• Background earthquakes

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 1 05:30:54 2020
    Why 5.5?

The moon swings above the earth 12 hours a day.
    The moon swings below the earth 12 hours a day.
    The rest of the time it is near one of the horizons.

This affects the Seismic background and explains why most days the quakes fail to reach above 5.5 Magnitude.

The background is around 5.0 statistically because the initial power of earthquakes tends to be reduce by 0.5 as distant stations report to the USGS.

I want to help people to prepare themselves for earthquakes, it is no use me waiting for statistic, is it?

So what of the larger bumps?
    These are due to the weigh of the solar system interfering on the background. this is the n-body problem. Teach yourself what that is. I think it is one of the most beautiful things in the universe

This is the key to the universe, that a single planet can be measured out of the background of the rest of the others. I don't feel clever about any of this, that I have solved the problem Newton could not.

I just feel bloody stupid!

Any child in the class of 1679 (three and a half centuries ago when Newton released the Principia) could have weighed the planets in the solar system and them by extension any arm of the galaxy and from that all the universe.

And we would have been exploring the moon rather than fighting to take slaves from and then to the new world.

Newton originally applied the idea of attractions and repulsions solely to terrestrial phenomena. In 1679, after he embraced the concept, another application was suggested by Hooke's analysis of planetary motion

Newton to correspond but mentioned an experiment to demonstrate the rotation of Earth:

let a body be dropped from a tower; because the tangential velocity at the top of the tower is greater than that at the foot, the body should fall slightly to the east.

He sketched the path of fall as part of a spiral ending at the centre of Earth. This was a mistake, as Hooke pointed out; according to Hooke’s theory of planetary motion, the path should be elliptical, so that if Earth were split and separated to allow
    the body to fall, it would rise again to its original location.

Newton did not like being corrected by Hooke, accepted the point; he corrected Hooke’s figure, assuming gravity is constant. Hooke countered that gravity decreases as the square of the distance.

Newton had derived the relation more than 10 years earlier. Elliptical orbits mean inverse square attraction to one focus—one of the two crucial propositions on which the law of universal gravitation would ultimately rest.

A cosmic application for Newton’s concept of force and an explanation of planetary paths employing it. In 1679 and 1680, Newton dealt only with orbital dynamics; he had not yet arrived at the concept of universal gravitation.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Isaac-Newton/The-Principia

It's all beyond me but I can see where the songlines go. So can anyone else if they just concentrated. Now the question is why did it have to wait for an idiot when it has been trample by every empire that ever existed. They must have had the concept by
    the time of Daniel even by Solomon.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Nov 1 05:58:56 2020
    On Sunday, 1 November 2020 at 13:30:55 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Why 5.5?

This affects the Seismic background and explains why most days the quakes fail to reach above 5.5 Magnitude.

The background is around 5.0 statistically because the initial power of earthquakes tends to be reduce by 0.5 as distant stations report to the USGS.

I want to help people to prepare themselves for earthquakes, it is no use me waiting for statistic, is it?

These are due to the weigh of the solar system interfering on the background. this is the n-body problem. Teach yourself what that is. I think it is one of the most beautiful things in the universe

This is the key to the universe, that a single planet can be measured out of the background of the rest of the others. I don't feel clever about any of this, that I have solved the problem Newton could not.

Any child in the class of 1679 (three and a half centuries ago when Newton released the Principia) could have weighed the planets in the solar system and them by extension any arm of the galaxy and from that all the universe.

And we would have been exploring the moon rather than fighting to take slaves from and then to the new world.

Newton originally applied the idea of attractions and repulsions solely to terrestrial phenomena. In 1679, after he embraced the concept, another application was suggested by Hooke's analysis of planetary motion

Newton to correspond but mentioned an experiment to demonstrate the rotation of Earth:

let a body be dropped from a tower; because the tangential velocity at the top of the tower is greater than that at the foot, the body should fall slightly to the east.

He sketched the path of fall as part of a spiral ending at the centre of Earth. This was a mistake, as Hooke pointed out; according to Hooke’s theory of planetary motion, the path should be elliptical, so that if Earth were split and separated to
    allow the body to fall, it would rise again to its original location.

Newton did not like being corrected by Hooke, accepted the point; he corrected Hooke’s figure, assuming gravity is constant. Hooke countered that gravity decreases as the square of the distance.

Newton had derived the relation more than 10 years earlier. Elliptical orbits mean inverse square attraction to one focus—one of the two crucial propositions on which the law of universal gravitation would ultimately rest.

A cosmic application for Newton’s concept of force and an explanation of planetary paths employing it. In 1679 and 1680, Newton dealt only with orbital dynamics; he had not yet arrived at the concept of universal gravitation.

It's all beyond me but I can see where the songlines go. So can anyone else if they just concentrated. Now the question is why did it have to wait for an idiot when it has been trample by every empire that ever existed. They must have had the concept
    by the time of Daniel even by Solomon.

The idea the 5.4M and smaller earthquakes are the background results of the lunar tides inevitable leads top the explanation of Haar and the reasons for wet years and dry ones:

When the inner planets are confined to the same quadrant as they have been, the larger earthquakes occur with Mercury taking the place of the phases and the tidal month.

The apsides control the larger volcanic eruptions especially when they coincide with the phases. And that is all there is to it. FitzRoy had the excuse that there were no reliable amplitudes for Seismic Disturbances in his time. What the excuse is for
    The Met Office I can't think. Hand in glove with China and Joe Biden is the obvious conclusion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Nov 1 06:11:55 2020
    On Sunday, 1 November 2020 at 13:58:57 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Why 5.5?

He sketched the path of fall as part of a spiral ending at the centre of Earth. This was a mistake, as Hooke pointed out; according to Hooke’s theory of planetary motion, the path should be elliptical, so that if Earth were split and separated to

It's all beyond me but I can see where the songlines go. So can anyone else if they just concentrated. Now the question is why did it have to wait for an idiot when it has been trample by every empire that ever existed. They must have had the concept
    The idea the 5.4M and smaller earthquakes are the background results of the lunar tides inevitable leads top the explanation of Haar and the reasons for wet years and dry ones:

When the inner planets are confined to the same quadrant as they have been, the larger earthquakes occur with Mercury taking the place of the phases and the tidal month.

The apsides control the larger volcanic eruptions especially when they coincide with the phases. And that is all there is to it. FitzRoy had the excuse that there were no reliable amplitudes for Seismic Disturbances in his time. What the excuse is for
    The Met Office I can't think. Hand in glove with China and Joe Biden is the obvious conclusion.

I left sci.physics a long time ago and con't recall why but this might interest any physicists remaining there:

Originally posted to sci.geo.earthquakes

It's all beyond me but I can see where the songlines go. So can anyone else if they just concentrated. Now the question is why did it have to wait for an idiot when the truth about celestial mechanics has been trample by every empire that ever existed.
    They must have had the concept by the time of Daniel even by Solomon.

The idea the 5.4M and smaller earthquakes are the background results of the lunar tides inevitably leads to the explanation of Haar and the reasons for wet years and dry ones:

When the inner planets are confined to the same quadrant as they have been, the larger earthquakes occur, with Mercury taking the place of the phases and the tidal month.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Nov 1 12:05:13 2020
    On Sunday, 1 November 2020 at 14:11:57 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Why 5.5?

It's all beyond me but I can see where the songlines go. So can anyone else if they just concentrated. Now the question is why did it have to wait for an idiot when it has been trample by every empire that ever existed. They must have had the
    concept by the time of Daniel even by Solomon.

The apsides control the larger volcanic eruptions especially when they coincide with the phases. And that is all there is to it. FitzRoy had the excuse that there were no reliable amplitudes for Seismic Disturbances in his time. What the excuse is
    for The Met Office I can't think. Hand in glove with China and Joe Biden is the obvious conclusion.
    I left sci.physics a long time ago and con't recall why but this might interest any physicists remaining there:

Originally posted to sci.geo.earthquakes

It's all beyond me but I can see where the songlines go. So can anyone else if they just concentrated. Now the question is why did it have to wait for an idiot when the truth about celestial mechanics has been trample by every empire that ever
    existed. They must have had the concept by the time of Daniel even by Solomon.

The idea the 5.4M and smaller earthquakes are the background results of the lunar tides inevitably leads to the explanation of Haar and the reasons for wet years and dry ones:

When the inner planets are confined to the same quadrant as they have been, the larger earthquakes occur, with Mercury taking the place of the phases and the tidal month.

https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar
    Venus Earth and Mars inline on the 3rd
    Venus Sol Jupiter and Saturn line up

A bigger quake about the 15th with Jupiter and Saturn still line up with the sun
    Mercury and Venus line up with the sun Jupiter an Saturn still do and Uranus and Mars line up with the sun

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sun Nov 1 16:44:00 2020
    Why 5.5?

We can't mess with the titles on Google froups anymore. Pity. I will be glad when Google is taken over by non democrats.

https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar

Not counting every day it rains. What large earthquakes can we look forwards to Venus Earth and Mars inline
    Venus Jupiter Saturn inline with the sun in line

It is bigger about the 15th Jupiter and Saturn line up with the sun
    Mercury and Venus line up with the sun Jupiter and Saturn still do and Uranus and Mars line up with the sun

I have no idea what gravitational free fall point there are. What is the term for those things? My brain doesn't work as well as it could these days, balancing points where all the mass of a planet is counterbalanced. Lagrange Points. Have you ever
    noticed that if you try hard to remember something it hides itself?

7.0 15 km NNE of Néon Karlovásion, Greece 2020-10-30 11:51 (UTC)
    Location 37.918°N 26.790°E

How many planets are lined up some way or other?
    All of them!

What about Pluto?
    Is Pluto a planet?
    How many planets is pluto lined up with?

Pluto touches Venus, Sol. Then it touches all the other inner planets with either Jupiter or Saturn (I think of Mars as an inner planet although it is officially an outer, making Earth a central planet. The central planet.) I have always considered Earth
    the centre of the universe since that is the centre for god, as far as we know.

Neptune is the only planet out of all other influences. I wonder where Greece was at noon that day and if Neptune was involved even tangentially?
    It looks like it was in the shadow zone would that count as a neutral point?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Tue Nov 17 20:28:25 2020
    Why 5.5?

LTNS
    This will upset the losers from the time of the trolls that used to infect this place but I have learned a little bit about forecasting eruptions from the Hawaii charts and there seems to be a signal for them from the middle of the 21st of November. I
    can as easily teach you provided you are not democrats. I dare say that we can even help such dolts as can also be helped (apart form the fact they insist on remaining helpless.)that is not up to me it is up to god.

As far as I am concerned you can all die. But I would rather you all live. Why not?
    Release the Kraken.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05