BEA) and British South American Airways (BSAA).

Someone has blinded us. God has blinded the eyes of our magicians. In the time of Prince Daniel, a captive of Nebuchadnezzar It was Nebuchadnezzar himself on one particular occasion. He had been given a vision and evidently warned not to trust his
    Mages but he was told to find the answer.

Anyone can work out what a dream might mean and many alternatives would have been posed had they been better informed, until at last the matter was forgotten but this vision had to stand for many lifetimes before it occurred in our day some 20 years
    ago. So whoever it was that is blinding the rest of you, IT WAS NOT GOD, now wake the hell up you clots.

From a question posed on Reddit:
    Venus and Jupiter's close approaches. I noticed that the planets never really were in perfect alignment. I knew planets orbited on slightly different planes and that Venus was currently on the "near" side of the sun and Jupiter on the far, the vast
    distance and difference in plane must cause the case where there's no perfect alignment. Fine, mysery solved, right.

Venus was very bright, so I figured it must be abnormally close currently, and/or more of the lighted surface visible from earth currently than was previous to increase the albedo, WHATEVER right? Well, just out of curiosity I went here to confirm
    http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar/action?sys=-Sf
    [The problem with navigation is the availability of light. Clouds can ruin navigation half the time, daylight can ruin the rest.]

And then I noticed that all of the planets planes are "off" in the same general direction compared to earth. What is with that? I mean, they are not all exactly tilted at the same axis or anything, but on average and in general, every single planet is
    tilted the same way, compared to earth's plane if you use earth's orbital plane as a point of reference.
    [Formilab displays Green and Blue orbital arcs as below and above earth/solar axis]
    https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/uncgi/Solar/action?sys=-Sf

Does anyone have a reason why or how that is?
    It seems odd that we are on the plane[t] of all of them that is not in step with the rest of the solar system. e.g. there are no planets with negative inclinations to the ecliptic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05