• Home of the storms for the days of war (2/2)

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Tue Jan 12 06:33:06 2021
    [continued from previous message]

Sabancaya Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: SPORADIC PUFFS OF VA to 26000 ft (7900 m)
    Tue, 12 Jan 2021, 02:45. Well into the ionosphere, relatively little is known about the physics at
    Reventador Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA CLDS OBS IN SUMMIT WEB CAM to 14500 ft (4400 m)
    Tue, 12 Jan 2021, 01:30 that is ash to 3 miles almost into the Ionosphere Dukono Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: CONTINUOUS VA EMISSION OBS TO FL070 MOV N OBS VA DTG: 12/0050Z to 7000 ft (2100 m)
    Tue, 12 Jan 2021, 01:15. This is nothing but Having written it off I ignere all its potential which I don't have any idea about.

Let me explain assume Dukono is 2 or 3 miles high. That means it has formed a layer at another 2 to 3 miles just on top of the air we all understand: The troposphere, so it immediately affects the rain, producing huge quantities of ice. How far away will
    it get before that is shed?
    I assume all the way to England I don't even know where Dukono is but I can assume in a week or two it can get half way around the world but by then be thin ash content but how does that affect everything and who besides god knows?

The very active part of the atmosphere, that grows and shrinks depending on the energy it absorbs from the Sun. The name ionosphere comes from the fact that gases in these layers are excited by solar radiation to form ions, which have an electrical
    charge.
    https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/ionosphere/en/

It is not all bad news:
    Volcanic activity worldwide 11 Jan 2021: Fuego volcano, Popocatépetl, Shiveluch, Reventador, Kilauea
    "www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilaueahttps://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea
    Kīlauea ranks among the world's most active volcanoes and may even top the list. Since 1952, Kīlauea has erupted 34 times. From 1983 to 2018 eruptive activity was nearly continuous along the volcano's East Rift Zone. At the summit, a vent within Halema'
    uma'u hosted an active lava pond and vigorous gas plume from 2008 to 2018. In 2018, the decades-long continuous activity on the East Rift"...Plus I know where it is and how it can effect the weather with aftermath.
    Fuego Has just hit 14000= it just got out of bed, so everything is "mostly harmless" all around the world if you can cope with a bit of snow.

Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars is nearly as fast as Earth and Venus but the other two move slowly and they recently lined up as they do every couple of decades producing, on earth, a series of weather events called ENSO, because it is more noticeable in
    the Pacific. However every planet passing on the same alignment strikes sparks, alerting the not so very wise men who brought death and destruction, celebrated every year at the time of year in every church in Xendome.

Well every one learns something from my posts even me, I thought 10 feet of snow in the Alps is normal in winter.
    https://watchers.news/search/?q=snow mind you I just thought there is another two or three months still to come. There are going to be a lot of avalanches this year.
    Boy!
    If President Trump plays his aces, China is going to the cleaners and by no means early enough. I wonder how expensive real estate is in the alps.

Michael. Goes from natural to supernatural with some degree of assurance, and there is some nice irony ‘It would be nice to get some feedback’ – asking nature, maybe, or God?
    And using the conventions of the group as a device to appeal for some response to his thoughts. This narrator appears not only to be troubled, but to be familiar with the state of being troubled - ‘I have that booked in as a bad spell’, ambiguous
    word, ‘spell’, as in a period of time relating to a weather condition, and maybe an enchantment gone wrong.
    Towards the end , the writing has the feel of a personal testimony, in which the weather conditions and phenomena – described and referred to in jargon which marks the narrator out as an expert – is linked to a state of mind. In his second piece, the
    writer refers to ‘deep states’ and conspiracy theories, separating himself from them and suggesting that he is a prophet for whom the end of days will be a fulfillment. Very haunting..

I am prepared to die that is true not that I want to go. Who does?
    A spell is literally a spell in both senses of the word. I bet you didn't know that "Metor" in meteorology refers to astronomy's producing preternatural events though I expect a lot of people will know that the Prophet Daniel was once the Chief Magical
    Priest in Babylon with all the weirdness that implies. Not having the internet they had priests to search for omens.

Some of them were quite good. Daniel explained the selection process: Then the king ordered Ashpenaz his chief court official to bring some of the Israelites, including those of royal and noble descent. They were to be youths without any defect, of good
    appearance, endowed with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment, and capable of serving in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the writing and the language of the Chaldeans. Furthermore, the king assigned to them a daily ration from the king’s
    delicacies and from the wine he drank. They were to be trained for three years, and at the end of that time they were to enter the king’s service.
    Sounds rather similar to an Oxford don chosen for his ability to beat Cambridge at something worth a free ride.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Fri Mar 12 01:20:10 2021

My spelling is worse than normally bad when there is a suffusion of ions as during an eruption. I can't spend my life apologising for that though I can be sorry, sorry.
    You can find my stuff on: Gab/weatherlawyer and on: http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/polar-air-5-january-2021/
    and: http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/solar-system-tue-2021-jan-5/ is more or less the same I was going to describe the mixing but the weather is being interfered with and that made it difficult to follow especially as I don't know how much is from
    god in retaliation. I suspect a lot will be aimed at a third part of mankind (a religious calculation, sorry about that but how deep can I go?)

5000 feet is considered a mile up (5200 IIRC.)
    Sabancaya Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: SPORADIC PUFFS OF VA to 26000 ft (7900 m)
    Tue, 12 Jan 2021, 02:45. Well into the ionosphere, relatively little is known about the physics at
    Reventador Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: VA CLDS OBS IN SUMMIT WEB CAM to 14500 ft (4400 m)
    Tue, 12 Jan 2021, 01:30 that is ash to 3 miles almost into the Ionosphere Dukono Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: CONTINUOUS VA EMISSION OBS TO FL070 MOV N OBS VA DTG: 12/0050Z to 7000 ft (2100 m)
    Tue, 12 Jan 2021, 01:15. This is nothing but Having written it off I ignere all its potential which I don't have any idea about.

Let me explain assume Dukono is 2 or 3 miles high. That means it has formed a layer at another 2 to 3 miles just on top of the air we all understand: The troposphere, so it immediately affects the rain, producing huge quantities of ice. How far away
    will it get before that is shed?
    I assume all the way to England I don't even know where Dukono is but I can assume in a week or two it can get half way around the world but by then be thin ash content but how does that affect everything and who besides god knows?

The very active part of the atmosphere, that grows and shrinks depending on the energy it absorbs from the Sun. The name ionosphere comes from the fact that gases in these layers are excited by solar radiation to form ions, which have an electrical
    charge.

It is not all bad news:
    Volcanic activity worldwide 11 Jan 2021: Fuego volcano, Popocatépetl, Shiveluch, Reventador, Kilauea
    "www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilaueahttps://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea Kīlauea ranks among the world's most active volcanoes and may even top the list. Since 1952, Kīlauea has erupted 34 times. From 1983 to 2018 eruptive activity was nearly continuous along the volcano's East Rift Zone. At the summit, a vent within
    Halema'uma'u hosted an active lava pond and vigorous gas plume from 2008 to 2018. In 2018, the decades-long continuous activity on the East Rift"...Plus I know where it is and how it can effect the weather with aftermath.
    Fuego Has just hit 14000= it just got out of bed, so everything is "mostly harmless" all around the world if you can cope with a bit of snow.

Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars is nearly as fast as Earth and Venus but the other two move slowly and they recently lined up as they do every couple of decades producing, on earth, a series of weather events called ENSO, because it is more noticeable
    in the Pacific. However every planet passing on the same alignment strikes sparks, alerting the not so very wise men who brought death and destruction, celebrated every year at the time of year in every church in Xendome.

Well every one learns something from my posts even me, I thought 10 feet of snow in the Alps is normal in winter.
    https://watchers.news/search/?q=snow mind you I just thought there is another two or three months still to come. There are going to be a lot of avalanches this year.
    Boy!
    If President Trump plays his aces, China is going to the cleaners and by no means early enough. I wonder how expensive real estate is in the alps.

Michael. Goes from natural to supernatural with some degree of assurance, and there is some nice irony ‘It would be nice to get some feedback’ – asking nature, maybe, or God?
    And using the conventions of the group as a device to appeal for some response to his thoughts. This narrator appears not only to be troubled, but to be familiar with the state of being troubled - ‘I have that booked in as a bad spell’, ambiguous
    word, ‘spell’, as in a period of time relating to a weather condition, and maybe an enchantment gone wrong.
    Towards the end , the writing has the feel of a personal testimony, in which the weather conditions and phenomena – described and referred to in jargon which marks the narrator out as an expert – is linked to a state of mind. In his second piece,
    the writer refers to ‘deep states’ and conspiracy theories, separating himself from them and suggesting that he is a prophet for whom the end of days will be a fulfillment. Very haunting..

A spell is literally a spell in both senses of the word. I bet you didn't know that "Metor" in meteorology refers to astronomy's producing preternatural events though I expect a lot of people will know that the Prophet Daniel was once the Chief Magical
    Priest in Babylon with all the weirdness that implies. Not having the internet they had priests to search for omens.

Some of them were quite good. Daniel explained the selection process: Then the king ordered Ashpenaz his chief court official to bring some of the Israelites, including those of royal and noble descent. They were to be youths without any defect, of
    good appearance, endowed with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment, and capable of serving in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the writing and the language of the Chaldeans. Furthermore, the king assigned to them a daily ration from the king’s
    delicacies and from the wine he drank. They were to be trained for three years, and at the end of that time they were to enter the king’s service.
    Sounds rather similar to an Oxford don chosen for his ability to beat Cambridge at something worth a free ride.

What happens is that as as the wind builds up in Britain Etna erupts. Thus you can tell the extent of the eruption by the power of the wind, which in turn you can forecast from the North Atlantic charts.
    https://wind.willyweather.co.uk/wm/staffordshire/stoke--on--trent.html

How does it work?
    Recently it was due to the polarising of Sinabung by:
    7th Moon S Dec 20:45
    9th Moon-Saturn 23:02
    10th Moon-Jupiter 15:35 and Neptune Sun 23:36
    11th Moon-Mercury 01:02 12 New Moon
    13th New Moon 10:21

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SKYCAL/SKYCAL.html

I have decided to build a group on Gab which will serve to replace all my efforts online as my abilities fade. Anyone willing to help are welcome. Taking me out of the frame might encourage the more careful to join in any discussion. The problem with
    being careful is that you can't take chances. Overall that is a good thing. Not much good at forecasting though.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Fri Mar 12 05:29:01 2021

Footnote: No wonder I couldn’t find Potocatapetl. Your second post correctly spells it Popocatapetl. Have read it and am in awe but still
    without understanding. Point me to these charts and explain what it is that will make me dangerous. Help!!"

I have the opinion my tinnitus reflects the Schumann Resonances set up in the thin layer of Earth called Atmosphere
    You may be better off not knowing. China has every reason to hate everyone from Japan to Europe and Russia virtually the whole world. And I believe they are profiting from major extinctions, take a look at their fishing fleets. Would they spare
    anyone that knows what they are doing who becomes influential?

My spelling is worse than normally bad when there is a suffusion of ions as during an eruption. I can't spend my life apologising for that though I can be sorry, sorry.
    You can find my stuff on: Gab/weatherlawyer and on: http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/polar-air-5-january-2021/
    and: http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/solar-system-tue-2021-jan-5/ is more or less the same I was going to describe the mixing but the weather is being interfered with and that made it difficult to follow especially as I don't know how much is
    from god in retaliation. I suspect a lot will be aimed at a third part of mankind (a religious calculation, sorry about that but how deep can I go?)

Let me explain assume Dukono is 2 or 3 miles high. That means it has formed a layer at another 2 to 3 miles just on top of the air we all understand: The troposphere, so it immediately affects the rain, producing huge quantities of ice. How far away
    will it get before that is shed?

charge.

It is not all bad news:
    "www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilaueahttps://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea Kīlauea ranks among the world's most active volcanoes and may even top the list. Since 1952, Kīlauea has erupted 34 times. From 1983 to 2018 eruptive activity was nearly continuous along the volcano's East Rift Zone. At the summit, a vent within
    Halema'uma'u hosted an active lava pond and vigorous gas plume from 2008 to 2018. In 2018, the decades-long continuous activity on the East Rift"...Plus I know where it is and how it can effect the weather with aftermath.

Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars is nearly as fast as Earth and Venus but the other two move slowly and they recently lined up as they do every couple of decades producing, on earth, a series of weather events called ENSO, because it is more noticeable
    in the Pacific. However every planet passing on the same alignment strikes sparks, alerting the not so very wise men who brought death and destruction, celebrated every year at the time of year in every church in Xendome.

Boy!

Towards the end , the writing has the feel of a personal testimony, in which the weather conditions and phenomena – described and referred to in jargon which marks the narrator out as an expert – is linked to a state of mind. In his second piece,
    the writer refers to ‘deep states’ and conspiracy theories, separating himself from them and suggesting that he is a prophet for whom the end of days will be a fulfillment. Very haunting..

A spell is literally a spell in both senses of the word. I bet you didn't know that "Metor" in meteorology refers to astronomy's producing preternatural events though I expect a lot of people will know that the Prophet Daniel was once the Chief
    Magical Priest in Babylon with all the weirdness that implies. Not having the internet they had priests to search for omens.

Some of them were quite good. Daniel explained the selection process: Then the king ordered Ashpenaz his chief court official to bring some of the Israelites, including those of royal and noble descent. They were to be youths without any defect, of
    good appearance, endowed with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment, and capable of serving in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the writing and the language of the Chaldeans. Furthermore, the king assigned to them a daily ration from the king’s
    What happens is that as as the wind builds up in Britain Etna erupts. Thus you can tell the extent of the eruption by the power of the wind, which in turn you can forecast from the North Atlantic charts.

How does it work?

I have decided to build a group on Gab which will serve to replace all my efforts online as my abilities fade. Anyone willing to help are welcome. Taking me out of the frame might encourage the more careful to join in any discussion. The problem with
    being careful is that you can't take chances. Overall that is a good thing. Not much good at forecasting though.

4 January Met Office Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated
    with very cold weather. The Met Office has debunked reports of a second 'Beast from the East' set to bring more snow to the UK.

Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated with very cold weather.
    Ms Maxey continued: "You've got the two events happening at the same time so they vie against each other in a sense.

"They're sort of fighting for influence over the UK, we're a very small dot in the middle of the ocean."
    Sudden stratospheric warming in 2018 brought the heavy snow termed the Beast from the East; however, Ms Maxey said the event is more likely to bring more cold weather without heavy snow, though it is difficult to predict.

Pay no attention to this flower pot she has no idea about our weather Sudden stratospheric Warmings have to take the cold air around the arctic at least once before they can begin to generate a volcanic eruption from mixing arctic weather with
    extratropical weather. I may need to go three times if there is no convention Tropical Storm.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Mar 25 03:16:40 2021

I am certainly not happy just to be led. I want a greater understanding of the issues he raises. I sympathise with Michael’s tinnitus, a debilitating condition, but isn’t it odd that it somehow responds to forthcoming weather events?
    Many people similarly get headaches which predict snow! Something to do with atmospheric pressure perhaps?
    Come on, Michael, help me (us) to a better understanding. Pick just one of the issues you raise and explain it in more detail and in layman’s terms. To most of us, what little we know about the weather is limited to what we glean from the daily
    forecasts following the news. I want to know more.
    Footnote: No wonder I couldn’t find Potocatapetl. Your second post correctly spells it Popocatapetl. Have read it and am in awe but still
    without understanding. Point me to these charts and explain what it is that will make me dangerous. Help!!"

I have the opinion my tinnitus reflects the Schumann Resonances set up in the thin layer of Earth called Atmosphere
    You may be better off not knowing. China has every reason to hate everyone from Japan to Europe and Russia virtually the whole world. And I believe they are profiting from major extinctions, take a look at their fishing fleets. Would they spare

and: http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/solar-system-tue-2021-jan-5/ is more or less the same I was going to describe the mixing but the weather is being interfered with and that made it difficult to follow especially as I don't know how much is
    from god in retaliation. I suspect a lot will be aimed at a third part of mankind (a religious calculation, sorry about that but how deep can I go?)

Tue, 12 Jan 2021, 01:30 that is ash to 3 miles almost into the Ionosphere
    Dukono Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: CONTINUOUS VA EMISSION OBS TO FL070 MOV N OBS VA DTG: 12/0050Z to 7000 ft (2100 m)

Let me explain assume Dukono is 2 or 3 miles high. That means it has formed a layer at another 2 to 3 miles just on top of the air we all understand: The troposphere, so it immediately affects the rain, producing huge quantities of ice. How far
    away will it get before that is shed?

charge.

It is not all bad news:

Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars is nearly as fast as Earth and Venus but the other two move slowly and they recently lined up as they do every couple of decades producing, on earth, a series of weather events called ENSO, because it is more
    noticeable in the Pacific. However every planet passing on the same alignment strikes sparks, alerting the not so very wise men who brought death and destruction, celebrated every year at the time of year in every church in Xendome.

Boy!

And using the conventions of the group as a device to appeal for some response to his thoughts. This narrator appears not only to be troubled, but to be familiar with the state of being troubled - ‘I have that booked in as a bad spell’,
    ambiguous word, ‘spell’, as in a period of time relating to a weather condition, and maybe an enchantment gone wrong.
    Towards the end , the writing has the feel of a personal testimony, in which the weather conditions and phenomena – described and referred to in jargon which marks the narrator out as an expert – is linked to a state of mind. In his second
    piece, the writer refers to ‘deep states’ and conspiracy theories, separating himself from them and suggesting that he is a prophet for whom the end of days will be a fulfillment. Very haunting..

A spell is literally a spell in both senses of the word. I bet you didn't know that "Metor" in meteorology refers to astronomy's producing preternatural events though I expect a lot of people will know that the Prophet Daniel was once the Chief
    Magical Priest in Babylon with all the weirdness that implies. Not having the internet they had priests to search for omens.

How does it work?

4 January Met Office Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated
    with very cold weather. The Met Office has debunked reports of a second 'Beast from the East' set to bring more snow to the UK.

Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated with very cold
    weather. Ms Maxey continued: "You've got the two events happening at the same time so they vie against each other in a sense.

"They're sort of fighting for influence over the UK, we're a very small dot in the middle of the ocean."
    Sudden stratospheric warming in 2018 brought the heavy snow termed the Beast from the East; however, Ms Maxey said the event is more likely to bring more cold weather without heavy snow, though it is difficult to predict.

Pay no attention to this flower pot she has no idea about our weather Sudden stratospheric Warmings have to take the cold air around the arctic at least once before they can begin to generate a volcanic eruption from mixing arctic weather with
    extratropical weather. I may need to go three times if there is no convention Tropical Storm.
    Whilst I can understand a predilection of going with the stream I can't imagine the older weathermen are as dud as you all seem.
    http://www.woksat.info/etcwaasxx/asxx14010100.html
    So the first chart of 2014 is a forecast of Etna's eruption
    Wow look at:
    http://www.woksat.info/etcwaasxx/asxx14010506.html

Sinabung is involved, look for the blocked Highs following (or predating.)
    A slap in the face for Reddit
    Talk about Yin and Yang Sinabung's signal Highs start appearing in the identical places Etna's Lows do, I feel vindicated. I hope god has mercy on you all, me included.

I don't suppose anyone cares to tell the rest of us where we can watch all this on American charts?
    I don't believe that Germany is the only web sit providing sea level reanalaysis charts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Mar 25 05:20:02 2021

"Michael: His offering this time, as often with others before, is steeped in crypticism. Always interesting, always fascinating, often amusing but nevertheless shrouded in mysticism with his use of words and phrases that beg explanation. Spell?
    What sort of spell? Swarm? Potocatapetl?

I had to google this one but no with result. Nothing found. Not even a “did you mean...... “ Frustrating! Chart? What chart? Where can I peruse this chart for a greater understanding?
    And now, an astrological connection too with references to Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Michael is so bold in asking for feedback. Of course, we all welcome feedback and feel disappointed by its absence. But what should we infer by his reference to
    being fat, dumb and happy?
    I am certainly not happy just to be led. I want a greater understanding of the issues he raises. I sympathise with Michael’s tinnitus, a debilitating condition, but isn’t it odd that it somehow responds to forthcoming weather events?
    Many people similarly get headaches which predict snow! Something to do with atmospheric pressure perhaps?
    Come on, Michael, help me (us) to a better understanding. Pick just one of the issues you raise and explain it in more detail and in layman’s terms. To most of us, what little we know about the weather is limited to what we glean from the daily
    forecasts following the news. I want to know more.

Dukono Volcano Volcanic Ash Advisory: CONTINUOUS VA EMISSION OBS TO FL070 MOV N OBS VA DTG: 12/0050Z to 7000 ft (2100 m)

Let me explain assume Dukono is 2 or 3 miles high. That means it has formed a layer at another 2 to 3 miles just on top of the air we all understand: The troposphere, so it immediately affects the rain, producing huge quantities of ice. How far

The very active part of the atmosphere, that grows and shrinks depending on the energy it absorbs from the Sun. The name ionosphere comes from the fact that gases in these layers are excited by solar radiation to form ions, which have an
    electrical charge.

It is not all bad news:
    "www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilaueahttps://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea Kīlauea ranks among the world's most active volcanoes and may even top the list. Since 1952, Kīlauea has erupted 34 times. From 1983 to 2018 eruptive activity was nearly continuous along the volcano's East Rift Zone. At the summit, a vent
    within Halema'uma'u hosted an active lava pond and vigorous gas plume from 2008 to 2018. In 2018, the decades-long continuous activity on the East Rift"...Plus I know where it is and how it can effect the weather with aftermath.

Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars is nearly as fast as Earth and Venus but the other two move slowly and they recently lined up as they do every couple of decades producing, on earth, a series of weather events called ENSO, because it is more
    noticeable in the Pacific. However every planet passing on the same alignment strikes sparks, alerting the not so very wise men who brought death and destruction, celebrated every year at the time of year in every church in Xendome.

Boy!

And using the conventions of the group as a device to appeal for some response to his thoughts. This narrator appears not only to be troubled, but to be familiar with the state of being troubled - ‘I have that booked in as a bad spell’,
    ambiguous word, ‘spell’, as in a period of time relating to a weather condition, and maybe an enchantment gone wrong.
    Towards the end , the writing has the feel of a personal testimony, in which the weather conditions and phenomena – described and referred to in jargon which marks the narrator out as an expert – is linked to a state of mind. In his second
    piece, the writer refers to ‘deep states’ and conspiracy theories, separating himself from them and suggesting that he is a prophet for whom the end of days will be a fulfillment. Very haunting..

Some of them were quite good. Daniel explained the selection process: Then the king ordered Ashpenaz his chief court official to bring some of the Israelites, including those of royal and noble descent. They were to be youths without any defect,
    of good appearance, endowed with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment, and capable of serving in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the writing and the language of the Chaldeans. Furthermore, the king assigned to them a daily ration from the king’
    s delicacies and from the wine he drank. They were to be trained for three years, and at the end of that time they were to enter the king’s service.

How does it work?

I have decided to build a group on Gab which will serve to replace all my efforts online as my abilities fade. Anyone willing to help are welcome. Taking me out of the frame might encourage the more careful to join in any discussion. The problem
    with being careful is that you can't take chances. Overall that is a good thing. Not much good at forecasting though.
    4 January Met Office Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming,
    associated with very cold weather. The Met Office has debunked reports of a second 'Beast from the East' set to bring more snow to the UK.

Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated with very cold
    weather. Ms Maxey continued: "You've got the two events happening at the same time so they vie against each other in a sense.

Whilst I can understand a predilection of going with the stream I can't imagine the older weathermen are as dud as you all seem.
    Wow look at:

Sinabung is involved, look for the blocked Highs following (or predating.)
    A slap in the face for Reddit
    Talk about Yin and Yang Sinabung's signal Highs start appearing in the identical places Etna's Lows do, I feel vindicated. I hope god has mercy on you all, me included.

I don't suppose anyone cares to tell the rest of us where we can watch all this on American charts?
    I don't believe that Germany is the only web sit providing sea level reanalaysis charts.

Someone on uk.sci.weather asked me where my opponents went. I replied that I 8 M
    The truth is they fled to reddit where they thought to seek safety from me. They are quite safe unless someone tells the Italians why so many have not been shown that the British MetOffice has all they need to know at least 5 days in advance. It is very
    unlikely that their warnings could not easily be extended much further than that.

What a dimwit, what an absolute neddy Marco is. https://www.reddit.com/r/NatureIsFuckingLit/comments/7bnyv6/eruption_of_mount_etna_in_sicily_italy_by_marco/

When you are red pilled it is always your choice to take the best advice available as well as the worst.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Fri May 14 20:16:06 2021

Michael has set us quite a challenge to pick our way through unnatural events, mixtures of air from different parts of the world, volcanic eruptions, precise dates, Popocatapetl, Etna, terrorism, charts and meteorology. I will need more time to
    think of the connections.

They are indeed unnatural events as would have been true in industrial Stoke on Trent in the 1950's with all the elderly being wiped out of existence for their sins against god's pastoral patchwork, intended for Staffordshire's slopes

And now the correction:

"Michael: His offering this time, as often with others before, is steeped in crypticism. Always interesting, always fascinating, often amusing but nevertheless shrouded in mysticism with his use of words and phrases that beg explanation. Spell?
    What sort of spell? Swarm? Potocatapetl?

I had to google this one but no with result. Nothing found. Not even a “did you mean...... “ Frustrating! Chart? What chart? Where can I peruse this chart for a greater understanding?
    And now, an astrological connection too with references to Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Michael is so bold in asking for feedback. Of course, we all welcome feedback and feel disappointed by its absence. But what should we infer by his reference
    to being fat, dumb and happy?
    Come on, Michael, help me (us) to a better understanding. Pick just one of the issues you raise and explain it in more detail and in layman’s terms. To most of us, what little we know about the weather is limited to what we glean from the
    daily forecasts following the news. I want to know more.

and: http://weatherlawyer.altervista.org/solar-system-tue-2021-jan-5/ is more or less the same I was going to describe the mixing but the weather is being interfered with and that made it difficult to follow especially as I don't know how much
    is from god in retaliation. I suspect a lot will be aimed at a third part of mankind (a religious calculation, sorry about that but how deep can I go?)

The very active part of the atmosphere, that grows and shrinks depending on the energy it absorbs from the Sun. The name ionosphere comes from the fact that gases in these layers are excited by solar radiation to form ions, which have an
    electrical charge.

It is not all bad news:
    "www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilaueahttps://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea
    Kīlauea ranks among the world's most active volcanoes and may even top the list. Since 1952, Kīlauea has erupted 34 times. From 1983 to 2018 eruptive activity was nearly continuous along the volcano's East Rift Zone. At the summit, a vent
    within Halema'uma'u hosted an active lava pond and vigorous gas plume from 2008 to 2018. In 2018, the decades-long continuous activity on the East Rift"...Plus I know where it is and how it can effect the weather with aftermath.

Boy!

Some of them were quite good. Daniel explained the selection process: Then the king ordered Ashpenaz his chief court official to bring some of the Israelites, including those of royal and noble descent. They were to be youths without any defect,
    of good appearance, endowed with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment, and capable of serving in the king’s palace. He was to teach them the writing and the language of the Chaldeans. Furthermore, the king assigned to them a daily ration from the king’
    s delicacies and from the wine he drank. They were to be trained for three years, and at the end of that time they were to enter the king’s service.

How does it work?

I have decided to build a group on Gab which will serve to replace all my efforts online as my abilities fade. Anyone willing to help are welcome. Taking me out of the frame might encourage the more careful to join in any discussion. The problem
    with being careful is that you can't take chances. Overall that is a good thing. Not much good at forecasting though.
    4 January Met Office Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming,
    associated with very cold weather. The Met Office has debunked reports of a second 'Beast from the East' set to bring more snow to the UK.

Wow look at:

Sinabung is involved, look for the blocked Highs following (or predating.) A slap in the face for Reddit

Someone on uk.sci.weather asked me where my opponents went. I replied that I 8 M
    The truth is they fled to reddit where they thought to seek safety from me. They are quite safe unless someone tells the Italians why so many have not been shown that the British MetOffice has all they need to know at least 5 days in advance. It is
    very unlikely that their warnings could not easily be extended much further than that.

What a dimwit, what an absolute neddy Marco is. https://www.reddit.com/r/NatureIsFuckingLit/comments/7bnyv6/eruption_of_mount_etna_in_sicily_italy_by_marco/

When you are red pilled it is always your choice to take the best advice available as well as the worst.

Looks lok its time

Now we know what a tornado look like in advance but we have yet to see how far in advance it is in advance...

BEIJING -- Two tornadoes killed at least seven people in central and eastern China and left more than 200 others injured, officials and state media reported Saturday.

[Looks like it's time.]

The Wuhan government said<< that six people had died and 218 were injured in the inland Chinese city. The tornado hit about 8:40 p.m. with winds of 86 kilometers (53 miles) per hour, toppling construction site sheds and snapping several trees, the
    official Xinhua News Agency reported, citing the Caidian district government.

[I know its sounds callous but what can I do but express words?
    I am sorry for them but you can't mess with the one true god just because you have no faith.]

Wuhan is the city where COVID-19 was first detected in late 2019.

About 90 minutes earlier, another tornado struck the town of Shengze about 400 kilometers (250 miles) east in Jiangsu province, Xinhua reported. The Suzhou city government, which oversees the town, said that one person was killed and 21 injured, two
    seriously.

Xinhua said the tornado toppled factory buildings and damaged electricity facilities in Shengze, which is near the city of Shanghai on China's east coast.

The last major eruption at Sinabung volcano took place at 23:42 UTC on March 1, 2021, ejecting ash up to 12.2 km (40 000 feet) above sea level. It was the volcano's first major eruption since August 2020.

A high-level eruption took place at Sinabung volcano on May 13, 2021. The Aviation Color Code was raised to Red at 19:35 UTC.

According to the Darwin VAAC, the volcanic ash is clearly identifiable on the latest satellite imagery, rising up to 12.9 km (40 000 feet) above sea level and moving NW at 20:20 UTC.

Height and movement were based on Himawari-8 satellite and model guidance.

The Alert Level remains at 3 (of 4).Sinabung woke up in 2010 after 4 centuries of sleep. Since then, at least 23 people have been killed and more than 30 000 displaced.
    https://watchers.news/2021/05/13/sinabung-eruption-may-13-2021-indonesia/

You can generally follow this one on the Atlantic charts it is the same one as for Etna but anticyclonic

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05