• Eric Dollard

From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 24 16:21:45 2020
    It is interesting the Google has nothing about Eric Dollard. I have a Youtube about his work on seismology, he lives in America and he gives lectures with quite a following. Besides having written books on engineering and Tesla, running a forum at
    Ericpdollard.com and not being shy, he is unknown on this place.

I wonder how he managed to escape the attention of the numerous trolls that infested this site before I scared them all away.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/11855-eric-dollard.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Tue Mar 24 20:32:31 2020
    On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 23:21:47 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    It is interesting the Google has nothing about Eric Dollard. I have a Youtube about his work on seismology, he lives in America and he gives lectures with quite a following. Besides having written books on engineering and Tesla, running a forum at

I wonder how he managed to escape the attention of the numerous trolls that infested this site before I scared them all away.

This post to a scepical forum made me laugh. They had never heard of 9/11 back then?

Can someone tell me who Eric Dollard is and what he's about?
    More stuff I don't understand.

#by dapperedavid » Oct 13, 2016 7:34 pm
    This crazy scientist type figure talks about electricity for over 3 hours and everyone in the comment section is telling me it means free energy.
    I've never been good in physics, especially not electromagnetism and all I understood was he rewrote some equations I remember from physics class and then said free energy, Einstein's wrong, Tesla's Jesus, and the crowd's minds were blown.
    I do not understand. I listened to this in Minecraft. https://youtu.be/TttHkDRuyZw
    There's also this "Tesla 2.0" video that's incoherent gibberish: https://youtu.be/s5fPR7Jc9u4
    These videos have hundreds of thousands of views, why can't I find anything about him on rationalwiki or this site apart from some people joking about him.
    Please explain to me what he's saying is bs so I can sleep at night.

#2 Postby BlackBart » Oct 14, 2016 12:16 pm

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    That's going to your first clue.
    This guy seems to be very respected in the illuminati conspiracy >theorist community
    That's going to be your second clue.
    Please explain to me how what he's saying is bs so I can sleep
    at night.
    Seriously dude, if that's the only thing keeping you awake at night, you have a charmed life.

#3 Postby tolman » Oct 16, 2016 7:28 pm
    If someone who liked talking about Tesla and free energy actually managed to generate free energy, we'd probably know about it.
    No doubt many conspiracy types would claim that free energy is out there but being suppressed, or used for nefarious purposes, but if that were the case, it would seem odd the Conspiracy hasn't bothered silencing Eric Dollard, if he was saying anything
    important.

#4 Postby laklak » Oct 18, 2016 3:48 am
    There's always some guy flogging a perpetual motion machine, and there are always people who line up to buy one.

#5 Postby BWE » Oct 18, 2016 4:36 am
    It always makes me a little sad that Tesla is more remembered for his crankery than his contributions. Dude was a genius.

And that was all they had to say. WTH bother posting?
    It is good to know that there are still tolls to eat, I thought my life was over.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Tue Mar 24 21:22:03 2020
    On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 03:32:33 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

This post to a scepical forum made me laugh. They had never heard of 9/11 back then?

This crazy scientist type figure talks about electricity for over 3 hours and everyone in the comment section is telling me it means free energy.
    I've never been good in physics, especially not electromagnetism and all I understood was he rewrote some equations I remember from physics class and then said free energy, Einstein's wrong, Tesla's Jesus, and the crowd's minds were blown.
    I do not understand. I listened to this in Minecraft. https://youtu.be/TttHkDRuyZw
    There's also this "Tesla 2.0" video that's incoherent gibberish: https://youtu.be/s5fPR7Jc9u4
    These videos have hundreds of thousands of views, why can't I find anything about him on rationalwiki or this site apart from some people joking about him.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    This guy seems to be very respected in the illuminati conspiracy >theorist community
    at night.
    Seriously dude, if that's the only thing keeping you awake at night, you have a charmed life.

If someone who liked talking about Tesla and free energy actually managed to generate free energy, we'd probably know about it.
    No doubt many conspiracy types would claim that free energy is out there but being suppressed, or used for nefarious purposes, but if that were the case, it would seem odd the Conspiracy hasn't bothered silencing Eric Dollard, if he was saying anything
    important.

There's always some guy flogging a perpetual motion machine, and there are always people who line up to buy one.

It always makes me a little sad that Tesla is more remembered for his crankery than his contributions. Dude was a genius.

It is good to know that there are still tolls to eat, I thought my life was over.

I don't think my days are going to be long in the land of the lost:

The standards on this forum are very, very low. Consider these losers bothering to help out this neddy:
    http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseudoscience/can-someone-tell-me-who-eric-dollard-is-and-what-he-s-about-t53266.html

No offence to you David but you landed in a bunch of trolls. No fault of your own and I am glad you left straight away. It showed you had more sense than they.
    Mr Dollard has no place on the Wikipedia for the same reason that they will not allow any discussion of tower #7 of the World Trade Centre:
    The pseudopedia is run by what are called the iluminati. Soon, very soon there are going to be changes made to such boards, this one included. I think it is a part of the C_A and being run by some sort of cabal associated with some Californian agency.
    But that would make me a conspiracy theorist.

The trouble with messers: BlackBart, tolman et al is that they are liberals and as such thick as posts. You can't tell them anything and they thus know everything they are going to know. Not that this answers your question.
    The answer to your question has been more or less indicated by Doctor Judy Wood in her investigations into the disappearance of the WTC on 9/11 2001. The free energy she assures us exists is she says demonstrated in the Huchison Effect.

You may remember the hurricane that damaged the Chinese installations on the Bahamas?
    Dorian was initially set up by the Chinese in their MAERSK supplied container port. President Trump took it over from the C_A, no doubt with the assistance of President Xi. You may not have known about the extremely unusual track that Dorian then took
    but all the meteorological sites that were watching it were unable to explain anything about what we saw during that escapade.

The point is the C_A were using the port to heat the water that powered the storm. Obviously they were removed after the storm grew out of their control and wiped out their command. But what we can ask, were they using to power the initial storm and what
    were President Trump's Space Force doing thereafter?

Even supposing the use of one or two nuclear submarines, it is hard to imagine that conventional energy was used. So what could Mr Dollard have meant about free energy?
    I don't know but it is clear that some other phenomena was in use with the foregoing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Mar 25 17:06:21 2020
    On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 04:22:04 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

No doubt many conspiracy types would claim that free energy is out there but being suppressed, or used for nefarious purposes, but if that were the case, it would seem odd the Conspiracy hasn't bothered silencing Eric Dollard, if he was saying
    anything important.

The standards on this forum are very, very low. Consider these losers bothering to help out this neddy:
    http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseudoscience/can-someone-tell-me-who-eric-dollard-is-and-what-he-s-about-t53266.html

No offence to you David but you landed in a bunch of trolls. No fault of your own and I am glad you left straight away. It showed you had more sense than they.
    Mr Dollard has no place on the Wikipedia for the same reason that they will not allow any discussion of tower #7 of the World Trade Centre:
    The pseudopedia is run by what are called the iluminati. Soon, very soon there are going to be changes made to such boards, this one included. I think it is a part of the C_A and being run by some sort of cabal associated with some Californian agency.

The trouble with messers: BlackBart, tolman et al is that they are liberals and as such thick as posts. You can't tell them anything and they thus know everything they are going to know. Not that this answers your question.
    The answer to your question has been more or less indicated by Doctor Judy Wood in her investigations into the disappearance of the WTC on 9/11 2001. The free energy she assures us exists is she says demonstrated in the Huchison Effect.

You may remember the hurricane that damaged the Chinese installations on the Bahamas?
    Dorian was initially set up by the Chinese in their MAERSK supplied container port. President Trump took it over from the C_A, no doubt with the assistance of President Xi. You may not have known about the extremely unusual track that Dorian then took
    but all the meteorological sites that were watching it were unable to explain anything about what we saw during that escapade.

The point is the C_A were using the port to heat the water that powered the storm. Obviously they were removed after the storm grew out of their control and wiped out their command. But what we can ask, were they using to power the initial storm and
    what were President Trump's Space Force doing thereafter?

Even supposing the use of one or two nuclear submarines, it is hard to imagine that conventional energy was used. So what could Mr Dollard have meant about free energy?
    I don't know but it is clear that some other phenomena was in use with the foregoing.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

No doubt many conspiracy types would claim that free energy is out there but being suppressed, or used for nefarious purposes, but if that were the case, it would seem odd the Conspiracy hasn't bothered silencing Eric Dollard, if he was saying
    anything important.

The point is the C_A were using the port to heat the water that powered the storm. Obviously they were removed after the storm grew out of their control and wiped out their command. But what we can ask, were they using to power the initial storm and

Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.
    Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
    Reason given for ban: spammer
    A ban has been issued on your username.

Figures!

The real reason since I did not send any spam is the university running the board is afraid of the truth.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Mar 25 22:53:41 2020
    On Thursday, 26 March 2020 05:33:20 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Thursday, 26 March 2020 00:06:24 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    It is interesting the Google has nothing about Eric Dollard. I have a Youtube about his work on seismology, he lives in America and he gives lectures with quite a following. Besides having written books on engineering and Tesla, running a forum
    at Ericpdollard.com and not being shy, he is unknown on this place.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

anything important.

The pseudopedia is run by what are called the iluminati. Soon, very soon there are going to be changes made to such boards, this one included. I think it is a part of the C_A and being run by some sort of cabal associated with some Californian
    agency.

Dorian was initially set up by the Chinese in their MAERSK supplied container port. President Trump took it over from the C_A, no doubt with the assistance of President Xi. You may not have known about the extremely unusual track that Dorian then
    took but all the meteorological sites that were watching it were unable to explain anything about what we saw during that escapade.

The point is the C_A were using the port to heat the water that powered the storm. Obviously they were removed after the storm grew out of their control and wiped out their command. But what we can ask, were they using to power the initial storm
    and what were President Trump's Space Force doing thereafter?

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

anything important.

The pseudopedia is run by what are called the iluminati. Soon, very soon there are going to be changes made to such boards, this one included. I think it is a part of the C_A and being run by some sort of cabal associated with some Californian
    agency.

Dorian was initially set up by the Chinese in their MAERSK supplied container port. President Trump took it over from the C_A, no doubt with the assistance of President Xi. You may not have known about the extremely unusual track that Dorian then
    took but all the meteorological sites that were watching it were unable to explain anything about what we saw during that escapade.

The point is the C_A were using the port to heat the water that powered the storm. Obviously they were removed after the storm grew out of their control and wiped out their command. But what we can ask, were they using to power the initial storm

Information

Figures!

The real reason since I did not send any spam is the university running the board is afraid of the truth.

https://youtu.be/yXPrLGUGZsw?t=2370
    After some success pre-w2 Viktor Schauberger went to America (Operation Paperclip) he was dismissed when the new empire was finished with him. I think he'd told the CIA all he could and they decided to get on with things without him. They probably had
    all of Tesla's stuff too, even before John Huchison revealed the Huchison Effect to a creduless world but a credulousy sixth column for satan.

Thus we have the first example of free energy. Lost in Americ: https://youtu.be/yXPrLGUGZsw?t=2641
    Aye, right!

It was shown to the banksters but they obviously could make nothing of it. Why?
    Because it was just a burst pressure vessel. God, having blinded their eyes with greed, saved the terror weapons they later developed for a time of war of His choosing.

What Mr Schauberger had might not have powered a Jet aircraft or 1960's style conventional weapons but sono-luminscence is a powerful tool that can create diamonds from coke, produce electricity for nothing and countless metallurgical miracles yet to
    be uncovered, kept secret from us by the deep state.
    Think: What would happen to DeBeers if diamonds were cheap as buttons?
    What would happen if digging for gold was as easy as digging potatoes?
    What would happen if steel could be produced at room temperature?
    What if titanium aircraft could be made by any home handyman?

Who would then control commerce?
    What a coincidence: The precious device was held up in delivery where somehow inexplicably it was damaged... then... wait for it
    https://youtu.be/yXPrLGUGZsw?t=3558
    Say no more. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Arkansaided?
    Never!
    Too much of a coincidence.

The rest of the video tries hard to explain what Shauberger theorised. You can for example visualise, even hear logarithms. We thus have the Shauberger Pressure vessel, something that CERN was built to study. Somewhere down on the pointed end, diamond
    will build. No wonder the clowns want to hide it:

"The standards on this forum are very, very low. Consider these losers bothering to help out this neddy:
    http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseudoscience/can-someone-tell-me-who-eric-dollard-is-and-what-he-s-about-t53266.html"

JOE IS LATE TO THE PARTY…AGAIN! THERE’S PLENTY OF FOOD IN THE U.S.
    He is later than that. There is much more than free food in the USA there is free everything in the whole wide world and they thought we would never guess:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!topic/sci.geo.earthquakes/SREn8I3eh14
    These people are not just stupid. They are dead!
    The four winds have just blown them away. All that we are waiting tor now, is not the all clear. What we are waiting for is the command to get working, bury the dead and just forget about them and get on with extending Eden.
    We are no longer patriots, those of us that are free. We are brothers and sisters, sons and mothers, fathers and daughters, Muslim or Christian. Jew or Atheist, Pagan or whatever unlimited!

Hello fellow friends. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW-4WnClSJA&lc=z22cfzxarvqqidrkdacdp431s05twvjg14aqfhpouedw03c010c.1585195834967542&feature=em-comments

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Mar 25 22:33:19 2020
    It is interesting the Google has nothing about Eric Dollard. I have a Youtube about his work on seismology, he lives in America and he gives lectures with quite a following. Besides having written books on engineering and Tesla, running a forum
    at Ericpdollard.com and not being shy, he is unknown on this place.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

anything important.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

anything important.

Information

Figures!

After some success pre-w2 Viktor Schauberger went to America (Operation Paperclip) he was dismissed when the new empire was finished with him. I think he'd told the CIA all he could and they decided to get on with things without him. They probably had
    all of Tesla's stuff too, even before John Huchison revealed the Huchison Effect to a creduless world but a credulousy sixth column for satan.

Thus we have the first example of free energy. Lost in Americ: https://youtu.be/yXPrLGUGZsw?t=2641
    Aye, right!

It was shown to the banksters but they obviously could make nothing of it. Why? Because it was just a burst pressure vessel. God, having blinded their eyes with greed, saved the terror weapons they later developed for a time of war of His choosing.

What Mr Schauberger had might not have powered a Jet aircraft or 1960's style conventional weapons but sono-luminscence is a powerful tool that can create diamonds from coke, produce electricity for nothing and countless metallurgical miracles yet to be
    uncovered, kept secret from us by the deep state.

What a coincidence: The precious device was held up in delivery where somehow inexplicably it was damaged... then... wait for it

Arkansaided?
    Never!

The rest of the video tries hard to explain what Shauberger theorised. You can for example visualise, even hear logarithms. We thus have the Shauberger Pressure vessel, something that CERN was built to study. Somewhere down on the pointed end, diamond
    will build. No wonder the clowns want to hide it:

"The standards on this forum are very, very low. Consider these losers bothering to help out this neddy:
    http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseudoscience/can-someone-tell-me-who-eric-dollard-is-and-what-he-s-about-t53266.html"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Wed Mar 25 23:11:46 2020
    On Thursday, 26 March 2020 05:53:42 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    It is interesting the Google has nothing about Eric Dollard. I have a Youtube about his work on seismology, he lives in America and he gives lectures with quite a following. Besides having written books on engineering and Tesla, running a
    forum at Ericpdollard.com and not being shy, he is unknown on this place.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

anything important.

agency.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    at night.

anything important.

agency.

Information

Figures!

After some success pre-w2 Viktor Schauberger went to America (Operation Paperclip) he was dismissed when the new empire was finished with him. I think he'd told the CIA all he could and they decided to get on with things without him. They probably
    had all of Tesla's stuff too, even before John Huchison revealed the Huchison Effect to a creduless world but a credulousy sixth column for satan.

Aye, right!

Because it was just a burst pressure vessel. God, having blinded their eyes with greed, saved the terror weapons they later developed for a time of war of His choosing.

What Mr Schauberger had might not have powered a Jet aircraft or 1960's style conventional weapons but sono-luminscence is a powerful tool that can create diamonds from coke, produce electricity for nothing and countless metallurgical miracles yet to
    be uncovered, kept secret from us by the deep state.

Arkansaided?
    Never!

The rest of the video tries hard to explain what Shauberger theorised. You can for example visualise, even hear logarithms. We thus have the Shauberger Pressure vessel, something that CERN was built to study. Somewhere down on the pointed end,
    diamond will build. No wonder the clowns want to hide it:

He is later than that. There is much more than free food in the USA there is free everything in the whole wide world and they thought we would never guess:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!topic/sci.geo.earthquakes/SREn8I3eh14
    The four winds have just blown them away. All that we are waiting tor now, is not the all clear. What we are waiting for is the command to get working, bury the dead and just forget about them and get on with extending Eden.
    We are no longer patriots, those of us that are free. We are brothers and sisters, sons and mothers, fathers and daughters, Muslim or Christian. Jew or Atheist, Pagan or whatever unlimited!

Hello fellow friends. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW-4WnClSJA&lc=z22cfzxarvqqidrkdacdp431s05twvjg14aqfhpouedw03c010c.1585195834967542&feature=em-comments

This has been in my inbox for a while and I was too ill or busy to read it but:

White House Reaches Deal on Coronavirus Stimulus Bill
    Wed, 25 Mar, 15:29 (14 hours ago)

West Wing Reads

“Lawmakers and the Trump administration reached an agreement on an estimated $2 trillion stimulus package aimed at shielding the U.S. economy from the worst consequences of the coronavirus pandemic,” Joshua Jamerson and Andrew Duehren report for The
    Wall Street Journal.

The relief package “will provide direct financial checks to many Americans, drastically expand unemployment insurance, offer hundreds [of] billions in loans to both small and large businesses, and provide health care providers with additional resources
    as the virus spreads.”

“The United States was ranked the best-prepared country in the world to handle a pandemic in late 2019 by the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security (JHCHS)—an assessment seemingly at odds with claims by
    Democrats that the Trump administration left the country vulnerable to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak,” Gregg Re reports for Fox News.

President Trump is thankful for every citizen doing his or her part during this global pandemic. It’s clear that Americans are coming together:
    “On day nine of a 15 day social distancing period, President Trump is getting a positive report card from Americans,” with a majority approving his handling of the crisis, Katie Pavlich writes in Townhall.

“President Trump can’t do right by some critics no matter what he does. For three years he’s been denounced as a reckless authoritarian, and now he’s attacked for not being authoritarian enough by refusing to commandeer American industry.
    The truth is that private industry is responding to the coronavirus” with support from the government rather than “command and control,” The Wall Street Journal editorial board writes.

President Triumph wins again. He already knew that the meaning of "Billions of Dollars" was going to change into "Monopoly Money" because it always was Monopoly Money and nobody had anything to lose. Even Naughty Nonsie knew it, as she spun out her last
    card. Watch her shrivel and die in the next few days.

No epi-pen is going to save her.
    It will be a natural heart attack or a bolt from god, not Arkancide.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Weatherlawyer@21:1/5 to Weatherlawyer on Thu Mar 26 00:24:56 2020
    On Thursday, 26 March 2020 06:11:48 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    On Thursday, 26 March 2020 05:53:42 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
    It is interesting the Google has nothing about Eric Dollard. I have a Youtube about his work on seismology, he lives in America and he gives lectures with quite a following. Besides having written books on engineering and Tesla, running a
    forum at Ericpdollard.com and not being shy, he is unknown on this place.

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    Please explain to me how what he's saying is bs so I can sleep >at night.

No doubt many conspiracy types would claim that free energy is out there but being suppressed, or used for nefarious purposes, but if that were the case, it would seem odd the Conspiracy hasn't bothered silencing Eric Dollard, if he was
    saying anything important.

agency.

Dorian was initially set up by the Chinese in their MAERSK supplied container port. President Trump took it over from the C_A, no doubt with the assistance of President Xi. You may not have known about the extremely unusual track that Dorian
    then took but all the meteorological sites that were watching it were unable to explain anything about what we saw during that escapade.

The point is the C_A were using the port to heat the water that powered the storm. Obviously they were removed after the storm grew out of their control and wiped out their command. But what we can ask, were they using to power the initial
    storm and what were President Trump's Space Force doing thereafter?

dapperedavid wrote:
    Einstein's wrong
    Please explain to me how what he's saying is bs so I can sleep >at night.

No doubt many conspiracy types would claim that free energy is out there but being suppressed, or used for nefarious purposes, but if that were the case, it would seem odd the Conspiracy hasn't bothered silencing Eric Dollard, if he was
    saying anything important.

agency.

Dorian was initially set up by the Chinese in their MAERSK supplied container port. President Trump took it over from the C_A, no doubt with the assistance of President Xi. You may not have known about the extremely unusual track that Dorian
    then took but all the meteorological sites that were watching it were unable to explain anything about what we saw during that escapade.

The point is the C_A were using the port to heat the water that powered the storm. Obviously they were removed after the storm grew out of their control and wiped out their command. But what we can ask, were they using to power the initial
    storm and what were President Trump's Space Force doing thereafter?

Information

Figures!

After some success pre-w2 Viktor Schauberger went to America (Operation Paperclip) he was dismissed when the new empire was finished with him. I think he'd told the CIA all he could and they decided to get on with things without him. They probably
    had all of Tesla's stuff too, even before John Huchison revealed the Huchison Effect to a creduless world but a credulousy sixth column for satan.

Aye, right!

What Mr Schauberger had might not have powered a Jet aircraft or 1960's style conventional weapons but sono-luminscence is a powerful tool that can create diamonds from coke, produce electricity for nothing and countless metallurgical miracles yet
    to be uncovered, kept secret from us by the deep state.
    Think: What would happen to DeBeers if diamonds were cheap as buttons? What would happen if digging for gold was as easy as digging potatoes? What would happen if steel could be produced at room temperature?

Arkansaided?
    Never!

The rest of the video tries hard to explain what Shauberger theorised. You can for example visualise, even hear logarithms. We thus have the Shauberger Pressure vessel, something that CERN was built to study. Somewhere down on the pointed end,
    diamond will build. No wonder the clowns want to hide it:

This has been in my inbox for a while and I was too ill or busy to read it but:

White House Reaches Deal on Coronavirus Stimulus Bill
    Wed, 25 Mar, 15:29 (14 hours ago)

West Wing Reads

“Lawmakers and the Trump administration reached an agreement on an estimated $2 trillion stimulus package aimed at shielding the U.S. economy from the worst consequences of the coronavirus pandemic,” Joshua Jamerson and Andrew Duehren report for
    The Wall Street Journal.

The relief package “will provide direct financial checks to many Americans, drastically expand unemployment insurance, offer hundreds [of] billions in loans to both small and large businesses, and provide health care providers with additional
    resources as the virus spreads.”

“The United States was ranked the best-prepared country in the world to handle a pandemic in late 2019 by the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security (JHCHS)—an assessment seemingly at odds with claims by
    Democrats that the Trump administration left the country vulnerable to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak,” Gregg Re reports for Fox News.

President Trump is thankful for every citizen doing his or her part during this global pandemic. It’s clear that Americans are coming together:
    “On day nine of a 15 day social distancing period, President Trump is getting a positive report card from Americans,” with a majority approving his handling of the crisis, Katie Pavlich writes in Townhall.

“President Trump can’t do right by some critics no matter what he does. For three years he’s been denounced as a reckless authoritarian, and now he’s attacked for not being authoritarian enough by refusing to commandeer American industry.
    The truth is that private industry is responding to the coronavirus” with support from the government rather than “command and control,” The Wall Street Journal editorial board writes.

President Triumph wins again. He already knew that the meaning of "Billions of Dollars" was going to change into "Monopoly Money" because it always was Monopoly Money and nobody had anything to lose. Even Naughty Nonsie knew it, as she spun out her
    last card. Watch her shrivel and die in the next few days.

No epi-pen is going to save her.
    It will be a natural heart attack or a bolt from god, not Arkancide.

The story started with Noah, and the first empire builders.
    Somehow they got the upper hand and they never let go.
    Initially it was probably naked strength, then coercion, then plain bribery. Bribery is surer in the long run as nobody trusts anybody when there is bribery.

Once they had the cities, all the workers began to depend on the bosses, eventually, for food and clothing -even though the human race had the whole world still wide open for them.

Then one city vied with another and one family above all others began to realise that there was money (and a kind of safety in money) in peace.
    And that family was that of Canaan, the original son that Noah cursed in Genesis Chapter 9. He/they grew to typify the Elites that are still opposing the rule of peace.

How we got here after The Fall of the British Empire is the story of Legend: The Ewoks Strike Back.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05