From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sat Oct 24 22:06:31 2020
    On Saturday, 9 October 2010 at 13:38:23 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    I've been looking at the causes for these and can't seem to get the
    stuff to gel.
    The basic problem is the behaviour of waves in general. There is now
    way for them to keep their energies undivided. They have to obey an
    inverse square law as the circle of force expands. And there is
    another thing caused by pressure:
    On the surface a floating object describes a perfect circle in captured rotation, that is the object moves forward as it rises and then
    backwards as it drops off a wave.
    Just under the surface, the object would describe an ellipse.
    Deeper down it would be a very marked elongation.
    And finally, near the floor the movement would be just plain "back and
    forth" (or forth and back rather.)
    Obviously I am at fault.
    Or not as the case is, most likely.
    A similar phenomenon dogs the NCAR explanation of the atmosphere as
    given by the Encyclopaedia Britannica. No takers there either. No
    Department of Meteorology is going to take them on, I fear.
    So it's down to me then, I take it.
    And I will I suppose.
    Ho hum.

Low pressure intensifies into Tropical Depression "Quinta" -- threatening Bicol, Philippines
    China beware, god will not be mocked

Waterspout outbreak and flooding hit southern Greece
    October 22, 2020
    Greece are making a stand politically

Strong eruption at Bezymianny volcano, ash up to 9.5 km (31 000 feet) a.s.l., Russia
    October 22, 2020

Early-season winter storm hits northern U.S., breaking scores of snowfall records
    October 21, 2020

444 dead, 101 missing in monsoon-related disasters in Nepal
    October 20, 2020
    https://watchers.news/

If India and Pakistan think their wars are between ordinary people they are being misled by communists and fascists. This business with the people of China is a sideshow too.

China is not invading anywhere, instead they are building #EliteEmpires by bribing Asian nationals to invest in regions badly damaged by the weather.

They have done the same in very country that has suffered bad weather and every country that has suffered bad weather has been infested with a matriarchy that insists they watch their associates, not joining with them in any exchanges of encouragement.
    In isolation they are given to the rich leaders taking bribes and prisoners:

Isaiah 1:23 Your rulers are rebels, friends of thieves ...
    Search domain http://www.biblehub.com/isaiah/1-23.htmhttps://www.biblehub.com/isaiah/1-23.htm
    They all love bribes and run after gifts. They never defend orphans. They don't notice the widows' pleas. JPS Tanakh 1917 Thy princes are rebellious, And companions of thieves; Every one loveth bribes, And followeth after rewards; They judge not the
    fatherless, Neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. New American Standard 1977

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=they+are+given+to+the+rich+leaders+taking+bribes+and+prisoners%3A&ia=web&iai=r1-0&page=1&adx=prdsdc&sexp=%7B%22relsexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22c%22%2C%22biaexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22direxp%22%3A%
    22b%22%2C%22bltexp%22%3A%22a%22%7D

Where any of us fall, we all fall where any of us succeed, we are nor parrots.

If anyone is in contact with Felix Tilley see if you can convince him to visit Gab.com/weatherlawyer for news about Northridge that may help set his heart at rest. I doubt the chances of another occurrence is one in a thousand years, a so called: "
    Thousand year storm!" resultant.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Sat Oct 24 21:51:43 2020
    On Saturday, 9 October 2010 at 13:38:23 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    I've been looking at the causes for these and can't seem to get the
    stuff to gel.
    The basic problem is the behaviour of waves in general. There is now
    way for them to keep their enegies undivided. They have to obey an
    inverse square law as the circle of force expands. And there is
    another thing caused by pressure:
    On the surface a floating object desribes a perfect circle in captured rotation, that is the object moves foreward as it rises and then
    backwards as it drops off a wave.
    Just under the surface, the object would desribe an elipse.
    Deeper down it would be a very marked elongation.
    And finally, near the floor the movement would be just plain "back and
    forth" (or forth and back rather.)
    Obviously I am at fault.
    Or not as the case is, most likely.
    A similar phenomenon dogs the NCAR explanation of the atmosphere as
    given by the Encyclopaedia Britannica. No takers there either. No
    Department of Meteorology is going to take them on, I fear.
    So it's down to me then, I take it.
    And I will I suppose.
    Ho hum.
    444 dead, 101 missing in monsoon-related disasters in Nepal
    October 20, 2020

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Tue Sep 21 08:32:47 2021
    On Saturday, 20 November 2010 at 15:33:46 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Nov 13, 12:27 pm, Felix Tilley <ftil...@linux.site> wrote:
    Somehow, you fell out of my kill file. Fixed.

Felix
    El Fix
    Hi. Just a brief reminder: you said that last time.
    I have no objection to you felixation maybe you caught your head in a
    toilet during that 6.3M in Northridge a decade or so back. (Happy
    birthday BTW) and you feel the need to take it out on the alpha males
    in residence.
    I hope you are beta.
    It can't be easy being an elf in a man's world. Shouldn't you have
    moved to San Francisco?
    Here's wishing you mary new year and a nappy sickmess. Get over it.
    Half un.

No match:

The Magnitude 6.7 Northridge, California, Earthquake of January 17, 1994
    The most damaging earthquake in the United States since 1906 struck northern Los Angeles on January 17.1994.

The magnitude 6.7 Northridge earthquake produced a maximum of more than 3 meters of reverse (up-dip) slip on a south-dipping thrust fault rooted under the San Fernando Valley and projecting north under the Santa Susana Mountains.
    Document ID 20060042337
    hdl:2014/34562
    Authors Donnellan, A. Date Acquired August 23, 2013 Publication Date January 1, 1994

Keywords Northridge Santa Susana Mountains fault Pacific-North American plate Big Bend

Something about the Greatest American Earthquake:
    This marks the first time the criminal Elite, AKA Canaanite Remnant due to be destroyed in the final event of Armageddon, began plaguing the earth with Earthquakes not counting WW3.

Whilst Churchill and Roosevelt were undoubtedly Scions of the elite Hitler and Stalin were morel likely just damaged Useful Imbeciles as neither had the wit to see where they were going. It is likely that Churchill was similarly gifted as he blundered
    through all of his wars without an inkling. Not even the Dardanelles fiasco taught him anything, in his latter days flight-lieutenants became his most scathing commentators as they barely spent a paragraph scathing a National Hero.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Felix Tilley on Thu Dec 9 08:21:44 2021
    On Saturday, 13 November 2010 at 12:27:05 UTC, Felix Tilley wrote:
    Felix
    On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 05:17:08 -0700, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Some more stuff worthy of note considering recent events:

The 26 Dec 2004 Banda Atjeh quake produced a severe wave that hilled
    an estimated 1/4 million earthwide. 10 years or so prior to the event
    a serious flaw in warnings was instituted when the local bods sacked a marine physicist for issuing a warning for a tsunami that failed to materialise.

It can be comforting to understand that the stupidity of the upper echelon is much worse than anybody before us ever imagined.

That every brand new thought that you ever happened upon, was pushed back under the swamp of people like that, who stopped your parents thinking it through and daring to take it further.

And that you are not them anymore.

I can't think of any reason why I should return to the dark recesses of such people, other than to remember the way it was. And think upon the oceans of new thoughts yet to be espied, knowing that given eternity, the thought of the god that put them
    there in the first place only left them just below the surface of a deep blue sea.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Dec 9 22:29:43 2021
    On Thursday, 9 December 2021 at 16:21:45 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Saturday, 13 November 2010 at 12:27:05 UTC, Felix Tilley wrote:
    Felix
    On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 05:17:08 -0700, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    Some more stuff worthy of note considering recent events:

The 26 Dec 2004 Banda Atjeh quake produced a severe wave that hilled
    an estimated 1/4 million earthwide. 10 years or so prior to the event
    a serious flaw in warnings was instituted when the local bods sacked a marine physicist for issuing a warning for a tsunami that failed to materialise.

It can be comforting to understand that the stupidity of the upper echelon is much worse than anybody before us ever imagined.

That every brand new thought that you ever happened upon, was pushed back under the swamp of people like that, who stopped your parents thinking it through and daring to take it further.

And that you are not them anymore.

I can't think of any reason why I should return to the dark recesses of such people, other than to remember the way it was. And think upon the oceans of new thoughts yet to be espied, knowing that given eternity, the thought of the god that put them
    there in the first place only left them just below the surface of a deep blue sea.

It is nice to realise that I am still being blessed with such insights as god's servants are being treated to just for asking.
    If anyone is doubting let him ask god for the same blessing that I am recieving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYwN1R8hVsI&ab_channel=MentourPilot

I am pretty certain Volcanoes react in sequences so that if humans and demons meddle with the weather they can not push the power buttons to destruction, besides being blinded by lack of insight (This is why mrpotato' sadministations are such abject
    failures.)

If the power to erupt releases its maximum volume and still the energy available it high, another vent opens or another volcano erupts. There may in fact be no limit (except that they know not what they are doing, that is.)

I wonder if thwe Volcanic Arc is mirrored in the western hemisphere by the same sort of arc.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05