• Has anyone ever tried sending out a beam of physics particles, (1/2)

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 19 22:33:09 2023
    perhaps physics particles with mass as an astrophysics measurement instrument, sort of like a telescope, but kind of like an optical image sensor or quantum dot array that responds strongly to particular EM rf wavelengths, Radiations, weak or strong
    force, or weak or strong force energy field carrier particles like W and Z weak force carrier bosons, or even nearly stable or unstable isotopes that respond very highly and strongly to local variations at the weak force, where I read the weak force
    holds the protons and neutrons of the nucleus together, a new isotope, purposefully produced could change its rate of fission orders of magnitude if some different greater or lesser amount of weak force was around, possibly even the weak force actualized
    as a wave, where a W or z boson weak force carrier particle could be actualized as a wave from passing it through or near an aperture like a double slit, or another geometry or topology of aperture or polyaperture like a radiating from a mid area group
    of long narrow thin ovals of an amount like 128, 256, 512, 1024, or possibly a number like a prime number of apertures, where the wave reinforcement and anti reinforcement contained some of the original particle information from each of prime numbers
    like 47, 51, 53, 57, 61, 67, 73, 83, 87, 91, 97, 101, etc being either an aperture or multi slit length, width, circular or other continuous curve diameter, curved slit ratio of curvature or duo variable exponent and multiplier that generates a curve
    like 7z^11 making A curve that is different than 19Z^23, so basically the idea is to have a particle beam, possibly with entangled quantum ghost imaging particles reporting what happens without an optical return path to the earth or near earth source of
    the particles or waves used at space to measure things very distant from earth or through planetary, like jupiter or jupiters satellites atmosphere, also, just if it happens to matter, they could beam minute groups of element atoms that are quantum
    entangled as waves, then actualize them as particles at a distance from observing an earth wave, particle, or even electret particle, where they then function as antennas as particle groups at far distances, but send data using some other quantum
    attribute, like the way a qudit has more quantum attributes than a qubit, i read that quantum attributes actualize and propagate 10,000 times faster than the velocity of light at a vacuum, so even a quantum telescope particle group a light 11-14 months
    away could reach earth in about 4-7 minutes, a fractional spin huesler crystal might also make a utility having beam antenna as it could change its size greater than 9% at an EM field, or even, possibly, detect fractional spin things far from earth as a
    telescope beam that is a telescope probe beam

100w Photovoltaics with a 3watt fan cooling them gain 10w greater power, it seems possible that air moving piezoelectric crystals on pv panels vibrating at well known 1-11 mhz cycles per second, or levered, overlapping mhz piezoelectrics could vibrate a
    billion times per second, motionizing many orders of magnitude more air than a fan, causing even greater cooling and energy gain, with, possibly, or possibly not, the ability to make the piezoelectric on the wafer during the ic fab like process, another
    cooling of photovoltaics technology is to use 2 nm resolution published silicone mold printing to print nanopillars on the back of the wafer, or emboss very soft electroplated metals, or vapor deposited metals that are as hyperaffordable as aluminized
    candy wrappers and aluminized mylar balloons that already have semitransparent metal thickness, these could work on 300-800 suns concentrator photovoltaics as well. It occurs to me that catalytic converters at hydrocarbon oxygen reaction passenger
    vehicles could also utilize khz, mhz, or ghz piezoelectric vibrators outside of human and other life form hearing ranges to vibrate exhaust air on the surface of catalytic converters to do more chemistry and reduce emissions

As a different possibly better way to do scanning and stimulation of the CNS, brain, all cytes and tissues and physio materials of the entire human body it is possible that non trigonometric waves, possibly undulating waves with a wavelength, or non
    undulating waves like a sequence of pulsed DC up bumps, dips, or overlapping up bumps or dips, or variably distance or time interval spaced DC pulse like bumps or dips with changing amount of curvature at curve, such as the first 1/1024th of a second
    being a visible photonic frequency waveshape and frequency like light blue color light, with that amount of a trigonometric wave undulation, or non trigonometric wave undulation curvature across the traveled distance and curvature amount that is the
    amount of distance traversal from the velocity of photons as light traversing a vacuum that occurs, at light blue color light something like 1/700th to 1/1400th of a quadrillionth of one second being about 1/4-1/8 of an entire wavelength of light blue
    color distance and wave curve shape generation, with then the next 3-7 intervals each having their own curve amount and shape with a UV partial wave, a light green partial wave, and a traverses centimeters or meters through matter thz or microwave
    partial wave efightthe ghtphotonic distance of about 2 quadrillionsthat ape

Think of a person using minute hand tools, smaller than jewelers screwdrivers or minute diameter needle nose pliers, then think of utilizing a negative refractive index material physical shape, such as a published 3D printed acoustic negative refractive
    index - 30dB acoustic sound dampener that causes a 1000 multiples reduction of acoustic volume at a particular frequency having three motion and vibration precluding or decreasing negative diffraction index material forms, geometries, or topologies with
    sequential connection, parallel connection, plural connection, linear, 2D area, 3D volume, continuous curve or linear or polygonal, or polygonal with curve connection and form, math and engineering equation and software optimized adjacencies, energy
    traversal forms and materials, reflectors, such as negative refractive index forms called perfect mirrors, wavelength heightened or precluded wave transmissivity from refractive index coupling or anticoupling, similar to heightened transparency or high
    absorbency layered coatings like optical heightened transmissivity coatings, or possibly coconnected physical parts, one each at roll, pitch, and yaw, or one each at z, Y, x Cartesian coordinates, or all six axises at a six axis cnc machining tool head,
    or even, along with those, any circular coordinate, or duodirections of circular vibration like pond ripples, hula hooping, circular path traveling up bump circular perimeter traversal, such that, at all of these directionalities 1000 multiples at - 30dB
    less unintended motion occurs from the negative refractive index material at the minute hand tool, cnc machining head, 3D printer nozzle, optical element like a lens, or laser diode, or quantum dot, or image sensor ic, or fiber optic repeater distal
    fiber near a detector structure, automotive or other shock absorber, ic manufacture wafer positioner, and ic manufacture machine stabilizer, greatly heightened resolution printing press, power tool or hand power tool such that greater precision of motion
    and minuteNess of resolution is possible, with another possible high utility attribute of the thing that vibrates less, lasting longer, at systems as simple as hollow areas at a microtool or other tool or machine, drone propellers and bodies, and other
    propellers like watercraft propellers, and chemical process industry reagent mixers and reaction container mixers could also benefit from negative refractive index - 30dB 1000 multiples less vibration structures, roll, pitch, yaw - dB hollow lumen
    structures, six axises of cnc, as well as vibration dampening of plural kinds of angular momentum - dB structures, also at medical imaging, CT scans, radiography, mammograms, fmri, MRI, positron emission tomography, photonic imaging and CNS and brain
    scanning, as well as CNS, or also brain stimulation, beneficial nerve stimulation, pleasure sensation nerve, at any pleasure sensation nerve, sexual and sex pleasure sensation, or sexual arousal heightening nerve, or physiological sexual arousal
    heightening nerve, or any cyte, tissue, or physio material, or probiotic at the entirety of the volume of the human body then having from the attribute of less vibration at the scanning or stimulating energy emitter, higher precision, as well as higher
    resolution of scanning and stimulation

It seems like it is possible medical scanning and energy stimulation could have higher resolution and precision with the coadministration of a beneficial molecule that reduces muscle micromotions or shaking, slows pulse to the slower pulse area of the
    well and normal range, there are other molecules besides phenibut, but phenibut might do this

As a beneficial energy transmission and concentration technology that may, or may not be able to cause energy to diffuse distances without diffusive interactions, first utilizing published five dimension physics at an event horizon to actualize a fourth
    spatial dimension having, i read, some attribute of its size be the exponent - 33 of a meter, then making quark gluon plasma, such as with a laser Wakefield accelerator, fusion technology, other particle accelerator, or laser or particle beam on foil
    energy and particle maker and putting it at, or propagating it through, the 4th spatial event horizon or other non event horizon actualization of 5 D physics, that then fills, or traverses spacetime, like traversing the other three spatial dimensions,
    with the occurrence, that, as there is nothing previously at the - 33 meter attribute 4th spatial dimension the quark gluon plasma omits interacting with anything, diffusing, as well as omits changes of energy concentration or energy intensity such that
    it remains a fully energized stable plasma for a heightened interval of duration, optimally a duration of the interval of duration of photons as light linearly traversing a vacuum for one to a billion milleniums, then having the capacity at a - 33 to
    exponent of a meter fourth spatial dimension being able to effect linear 1 dimensional, 2 dimensional areas, 3 dimensional volumes diameter or poly diameter physics things of all kinds, physics particles of all kinds, ranging from the diameters of
    photons and neutrinos actualized as particles, to electrons actualized as particles, any particle, or other physics thing with a Planck unit distance attribute having Planck unit distance such as a greater minuteNess than the - 49 to - 72 exponent of a
    meter planck length, where, i perceive I may have read that electrons might be about a unit attometer diameter to two or more digits of attometer diameter being about 1/1000th of one quadrillionth of a meter diameter, being about the exponent - 18 part
    of a meter, having at a fourth spatial dimension at five dimensional event horizon physics, a - 33 exponent of a meter size attribute of a fourth spatial dimension, that is about a quadrillion multiples of intervals of linear distance, 2D area, 3D volume,
    as well as, or also occurrence of variation such as periodic variation, nontrigonometric or trigonometric variation, or variation math forms precluding of trigonometric variation, such as oscillations, waves, things different than waves with
    similarities to waves, having technologically producible occurrence at a 4th spatial dimension - 33 exponent of a meter event horizon, or, optimally, a technology form different than an event horizon that actualizes five dimensionality, or utilizes
    preexisting five dimensionality, or causes the existence of new five dimensionality - 33 exponent of a meter or some other amountness attribute of some attribute of size of the 4th spatial dimension related to, or generated from, or completely new and
    other than, published physics five dimensional event horizon math, as well as optimally, actually observed and measured and characterized 4th spatial dimensionality at five dimensionality at the actual universe physicists describe as being the universe
    that is also the universe, i treon s verdery am at, where, just as a different kind of 4 spatial dimensionality, at hypergeometry and hyperspace has greater integer amounts of surface-surface traversal capabilities, greater numbers of edge or vertice, or
    continuous curve multiple sequential and parallel interactions and traversals, the - 33 meter fourth spatial dimension facilitates a hyperspace like distance traversal, or also energy traversal amongst, between, and at a higher geometry form than 3
    spatial dimensional distance, area, and volume distance or energy traversal, making it so quark gluon plasmas, as well as energy forms can traverse distance, or cause or facilitate energy traversal at and with passaging, absent interaction, diffusion, or
    energy intensity dilution through three dimensional matter such as element atoms, element atom groupings numerous digits of thousands of kilometers of diameter, as well as stellar materials and plasmas

Note on an online sexual swingers group sex video, These people would have even more awesome sex fun if they were all on fda approved sex pharmaceutical snorted version of bremelanotide, just snorting 27-29 mg is a $9.80 dose that lasts 24 hours and many
    many orgasms, and ejaculatory orgasms. I felt about 4-8 times more sex pleasure sensation, including a new kind of sex pleasure for me, sex pleasure actually inside my cock while touching myself and pressing my fingers into my cock shaft and cock head to
    feel the new to me deep interior cock pleasure sensation, percussing the back wall of a woman or girls vagina feels so good, and likely feels super incredibly good from deep interior cock pressure pleasure from snorting bremelanotide. It might even make
    me make more sex sounds, vocalizations, or rhythmic moans, that I think women and girls like a lot during actual deep penetration sex that percusses the back of the woman or girls pussy, the other thing brelanotide did for me is it made my ejaculation
    white semen and sperm loads be about 2-4 times more fluid, and the more white stuff fluid I ejaculate when I come, the more pleasureable, sexually intense, and maybe even greater time interval that the orgasm lasts, so bremelanotide makes orgasm and
    orgasming even better. I can even imagine people purposefully conceiving a child utilizing bremelanotide, to, just possibly, cause 2-4 times as many live sperm per ejaculation reaching the woman's vagina along with the 2-4 times more semen and fluid
    volume, another thing that could make snorted bremelanotide beneficial when purposefully conceiving a child is that during orgasm and orgasming women's orgasms cause greater amounts of living sperm to traverse the cervix, as well as the woman, and any
    number of men or boys as sex partners she has screened as having great genetics, can all have 7 or more female as well as male orgasms on each of nine days adjacent to ovulation, as well as 72 hours mid ovulation, enthusiastically, with high female as
    well as male sexual mutual attraction, tendency to have very high bremelanotide caused sex awareness, as well as entire 24 hour per snorted dose very high amounts of physiological sexual arousal like vaginal swelling, clitoral swelling and firmness,
    heightened, possibly 24 hour continuous vaginal wetness, moistNess, and enjoyed awareness of sex, and the woman's vagina, being among some or many women, an area that directs the woman's focus towards actualizing and fulfilling and being at sex, and
    doing sex, and doing and being at and actualizing of female sexual initiative, or female sexual receptiveNess, causing the woman, as well as her voluntary pregnancy causing, genetically screened man or boy sex partner, multiple sequential partners, or
    multiple simultaneous plural men or boys having actual sex together with the woman at a threesome, group of four persons, or four or greater numbers of genetically screened men or boys at a group sex, simultaneous multiple sex partner, or sequential
    multiple sex partners woman guided and prompted group sex activity. Notably, bremelanotide also causes female lab mammals to do 7 times more sex partner seeking, and new sex partner seeking, suggesting that a woman who uses internet genome databases like
    nebula genomic, 23 and me, or any person that publishes their genome at the internet can seek out those most optimal genetically screened persons for sex and intentional voluntary pregnancy, noting that, on bremelanotide she would feel like it. So, at
    swingers groups, people that just happen to be couples or polyamorous groups, as well as at chatgirls, chat boys, OF active persons, erotica writers and video and 3D sex movie and media makers and sex activity doing persons, 27-29 mg snorted
    bremelanotide, i think, causes much greater enjoyment and higher quality products.

I recently read a popular treatment of a thing possibly describe able as 3D rft that is able to compute optimal, or near optimal, pressing, motion, rotation, or vibration to cause an object, such as a 3D object to traverse or move at a granular material
    like Earth, or soil, or imaginably, valued mineral deposits, coal deposits, bulk chemical dry powder or grain reactants, or even dry food, with that movement being higher velocity as well as higher energy efficiency, i think this technology could also be
    utilized at very very affordable developed world, and developing world agricultural and potable water well drilling, the making of a technologically new form of piezoelectrically vibrating earth motionizing hand tool such as a shovel, large earth
    penetrating anchor screw, stake, or even tent stake, or earthquake risk minimizing deep earth anchored reinforcement at existing construction, as well as new construction, as well as, at the chemical process industries, layered hydrocarbon catalytic
    crackers and reformers, newly more optimizable fluid remixing and even waxy particle gradient remixing, as well as any similar things, such as particle diameter size bulk traversal and remixing when, and at, removing water moities or groups from
    magnesium oxide and calcium oxide or hydroxide to make cement that functions with water, as well as any high utility fluid remixing of reagents used to make ammonia, or also nitrogen ammonia agricultural fertilizers, and even dry powder fertilizers like
    ammonium nitrate, or even element P phosphate powder plant nutrients and fertilizers, as well as, at mineral comminution and disintegration at angled vertical mineral crushers, and rotary mineral crushers, and explosive molecule mineral disintegrators,
    acoustic, ultrasonic, photonic or laser or quantum dot, or EM or rf wave or particle emitting mineral disintegrators, powder producers, and mineral comminuters, the math optimized remixing, blending, and mineral chunk, granule, or powder distance
    traversal could cause higher effectiveness continually refreshed mineral comminution energy active areas and surfaces, heightening fiscal efficiency, reducing element $orĀ¢ per kilogram, and heightening energy efficiency

er than periodic variation, or other forms of chonologyness or time variationofeechnology actualized, engineered, manufactured, produced, caused to actually reduce exist at technologies and new technologies xisthat - 33 exponent of a meter spatial
    dimension with quark gluon plasma, which Wikipedia describes as a superfuluidabsent

start xualnerve of any type or body locationstimulation anyso, motion

This is pretty obvious but I have not heard of it, task specific laser peening, other peening, or 3D depth EM rf peening at macroscopic stress locations like aircraft airfoil leading edges, vibration nodes, water going transportation vehicles prows, and
    rocket engine stress points,

Atoms, electrons, and photons i read have spin, i read spin also has precession, which is how near it is to upright or parallel, horizontal, i perceive that when precession traverses the horizontal plane the actual up or other spin then changes to it
    opposite type, it is possible an em rf field, magneto optical effect, electromagnetic effect, or quantum effect could cause all of the electrons arranged at Pauli exclusion principle duos, which are then also part of electron octets and quartets, as well
    as part of element atom atomic orbitals To be as near to horizontality and as near changing to a different spin form as is technologically beneficial, that then causes a greater frequency of spin stochasticization, even at all of the previously filled
    electron orbitals, and causes the Pauli exclusion principle duos to be nonopposite, causing multiple Pauli exclusion principle duos to become unstable and cease contributing to molecular structure, that then, when utilized at hydrocarbons or gases at
    electric utility generators that utilize natural gas, or coal, the natural gas or other hydrocarbons to interact and react at much higher velocity, generating much higher intensity energy, which heightens electrical generation efficiency, also, at rocket
    engines that utilize ch4 with oxygen as reactants, the much higher velocity of chemical interaction and reaction creates, to my perception, much greater thrust, making higher velocity, thrust, efficiency, as well as the higher thrust also utilizing less
    fuel to go farther than Earth's orbit, and transport things to outer space with higher profit, and less fiscal resources utilized on rocket reaction chemicals, also, at very high utility, beneficial, mutually beneficial mining, and construction, and even
    possibly propulsive, rocket propulsive, asteroid mining, acoustic or other vibration utilizing technologies outside the hearing range or other physiological effect range of any mammal, such as possibly making compression waves, continuous curve waves
    with non trigonometric undulations, all upbump or all dip geometries and topologies, similar to pulsed DC, as well as linear or angular polygonal waves, wave reinforcement, anti reinforcement, nodal or antinodal forms that cause depthy 3D wave energy
    concentrations that make structures or arrangements of energy forms, fields, beams, laser tractor beam forms, laser tweezer forms, vacuum generating or energy forms that shape and, or also motionize gases, fluids, crystals, nucleation sites and particles,
    and even neutral or charged plasmas at, among numerous possible technologies, cloud seeding, optimized condensation of water vapor to fluid water droplets, crystalline forms of water, crystalline forms of water that have heightened technological utility
    as condensation nuclei, such as, rather than flat planar, polygonal, partially fractal water crystals, 3D volumetric koosh ball or continuous curvature 720 or 1440 degree volumetric shapes, geometries, as well as topologies, possibly with similarities to
    dendritic 3D molecules, with various fractal structures, or even higher surface area that causes condensation than fractal structures, or even higher water ion, or hydration concenticism structures that are beneficial, high utility, optimally other than
    causing precipitation during daylight intervals, generative of liquid or crystalline water precipitation, as well as, condensation causation, or condensation nuclei producing, or even condensation heightening arrangements at a koosh sphere, or other
    water crystal geometry or topology of arrangements of positive or negative water molecule ions like oh- or electropositive h30 ionseven ionic forms of water such as condensation of oh- hydroxyls, or h30 electropositive water like ions, having occurrence
    of being formed from vibrational, acoustic, sonic, or other waves, or wave like things that are possible to make with near horizontal spin precession, Pauli exclusion principle duo spin electron structure arrangement disruptors and stochasticizers that
    cause nitrogen carbon molecules such as beneficial mining and construction nitrogen explosives to emit much more energy, much faster, causing acoustic waves

ositiveicudot ngdse1,2,3 dimensional linear, 2D area, 3D volumeew ngmuch more thrictilees ngcitypropulspecies nspecies n

A technology that could benefit humans and reduce mental illness among children and adults is a companion mammal contact surface like a cat litter box, or utilized sensationless gel airjection similar to collagen airjection wands to do antibody
    coloimetry, like a dollar store pregnancy test to toxoplasmosis gondii organisms, which are associated with the increased risk of developing mental illness among children, adults, and from and at developing fetuses at pregnant persons, although a
    toxoplasmosis gondii immunization is more highly beneficial at pregnant persons, children, adults, and companion mammals

Epigenetic modification of the nucleotides and nucleotide sequences utilized at the human accelerated regions of the human genome that address or cause heightened human longevity, youthspan, healthspan, as well as heightened cognition, possible
    heightened presence of being, being, possible heightened pacifist interaction, behavior, and nonphysical interaction behavioral conflict resolution with less aggression, negative emotion, and aggressive physical actions, no consensual sexual actions,
    fewer physical actions that harm prepuberty primates and mammals, fewer physical actions that harm pregnant female primates, heighten the possible occurrence of possible physical tool utilization, form building, and food sharing, voluntary mutual body
    body contact such as hugging, kissing, offspring or progeny benefitting touch, mutually voluntary touch with the effect of heightening sexual behavior, sexual activity, sexual pleasure frequency of, and intensity of, and physiological sexual arousal from,
    and orgasm generative, orgasm duration heightening, orgasm intensity heightening, orgasm type generation of preferred orgasm types such as multiple orgasm, full body orgasm, orgasms that roll through the body, and, at males, also sequential multiple
    semen and sperm ejaculatory orgasms, as well as any of the genes and nucleotide sequences of and at the human accelerated regions that heighten the duration of voluntary sexual activity being voluntarily adjustable as to their epigenetics among humans to
    heighten those benefits being a beneficial technology, as well as, with the production of tested highly beneficial epigenetic modifiers being able to be produced from new genes and DNA at the human genome a durable, passed to progeny gene enhancement.

Slightly silly, but possibly useful antistatic technology, antistatic conductive polymer layers or surface at hairbrushes, pillows, unobtrusive or decorative doorknob high conductivity polymer appliques, annuluses, or contact surfaces, notably electrons
    have a tropism to gather at very narrow thin protuberances, so nanometer or micrometer roller embossed tall narrow columns smaller than visual discernability could be 1k to one million times greater surface area than the touched part of a doorknob,
    attracting static electricity away from the human contact surface, similarly, at carpet fibers, pillows, and fabrics, roller embossed 2 nm columns could concentrate and sequester static electricity causing nonshock effect, also 2nm roller embossed
    features on filter media like hvac and hepa and air filters could cause greater filtration efficiency

polymereirbrushus

ngntarilyassensationch buildingeuld xualss ngevity

Carwashes, car washing brushes at dwellings, and car washing drones could use piezoelectric acoustic or non audible transducers to clean faster, more thoroughly, and with less abrasion than other washing technologies, similarly power sanders could
    utilize acoustics

Could there be an epigenetic form of contraception for both males and females that physiological parents and pregnant persons to cause contraception at their developing fetus to age 40, when the epigenetic modulators automatically change to full
    fertility at females and males, with the coccurence of multicentury or longer, eternal youth with death optional lifespan at humans, an epigenetic modifier that just blocks the generation of male sperm from blocking meiosis during spermatogenesis could
    work, as could epigenetics that block production and release of follicle stimulating hormone, and also epigenetics that block uterine lining build up, where any person of any age could reverse these epigenetics earlier with a pill if they had a
    preference to become pregnant, or be part of a pregnancy, rnai epigeneticmodifiers can downregulate any gene, with methylation, or possibly multiple methylation, making blocking overlapping 9 contributing genes to spermatogenerative meiosis possible, as
    well as making 9 overlapping blocking of follicle stimulating hormone possible, both of these could downregulate or block both receptor protein structure production at meiosis, and block receptor protein structure production at uterine lining growth
    cytes, as well as blocking meiosis prompting physiochemical receptor protein structure production, as well as rnai methylation and polymethylation blocking meiosis prompting receptor activating molecule, physiochemical production, at a completely
    different area, beneficial to crop plants, as well as wild and natural photosynthetic living organisms like trees and other wild and natural plants, nonmammalian, as well as any plant ingesting life form smaller than 1 millimeter at its most minute
    dimension, or any plant ingesting, or non photosynthetic organism ingesting, or non plant, non phytoplankton ingesting life form that produces any of such molecules as chitin, lipopolysaccharides, gram negative, or gram positive membrane molecules,
    photosynthetic organism active cellulases, or viral crystalline rna, viral crystalline DNA are beneficial to have, at each of these organisms, nine separate epigenetic modulations and Downregulation of meiosis, such as from rnai, methylation or
    polymethylation of meiosis genes, such as both haploid gamete formation meiosis genes, as well as nine different genes at the prompting of occurrence, and generative occurrence of mitosis that, would have otherwise increased life form tissue cyte
    enumerative amount, as well as downregulating rnai that hypermethylate or methylate the production of stem cytes, causing an absence of stem cyte generation, as well as 9 different forms of epigenetically downregulating and precluding the production of
    DNA unzipping enzymes, rna transcription enzymes, atp generating citric acid cycle enzymes, as well as epigenetically downregulating and precluding the production of metallozymes with and at 9 Fe containing metallozymes, 9 zn containing metallozymes, 9
    magnesium containing metallozymes, nine Cu containing metallozymes, at those living organisms that produce chitin, or lipopolysaccharides, or gram positive and or also gram negative molecules as cyte components, cellulase enzymes, or viral crystalline
    rna, or viral crystalline DNA, with the effect that crop and wild natural photosynthetic organisms, all mammals, and many other animals omit being digested, eaten, or made unwell is a beneficial epigenetic technology

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)