• Massive tornado 8th June, following 3rd June eruption?

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 3 21:32:16 2021
    Interesting that the warm front indicated by the Atlantic chart on the 8th has its tail coiled tightly and buried where it is: 145589093
    https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/145589093

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Jun 7 18:34:09 2021
    On Friday, 4 June 2021 at 05:32:17 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Interesting that the warm front indicated by the Atlantic chart on the 8th has its tail coiled tightly and buried where it is: 145589093
    https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/145589093

10. Volcanic Eruptions
    Excuse the graphics or lack therof, they can possibly be found at Minsight on Vivaldi .net when my girl posts them

I never listen and then I forget but here is a list in case I do or don’t, whichever:
    NNSFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFZZo_TcRE
    Don’t listen to scientists who sign lists. If you are familiar with my work you know I abbreviated that one.
    You don’t need to read their junk just the intro and the conclusion will do then make up your own mind.

Don’t trust any video of Trump just imagine that the most successful multimillionaire ever knows how to put on his trousers. One leg at a time whilst leaning against a wall is my favourite but I am not rich nor successful.

Don’t believe complex predictions.

Don’t believe any graph or chart on Twitter.

Don’t believe anything written by a journalist.

Don’t believe any government. God’s Kingdom is a government but he is agnostic or atheist, so I won’t believe him on #6.
    Don’t believe: Data. I even believe weather forecasts from Analys charts so screw that. Not that I believe scientists or the data they produce, per se. Except my analysis of the weather.

Don’t believe your own eyes or ears.

There is a sequence in the DNA of Corona Virus that has not occurred in nature but in a laboratory in china. Genome: CGG-CGG, I am guessing is the genome that is modulated by design or even nature. Influenza virii are predisposed, like the common cold,
    to mutate, the genome ccg-ccg (for all I know.)

This weather makes human beings, even people like me, imune to influenza. Is it a coincidence?

Obviously not because this weather: is fleeing away.

But only until it grows af#gain it is being seeded off the picture but not naturally so it will remain off picture:

TBH, I can’t say, I am no expert on fake weather but I can recognise a tornado signal. It is a fake tornado signal but it is a tornado signal I think. Only without the required anticyclones that make it a Mid Western, America one.
    So what do I know?
    Unless it’s going to Russia or somewhere silly, is it?
    What have the Russians done now?

There are a couple of Highs in this picture that the signal might pass between but they won’t happen. They can’t possibly occur can they?

Well, hell now, the Met Office is being silly.
    Check up on what the scientific experts have to say about the above on uk.sci.weather, because:
    They are going to say bugger all about it. It is in fact the opposite of an Complex Low and nobody is going to say anything about the opposites of Low Complexities.
    Not these days!
    This is the end of the spell. You can tell that this is the end of the spell because it it in the middle of starting it all over again. Not that it is starting the spell all over again in the middle of the spell that would just be silly and the
    meteorologists in the Met Office are not silly-billies are they??????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Jun 10 22:52:55 2021
    On Tuesday, 8 June 2021 at 02:34:10 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Friday, 4 June 2021 at 05:32:17 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    10. Volcanic Eruptions
    Excuse the graphics or lack therof, they can possibly be found at Minsight on Vivaldi .net when my girl posts them

I never listen and then I forget but here is a list in case I do or don’t, whichever:
    NNSFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFZZo_TcRE
    Don’t listen to scientists who sign lists. If you are familiar with my work you know I abbreviated that one.
    You don’t need to read their junk just the intro and the conclusion will do then make up your own mind.

Don’t trust any video of Trump just imagine that the most successful multimillionaire ever knows how to put on his trousers. One leg at a time whilst leaning against a wall is my favourite but I am not rich nor successful.

Don’t believe complex predictions.

Don’t believe any graph or chart on Twitter.

Don’t believe anything written by a journalist.

Don’t believe any government. God’s Kingdom is a government but he is agnostic or atheist, so I won’t believe him on #6.
    Don’t believe: Data. I even believe weather forecasts from Analys charts so screw that. Not that I believe scientists or the data they produce, per se. Except my analysis of the weather.

Don’t believe your own eyes or ears.

There is a sequence in the DNA of Corona Virus that has not occurred in nature but in a laboratory in china. Genome: CGG-CGG, I am guessing is the genome that is modulated by design or even nature. Influenza virii are predisposed, like the common cold,
    to mutate, the genome ccg-ccg (for all I know.)

This weather makes human beings, even people like me, imune to influenza. Is it a coincidence?

Obviously not because this weather: is fleeing away.

But only until it grows af#gain it is being seeded off the picture but not naturally so it will remain off picture:

TBH, I can’t say, I am no expert on fake weather but I can recognise a tornado signal. It is a fake tornado signal but it is a tornado signal I think. Only without the required anticyclones that make it a Mid Western, America one.
    So what do I know?
    Unless it’s going to Russia or somewhere silly, is it?
    What have the Russians done now?

There are a couple of Highs in this picture that the signal might pass between but they won’t happen. They can’t possibly occur can they?

Well, hell now, the Met Office is being silly.
    Check up on what the scientific experts have to say about the above on uk.sci.weather, because:
    They are going to say bugger all about it. It is in fact the opposite of an Complex Low and nobody is going to say anything about the opposites of Low Complexities.
    Not these days!
    This is the end of the spell. You can tell that this is the end of the spell because it it in the middle of starting it all over again. Not that it is starting the spell all over again in the middle of the spell that would just be silly and the
    meteorologists in the Met Office are not silly-billies are they??????

I don't suppose there is anyone here that can help, someone who is interested in tornadoes perhaps?

From uk.sci.weather:

Tell me about decoding synops, please.
    Why and how do you do it?

I just looked it up but I can't follow the accents on Youtube, then this caught my eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl_FFK_HbjY
    the Met Office used to be a good site until I began to suspect it of telling lies. Until I can get to Exitdoor I will not be sure. What is true is that they still don’t want to publish the news that their charts are capable of telling us much more. Why
    ever not?

The warm fronts for example, indicate a volcanic eruption has started. The accompanying cold front is the first proof of fake weather. The warm sector; what can that tell us but the location of the eruption?

In the example given above the location is likely Indonesia: Sinabung most likely but that premise is subject to the warm sector in actuality. I have no idea if the set-up is taken from a real life model run, or just something made up in the classroom to
    show to students on the spur of the moment. They got the location close enough that it can be verified if they put up the date.

If it was a little to the south and east it might have been that bongo in The Congo whatever it is called. Nyiragongo lava flow engulfs hundreds of homes, ash rising up to 13.7 km (45 000 feet) a.s.l., DR Congo: https://watchers.news/2021/05/23/
    nyiragongo-eruption-damage-may-2021-dr-congo/

45 000 feet is quite an eruption. I would have been onto that like a stabbing, if I was still following the weather like I used to. If it followed a different path of fronts, Sinabung would become elsewhere and had it used a cyclone rather than an
    anticylone Etna or what's the other eitie?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05