• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - By Daryl S.

From Daryl Kabatoff@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 13 08:00:14 2020
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - By Daryl S. Kabatoff August 12th 2020 11:49 pm 49,651 words

As the Canadian slaves laughed at me (and libeled, assaulted and robbed me) when I begged for assistance to flee the country, I now laugh at the Canadian slaves sheltering at home while their Prime Minister places them further and further into debt
    and hands their nation over to members of alternative fertility cults. Trudeau borrows money that the banks make out of thin air, gives this “money” to members of alternative fertility cults, then he saddles you with both the debt and with the
    compound interest on this unnecessary debt, and people slave away for low wages, landless and unable to pay rent, it is a perfect recipe for prostitution, drug abuse, crime, the downfall of civilization, and the end of the earth.

Slaves are paid in paper promises and are forbidden to own guns, allowing the slaves to purchase silver and gold coins at the post office at greatly inflated prices, and allowing some Canadian slaves to possess guns, is all just a show. Canadians are
    just a bunch of ignorant slaves who are totally compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, their love is for their pagan traditions. They are even willing to place their children in debt so they may build additional torture
    facilities, and they have their children and elderly parents drugged. Slaves are helping to enslave other slaves. Parents are enslaving their children to psychiatric horror and insurmountable debt, while the newly arrived Islamic and other “immigrants
    sit back, smile and collect.

Canadians are slaves and our slave owners are determined to replace the white slaves with Islamic slaves, this way they will not have to pay women for their work. The Islamist has four wives, none of them get paid for their work, the Islamist male is
    the head of the family and takes ALL the money freely handed to them. In addition to the four wives, the Islamist may also have sex slaves who similarly are not paid for their “work”. The Islamist is above our laws, they have laws of their own. Their
    Koran instructs them to acquire slaves, they isolate themselves into no-go zones, and the police have no idea what befalls the women and children taken there.

The Canadian slaves annually turn their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility worship, and tithe to phallic-capped churches that teach them to engage in the pagan practice, then they fly to distant resorts and post photos of
    themselves posing next to blinkin’ trees that they find in hotels and malls in distant lands. They think themselves open-minded when they engage in and allow multiple perversions to be taught to their children, they have me tortured for years in an
    attempt to prevent me from speaking and then have the audacity to smugly sit back and tell me to stop judging them. They exchanged God’s Commandments for pagan traditions, then God allowed their nations to be invaded by members of alternative fertility
    cults, and they responded by singing Jingle Bells with even greater fervor. Scripture proclaims that these Canadian and other slaves are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, and I think it is absolutely hilarious and entirely
    necessary. Go borrow some more money, put your children in debt and build additional torture facilities in Saskatoon and North Battleford, accumulate enough working hours so you may go on unemployment insurance, and continue laughing. Laugh about the non-
    Canadians receiving $2000 per month from the government during this supposed crisis, that we are to pay compound interest on.

Real money is gold and silver coins, people are enslaved with paper debt. Politicians hand out money they borrowed from banks, which the banks make out of thin air, then saddles you with the debt and the compound interest on that bogus debt. Every
    dollar Americans and Canadians give to non-Americans and non-Canadians, enslaves Americans and Canadians with debt. You are slaves, your slave owners are wanting to replace you with Islamists, that way they will not have to pay women for their work. And
    you are hated for being white - white people are the main reservoir of Christianity and are targeted for elimination due to hatred of the Christ that dwells within some of these people. Most white people are actually Catholics, rather than embrace God's
    Holy Spirit they instead embrace Catholic fertility rites, then think themselves rich enough to import members of alternative fertility cults and provide them with free houses. They have no money, only paper debt, they are but slaves and think themselves
    rich. They are so rich that they spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, so rich that they can afford to spend millions of dollars having me tortured for years for saying so, so compassionless to anything other than their
    traditions... it is hilarious that they strip me of my rights and then laugh at me, then they fly off to distant resorts and post pictures on social media of themselves and their family members posing next to decorated trees, then they elect and re-elect
    a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the USA because they see photos of the sodomite posing next to the decorated trees, or they elect and re-elect an Islamist to head Canada because he has a full head of hair and legalized marijuana.
    Now you have to stay home. I had to stay confined and tortured with psychiatric drugs for years, now you have to stay home. Stay home. Stay. Be a good slave, stay. Sit. Post pictures on social media of your child posing next to the Catholic tree idol or
    engaged in turning chicken eggs into decorated idols, use images of your very own children to teach others to adopt Catholic fertility rites. Stay, sit. Good boy.

Canada is quickly turning into a third-world shithole because Canadians are worshipping trees, they turn trees into blinkin' idols (worshipped as symbols of fertility because they remain green throughout the year), different aspects of their winter
    celebration are in direct opposition to God's First Three Commandments. The Canadians are members of assorted fertility cults, they thought themselves wise and rich and then welcomed members of alternative fertility cults to their nation. And the
    Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America because he posed with trees turned into the decorated idols (and with Mike and adopted kids), the Americans thought he shared their values
    but instead Obama was instrumental in and funded the slaughter of Christians in the middle-east, and in flooding America with Islamists. God doesn't care which particular fertility cult occupies any nation. Just as the Christians cap their churches with
    Egyptian penises, the Sikhs, Islamists and Hindus also incorporate phallic structures into their temple and mosque architecture. People think they are making acceptable sacrifices to God when they tithe to phallic-capped churches, import pagans who
    desire to behead us, and when they turn their homes, churches, and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

The arrests and rounds of torture have ceased, apparently, but for years after I remained frantic to flee the country as I never knew if I was about to be arrested and tortured again, as a reward for speaking again. My issue is not so much with the
    psychiatrists who tortured me, and not so much with the police officers who arrested me for upsetting people who heard me criticize their churches, nor is my main issue against the judges who stripped me of my right to trial. My issue is with the people
    who are compassionless to me and who spend billions of dollars annually practicing their Catholic fertility rites. Protestant adopt the Catholic fertility rites, even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites.Some take a decorated wreath made from
    the branch of an evergreen tree and place this pagan symbol of fertility at the base of a dead soldier’s tombstone, they use the dead soldiers as tools to help them push the Catholic fertility rites upon the rest of the public. People are fond of
    obelisks (Egyptian penises) and use the pagan penises as tombstones, they use the pagan penises in the cemeteries to mark off the rows of tombstones, they use the pagan penises to cap the top of their blinkin’ fertility tree idols, and they use the
    penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In Saskatoon they incorporate four Egyptian penises into the front gate of the University of Saskatchewan. Some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police, the police officer would say
    You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest” and would then drive me past the Egyptian penises and hand me over to a Hindu psychiatrist who would say that I think too much about penises, interesting as Hindus think so much of
    penises that they obtain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. It is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would steal one from Egypt and stick it in the center of Vatican Square, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I
    would stick one on the roof of a church, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would incorporate them into the front gates of the University. The Americans funded the torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, it is the
    Americans who elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America, and they did so because they saw Obama pose next to a blinkin’ tree, they saw Obama with the blinkin’ idol and assumed that he
    shared their values. It is your love of Catholic fertility rites and your lack of compassion that are destroying western nations. You embrace Catholic fertility rites and have compassion for members of alternative fertility cults, and then import these
    pagans to western nations and buy them houses, even when they want to cut your heads off. At a cost of many millions of dollars you folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward and then you spend trillions of dollars buying homes for Islamists and members
    of other fertility cults. If Canadians have many billions of dollars to buy homes for Hindus, Sikhs, Islamists, Latin American Catholics, Filipino Catholics, and African Catholics, then they should have a few billion dollars to return the land they stole
    from the Doukhobors. Scripture proclaims that you people are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, I fully support this.

In ancient times the priests of fish-god Dagon would dress up in full length fish costumes, now their priests only wear the fish-head hats and have ceased wearing the body scales and tails. In those most ancient of days the priests of fish-god Dagon
    turned evergreen trees into decorated idols, bowed to the trees and placed presents at the base of the trees. The priests taught people to worship both the fish and the evergreen tree as both were symbols of fertility - the evergreen tree remained green
    and fertile all year around, and the fish was a symbol of fertility for most fish lay great multitudes of eggs. More recently though, the priests of fish-god Dagon stole an obelisk from Egypt and placed the stolen “edifice” in the center of Vatican
    Square. The ancient Egyptians worshipped the penis as a symbol of fertility for it sparked the creation of life, and they built the obelisks to represent a penis. Now each winter the priests of fish-god Dagon turn an evergreen tree into a blinkin’ idol
    and place the tree prominently next to the stolen dink at Vatican Square, suitable as both are symbols of fertility. Each winter they fill their churches with the pagan idols. The Catholic Church is a church of pagan fertility worship, and they also
    worship Mary for her fertility. Some clergy are engaged in cannibalism, this too is another fertility rite, conducted with the belief that this too would result in youth and longevity. Many of the Catholic and Protestant (Catholic) churches actively
    recruit sodomites to lead their flocks, some paint their steps in rainbow colors and actively encourage their members to start ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, again falsely claiming the practice aids in the fertility and longevity of
    the participants. People respond by giving the churches money and turning their homes into pagan temples of fertility as well. People respond by posting photos of their children posing with the Catholic idols on social media, people respond by using
    their very own children as tools to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. The churches teach pagan traditions that are in direct conflict with God’s Commandments, people respond by having me repeatedly arrested and tortured for saying so,
    and when they hear me complain of the treatment I received, they say I am judging them and call me a pedophile, they laugh at me, they shake their heads and say they sure are happy they are not me, they double down on their traditions and get a bigger
    tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Instead of flying to a winter resort and posing next to a single blinkin’ tree, they instead pose in front of three or more blinkin’ trees. They employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to do their dirty
    work for them, when I complain of the torture they say that I am judging them. Truly, God is about to spread you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers out like dung over the surface of the earth, it is entirely necessary. I lost year after year
    after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, I lost subsequent years living in utter frantic fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and there isn’t a single one of you that has so
    much compassion in your hearts that you would even attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. People spent millions of dollars in an attempt to shut me up about their filthy churches, they annually
    spend billions of dollars turning their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they have no shame, they do not know how to blush. Sing Jingle Bells and give your nations away to members of alternative fertility cults.

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoneix in July 2020 Doug Cuthand urges the Canadian Indians to ally with blacks (Islamists and Marxists) in their war against the white man. Doug Cuthand did not consult the grandmothers, he speaks for all the grandmothers and
    dothn’t require their blessings to rally troops to war. If Cuthand gets his way, Indians will be going to war in Canada without consulting neither God nor grandmothers. The aboriginal Indians in Canada flip flop between traditional native beliefs and
    Catholicism, depending upon whom they want to fuck on any particular day.

In early August 2020 I saw young kids at a Co-op grocery store, they were continually touching their faces and masks, then touching the floor, the touching the items on the shelves, then touching their faces and masks. The mask is such a nice warm and
    moist environment, a great place to grow. Thanks Co-op foods, you made your stores so safe.

The Australians gave up their guns and now the Australians are locked up at home, the entire nation has become one big prison. Universities in Canada, England, United States, and Australia all train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal
    psychiatrists. Starting in 1988 I complained on the usenet (see Google Groups) of being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital, people around the world laughed at me and told me to take a pill.
    Canadians and people from other nations (perhaps even Australia) laughed at me and called me a pedophile. What I said was that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already
    advertise themselves with Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their churches. They called me a pedophile and gave me to a Hindu psychiatrist. The Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist said that I think too much about penises, but it is the Hindus who gain their
    spiritual bliss via orgasm. Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs all incorporate phallic structures into their mosque and temple architecture. Even many Seventh-day Adventist churches cap their churches with Egyptian obelisks (penises), for traditions are more
    important than God’s Commandments. I complained of being tortured by Hindus, but rather than end psychiatry now the Canadians allow Islamists and Sikhs to torture people to death as well. Canadians have yet to give up their guns like the Australians
    did, but they continue to embrace Catholic fertility rites and train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists. Thanks to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau people may work in Canada without being Canadian citizens… so we not only train the
    pagans to be brutal psychiatrists, we allow them to practice their “art” here in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. At least in Australia, when you have Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs torturing your citizens to death in psychiatric facilities,
    you can be confident they are all indeed Australian citizens, unless of course they have some kind of work permit. Good for you Australia, well done Australia. Help the Indonesians and Chinese get more gold from the Papuans. Remember them? The Papuans
    saved the lives of your Australian soldiers in WWII and now for the last 60 years the Papuans face genocide at the hands of Indonesian soldiers. Australians are like everybody else, they train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists
    and then turn their backs to the brutal suffering the psychiatrists impose upon some of their special chosen victims. You laugh at me and tell me to take a pill, you folks (Australians too) are clearly the God-damned shit of the earth and deserve the
    loss of your nations to Islam. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture and you filthy penis-whoreshipping pricks can’t even offer to buy me a cookie!!! Australians and others should shut their God-damned
    mouths, it is my turn to mock you now (Proverbs 1:24-26). Get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Put bigger Egyptian obelisks (penises) on the roofs of your filthy churches, put bigger Egyptian obelisks (dinks) on the very tops of your
    blinkin’ trees, laugh at me and call me a pedophile with even greater zeal. All I can do is cry out to God and pray for Him to honor His promises in Scripture and terminate your lives. Nobody cares, they are all sure their own prayers have great power
    even though they honor pagan traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments, they are self-assured that their prayers have great power and that my prayers are of no effect. People are compassionless turds, they have not an ounce of
    compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror and then have their own children and parents drugged. The Canadians and Americans turn trees into decorated idols, laugh at me and have me tortured for saying so, then they fly off to Australia or some
    other resort and get their photos taken while posing next to blinkin’ trees there. The Australians fly to Canada and work here in their temporary jobs, many desiring to gain well paid unionized employment in the psychiatric facilities, cleaning floors
    or serving food to the dangerous people who dared to speak out against either churches or their parents, they too find it necessary to sing Jingle Bells and pose by the blinkin’ Catholic trees, and that is even if the Australian is an atheist. Indeed,
    all atheists are really Catholics as they all adopt Catholic fertility rites, when one adopts God-damned Catholic fertility rites, then one becomes a God-damned Catholic. There is so much glitter in the Catholic Church that even the God-damned atheists
    desire to adopt some of the Catholic fertility rites. I beg God to terminate the lives of the Australian people, giving up their guns and then turning their nation into one big prison is a tremendous start. You filthy Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis
    whoreshipping pricks, you give nice houses to Islamists and then give your children, parents, evangelists and veterans homes in psychiatric facilities, and you even stick statues of your veterans next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises. You
    Australians, Americans, Canadians, British and others train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to be brutal psychiatrists at your universities, you are compassionless turds and I beg God to terminate your lives, I cry out to God against the entire God-damned
    lot of you.

The election for Saskatoon city council in 2020 should prove to be an exciting event, my hope is that residents will get out and vote as decisions made by City Council have always had great impact upon the citizens of the city. Whether you are a
    compassionless Mary, monkey, sun, tree or penis whoreshipper, should I become mayor of Saskatoon I vow to allow your pagan practices to continue unabated but I will not be using the public purse to pay for them, nor will I allow the practices to take
    place on city-owned properties, neither on nor in city-owned equipment. Anyway, if I were mayor of the city of Saskatoon, that’s what I’d do.

Restoring The American Republic:

“When they are allowed to cross our borders in violation of our laws infected with deadly diseases, forced into crowded facilities that enable the contagions to further spread in their numbers, and then bused and flown to cities and towns across the
    republic, those people are weapons being used against us… America is no longer sheltered from battlefields abroad, the enemy is within and the battlefield is America. –Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 10 2014

“I mean no disrespect to honorable veterans and members of the Armed Forces of the United States but I have no respect for oath-breakers… nor does the God I worship. The Constitution is under the most intense attack in the history of the republic and
    every damn one of you is sworn to defend it. Your oath is to the Constitution, not the President, Congress, the Court or any subdivision thereof… If you don’t agree with that, you shouldn’t have taken the oath.” –Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, November 8 2015

Daryl S. Kabatoff, Box 203 Blaine Lake Saskatchewan Canada S0J 0J0
    August 12th 2020 11:49 pm 49,651 words
    End document

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)