• Listserve

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 2 02:04:37 2021
    I am not too sure I want any part of this Listserve buisness
    About 2 years or so, back I wrote to this college about the Frequency of the moon in 5.5 Magnitudes and they cut my stuff off at the knees. About 6 months ago almost exactly the same thing appeared from another source.

Of course their stuff was all based on archived material so the quakes they were referencing were 5.0M whereas I was using the same thing but not corrected thus my signals read 5.5M.

It turned out that the quakes were bases on Lunar effects and the pauses were due to something else entirely, though I had arrived at the Beaufort scale to equate tropical Storms with volcanic eruptions. But ever since that paper I have held myself back
    from the fake scientists.
    Who would blame me. One does not give to dogs what are ones own pearls, after all does one?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Apr 4 06:31:20 2021
    On Friday, 2 April 2021 at 10:04:38 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    About 2 years or so, back I wrote to this college about the Frequency of the moon in 5.5 Magnitudes and they cut my stuff off at the knees. About 6 months ago almost exactly the same thing appeared from another source.

Of course their stuff was all based on archived material so the quakes they were referencing were 5.0M whereas I was using the same thing but not corrected thus my signals read 5.5M.

It turned out that the quakes were bases on Lunar effects and the pauses were due to something else entirely, though I had arrived at the Beaufort scale to equate tropical Storms with volcanic eruptions. But ever since that paper I have held myself
    back from the fake scientists.
    Who would blame me. One does not give to dogs what are ones own pearls, after all does one?
    I have a lot less love for the cheese heads running the weather these days@

The problem is that these idiots run things as I am assuming the they have been doing that, then something called a "core lock" or an unlikely temperature gradient takes place.

A new phenomenon. similar to cowboy jockeys with no real idea have shit happen to them:

At this point, the crew needed to execute the double engine failure checklist, which they were supposed to have memorized.
    One of the first items on this checklist was to pitch down and maintain an airspeed of at least 240 knots.
    On the CRJ-200, a speed of at least 240 knots was necessary to keep the engine cores rotating fast enough to later restart the engines.

The reason for this minimum, which was not explained in the checklist, was that the General Electric CF-34 engines used on the CRJ-200 were vulnerable to a rare phenomenon called “core lock.”
    After a high altitude engine failure, hot engine components would cool at different rates, which sometimes caused the high pressure compressor section to bind against an air seal, preventing the engine core from rotating.

However, this would not happen if the core never stopped rotating in the first place. The airspeed of 240 knots was designed to be fast enough that air rushing in through the engine inlet would keep the core rotating at a high enough rate to prevent core
    lock.

But for some reason the pilots weren’t following the dual engine failure memory items, and, unaware of the critical reason behind this minimum, they allowed their speed to drop to 200 knots without any attempt to accelerate.

The temperature in the Atlantic Arctic stays between 2 Centigrade above and below zero. A strong wind just can't get out of the air into the ocean.
    It is exactly the same problem these stupid bastards killed themselves with. Personally I think they should be excavated and killed all over again just to prove we can.

But they are working in a container in Whuhan with permission to do what they like kill, a few thousand yugers any time they want to; they can promise harris and the potato anything they want. Kill a few Texans too why doncher?

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/surface-pressure/#?tab=surfacePressureColour&fcTime=1441929600
    t+36 Monday midnight the temperature/pressure gradient is very weak in that part of the Arctic. Yes a gang of chines cowbays can play god and trir masters will rtell them that they can get away with it but their masters are even more stupid.

Popocatépetl Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA EM 04/0637Z MOV E. to 24000 ft (7300 m)

Karymsky Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA IS NOT IDENTIFIABLE IN SATELLITE IMAGERY.

Sabancaya Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: INTERMITTENT EMISSIONS

Fuego Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA EM OBS IN SAT. to 14000 ft (4300 m)

Pacaya Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: PSBL CONTG VA EMS. to 10000 ft (3000 m)

Sinabung Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA OBS TL FL180 MOV ESE AT 04/0003Z OBS VA DTG: 04/0030Z to 18000 ft (5500 m)
    Sun, 4 Apr 2021, 00:45

Satellite image of Sinabung volcano on 4 Apr 2021

Sabancaya Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: INTERMITTENT EMISSION

Reventador Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: BRF EM to 15000 ft (4600 m)

Dukono Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: CONTINUOUS VA EMISSIONS TO FL080 EXTD SE OBS VA DTG: 03/2110Z to 8000 ft

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Apr 4 11:52:10 2021
    On Sunday, 4 April 2021 at 14:31:21 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

It turned out that the quakes were bases on Lunar effects and the pauses were due to something else entirely, though I had arrived at the Beaufort scale to equate tropical Storms with volcanic eruptions. But ever since that paper I have held myself

The problem is that these idiots run things as I am assuming the they have been doing that, then something called a "core lock" or an unlikely temperature gradient takes place.

A new phenomenon. similar to cowboy jockeys with no real idea have shit happen to them:

At this point, the crew needed to execute the double engine failure checklist, which they were supposed to have memorized.
    One of the first items on this checklist was to pitch down and maintain an airspeed of at least 240 knots.
    On the CRJ-200, a speed of at least 240 knots was necessary to keep the engine cores rotating fast enough to later restart the engines.

The reason for this minimum, which was not explained in the checklist, was that the General Electric CF-34 engines used on the CRJ-200 were vulnerable to a rare phenomenon called “core lock.”
    After a high altitude engine failure, hot engine components would cool at different rates, which sometimes caused the high pressure compressor section to bind against an air seal, preventing the engine core from rotating.

However, this would not happen if the core never stopped rotating in the first place. The airspeed of 240 knots was designed to be fast enough that air rushing in through the engine inlet would keep the core rotating at a high enough rate to prevent
    core lock.

But for some reason the pilots weren’t following the dual engine failure memory items, and, unaware of the critical reason behind this minimum, they allowed their speed to drop to 200 knots without any attempt to accelerate.

The temperature in the Atlantic Arctic stays between 2 Centigrade above and below zero. A strong wind just can't get out of the air into the ocean.
    It is exactly the same problem these stupid bastards killed themselves with. Personally I think they should be excavated and killed all over again just to prove we can.

But they are working in a container in Whuhan with permission to do what they like kill, a few thousand yugers any time they want to; they can promise harris and the potato anything they want. Kill a few Texans too why doncher?

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/surface-pressure/#?tab=surfacePressureColour&fcTime=1441929600
    t+36 Monday midnight the temperature/pressure gradient is very weak in that part of the Arctic. Yes a gang of chines cowbays can play god and trir masters will rtell them that they can get away with it but their masters are even more stupid.

Popocatépetl Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA EM 04/0637Z MOV E. to 24000 ft (7300 m)

Karymsky Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA IS NOT IDENTIFIABLE IN SATELLITE IMAGERY.

Sinabung Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA OBS TL FL180 MOV ESE AT 04/0003Z OBS VA DTG: 04/0030Z to 18000 ft (5500 m)

Dukono Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: CONTINUOUS VA EMISSIONS TO FL080 EXTD SE OBS VA DTG: 03/2110Z to 8000 ft

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-17.00,71.49,485/loc=-6.520,74.590 It's not natural bu who expects anyone to notice. Nobody in a scientific group that is for sure.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Apr 7 03:01:43 2021
    On Sunday, 4 April 2021 at 19:52:11 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

However, this would not happen if the core never stopped rotating in the first place. The airspeed of 240 knots was designed to be fast enough that air rushing in through the engine inlet would keep the core rotating at a high enough rate to prevent
    core lock.

It is exactly the same problem these stupid bastards killed themselves with.
    Personally I think they should be excavated and killed all over again just to prove we can.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-17.00,71.49,485/loc=-6.520,74.590 It's not natural bu who expects anyone to notice. Nobody in a scientific group that is for sure.
    So that is what happens in a Blocking High

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Apr 7 02:32:10 2021

core lock.

Personally I think they should be excavated and killed all over again just to prove we can.

"They're sort of fighting for influence over the UK, we're a very small dot in the middle of the ocean."
    Sudden stratospheric warming in 2018 brought the heavy snow termed the Beast from the East; however, Ms Maxey said the event is more likely to bring more cold weather without heavy snow, though it is difficult to predict.

Pay no attention to this flower pot she has no idea about our weather Sudden stratospheric Warmings have to take the cold air around the arctic at least once before they can begin to generate a volcanic eruption from mixing arctic weather with
    extratropical weather. I may need to go three times if there is no convention Tropical Storm,.
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+26&version=NRSV http://www.woksat.info/etcadaasxx/asxx21010418.html Where was china joe when god hung the world on nothing. I wonder if it is spiteful asking the experts what they don't want to face up to;. as if some proof of god they have to hide in shame from. It
    is interesting that one can bedevil the shamans, asking them to sort anything from the depths as if to make energy appear out of the cold again just like god did that first time. https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-25.
    76,61.62,243/loc=24.255,73.944
    73.94° N, 24.26° E

135° @ 24
    km/h
    Count the vortices sheeting off this cold space, when the tropical storm is finally brought to birth, who will be able to explain it?
    Anyone daring to write the paper?
    Not yet, am I wrong?
    40.37° N, 59.39° W ✕ 65° @ 13 km/h
    38.67° N, 25.97° W ✕ 250° @ 15 km/h
    64.94° N, 23.79° W ✕ 160° @ 32 km/h All this is for Etna when it is ready; this will be Sinabung:
    Which as you can plainly see is not even there yet where you have heard it before 53.23° N, 19.08° W ✕ 155° @ 2 km/h

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Apr 7 15:49:49 2021
    On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 11:01:44 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

It turned out that the quakes were bases on Lunar effects and the pauses were due to something else entirely, though I had arrived at the Beaufort scale to equate tropical Storms with volcanic eruptions. But ever since that paper I have held
    myself back from the fake scientists.

However, this would not happen if the core never stopped rotating in the first place. The airspeed of 240 knots was designed to be fast enough that air rushing in through the engine inlet would keep the core rotating at a high enough rate to
    prevent core lock.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/ipot1776/view/red-sea-evergreen-ipot-presents-6066fdcd029b6a1929ddca22
    Just some coincidenta for those who don't believe in coincidences.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Apr 12 05:41:25 2021
    On Monday, 12 April 2021 at 13:36:44 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 23:49:50 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

It turned out that the quakes were bases on Lunar effects and the pauses were due to something else entirely, though I had arrived at the Beaufort scale to equate tropical Storms with volcanic eruptions. But ever since that paper I have held

However, this would not happen if the core never stopped rotating in the first place. The airspeed of 240 knots was designed to be fast enough that air rushing in through the engine inlet would keep the core rotating at a high enough rate to
    prevent core lock.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/ipot1776/view/red-sea-evergreen-ipot-presents-6066fdcd029b6a1929ddca22
    Fruit growers and winemakers in France have reported that the majority of their harvest this year has been lost to the significant cold snap that spread through parts of Europe from Wednesday, April 7 to Friday, April 9, 2021. Many industry experts
    believe that the frost damage might be the worst since the 1990s.

French farmers started counting the cost on Friday, April 9, after a deep cyclonic vortex from North Atlantic went down on northern Europe. Frosty conditions covered much of France, where many areas recorded their lowest April temperature on record.

"No region has been spared-- beets, rape, barley, vines fruit trees [have been lost]. All the different kinds of support must be activated urgently," said the National Federation of Unions for Farmers (FNSEA). "Exceptional situations call for
    exceptional measures."

Farmers across the country had attempted to save their harvest by lighting fires and candles amid the frost. However, extreme cold conditions still ravaged about 90 percent of this year's harvest, local winemakers and fruit growers reported to the
    FNSEA.

"The winegrowers are devastated, downcast," said Philippe Pellaton, president of the Inter-Rhone Association of winegrowers, adding that this year should see the smallest harvest of the Côtes du Rhône in the past 40 years.

I wouldn't be surprised to find no comment on uk.sci.weather
    Let's go and have a look shall we?
    On Monday, 12 April 2021 at 07:46:08 UTC+1, Bernard Burton wrote:
    Wokingham 0645z, moderate snow. Slight snow started near 0445z, and has become mod in the past 15 minutes with large flakes. There is about 1cm on grass and roofs etc, but local roads are wet. Air btemp +0.3C.

--
    Bernard Burton
    Weather data and satellite images at:
    www.woksat.info/wwp.html
    Wow fancy that
    Eric Belton
    unread,
    07:58 (6 hours ago)
    to
    12 Apr 0650

Slight, occasionally moderate, snow here also, with about 1cm lying.

Eric Belton

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Mon Apr 12 05:36:41 2021
    On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 23:49:50 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:

prevent core lock.

Fruit growers and winemakers in France have reported that the majority of their harvest this year has been lost to the significant cold snap that spread through parts of Europe from Wednesday, April 7 to Friday, April 9, 2021. Many industry experts
    believe that the frost damage might be the worst since the 1990s.

French farmers started counting the cost on Friday, April 9, after a deep cyclonic vortex from North Atlantic went down on northern Europe. Frosty conditions covered much of France, where many areas recorded their lowest April temperature on record.

"No region has been spared-- beets, rape, barley, vines fruit trees [have been lost]. All the different kinds of support must be activated urgently," said the National Federation of Unions for Farmers (FNSEA). "Exceptional situations call for exceptional
    measures."

Farmers across the country had attempted to save their harvest by lighting fires and candles amid the frost. However, extreme cold conditions still ravaged about 90 percent of this year's harvest, local winemakers and fruit growers reported to the FNSEA.

"The winegrowers are devastated, downcast," said Philippe Pellaton, president of the Inter-Rhone Association of winegrowers, adding that this year should see the smallest harvest of the Côtes du Rhône in the past 40 years.

I wouldn't be surprised to find no comment on uk.sci.weather
    Let's go and have a look shall we?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05