• Things humans ever perceive that if there is a greater amount things ar

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 07:40:59 2022
    Math spaces like topologies or groups of simultaneous equations that create spaces where all items are fully optimal and liked at any consideration, if change occurs then the change is at a perfect knowledge (math words) which could be nonsentient, that
    the new changed optimal is more beneficial than the previous optima; if a change occurs without any initiation at a perfect knowledge environment, math, possibly network effects, cause the change to be more beneficial than the previous optima;

There's an image of a travel path that is ±hill both circular directions, it looks like it works because, to my perception the math space of 2 dimensions has different things about it than the math space of 3 dimensions; if I knew a mathematician I
    would have them advise me on how to make a topology, geometry, data structure, group of simultaneous equations, optimally with continuous curved mathematics that caused anything at that space to be optimal, if purpose occurred new optimal that a perfect
    knowledge omniscient (this can be nonsentient), observer recognizes as more optimal that the completely optimal thing that preceded it; if a nonsentient origin of change occurred then

Pleasantly giving greater and greater amounts of white light casimir light globe in a museum where every piece of art you see is even more optimal than the previous

Sequential networks at a benefit producing energy environment;

Could be accomplished with chronology, notably global art gallery could have perimeter of time expansion so as the casimir light gets light emittinger more artworks from further get illuminated while the previously near field time perimeter artworks are
    part of a mathematical topology gooder mathness of network effects that go optimal;optimaler;non sentience sourced optimaler that the math that networks is limned with

Just like a seed and guidelines, or a loop and a disk drive head can make a bunch of math, it is possible there is a parsimonious description of an optimal;sentiencified optimaller; non sentieceified optimaller possibly like a topology mathenatical
    system that is say all distal sides up or distal sides alternate, center is minimal perturbation (minimax curve), or at electrons on a van degraff sphere the field equation days spread out to equidistant points; so I think there are some parsimonious
    math descriptions of a trioptimal consistent math thing

So I heard about networks but I don't know anything, I think math networks that share state in realtime like a dish of water of a particular length that has a soliton in it would cause chronodurable geometry states if or when the soliton oscillated
    differently or dissipated, at a mathematics of a multioptimal network then it would be optimal

then a bunch of vases, each full a different amount, when all connected together will normalize the water

Optimized multioptimal basis description of a mathematical class of networks, the extensible capabilities, are produced at an always optimal environment which could cause anything the network does that the network has any referent to is also optimal;
    these are math networks with all that math stuff about amount of connections to neighbors, propagation, values (is it like floats, passable object classes(mp4), neural network node contents, aleph numbers)

As well as has virtuous cycle attributes

Multioptimal math with a network that does change causes optimalness where aleph numbers are items at the network and previously described is how changing the aleph number of MWI universes causes a different nomfinnitude of them to be authentically white
    benevolentultioptimal math space is a preferred configuration because the things that can occur at an optimal network are continuously optimal

Use green shift to make water lifts up valve, changes valve setting, changes the way water lifts up valve cycle like a math thing, doing this a bunch makes a time pump, a quantity of say atoms that have been made to have been energy and matter adjusted
    from green shift

Could do simple math functions like if there is a vector, or more than one thing, do matrix math on it to

traverse time that they gather together if they fall apart, or have energy distributions minimax point, opposite of minimax curve, or as a if there are two things at once, like calculating a new vector from making an arrow out of two other arrows, the
    length of the resultant arrow vector reminded of an electret) where if they

Library magazine put gather display; some things are only likely to spontaneously arise where they will succeed, preassured,; what if magazine display was 5000 times more likely to occur in a city of over 3 million, causing 99% likeliness of being
    imitated brings up the possibility of virtuous cycles that spontaneously arise where, pleasant that they are virtuous, they have a likeliness approaching 100 that they will continue and a near 100 likeliness that if humans are area agentic beings, human
    participation is voluntary and humans like the virtuous cycle so much it is near 100 pro0agation

Plurality of math forms that are mulioptimal; once an math form like an equation is found at some math there are vistas of generatable equations, it is possible that some of these equations will be math universes where preassured generativeness

Causes them to come into being where they will be authentically multioptimal

The generation of a multioptimal mathematical embodiment on earth, where I did not take a shower; it is possible that a vista of multioptimal equations will have a plurality of instantiations where if some or all of the network components are removed the
    system will continue optimality, so noting earth, where I did not take a shower if some of my dandruff alights on a circuit board, modifying the network with outside of network content the particular equation at the vista of multioptimal equations that
    is tested as having the greatest maintenance of multioptimality is the equation the network is built with

Planck length time crystal membrane from being Planck lengthy always has topological membrane shape that causes network to be locationally mathematically congruent with the equations of multioptimality

Eentsy branches to Planck length make time crystals and actualize multioptimal network geometric match space

Math of internet packet topologies

There are many networks at 2019 distribution networks, electrical networks, many-few-node networks like alibaba.com, people 5 year olds sit next to and talk to in kindergarten, phone tower backbone to WiFi sharing phone networks, it is possible that the
    10,000 networks people are most cognizant of could be classified and schematized with software then find out if any of them are mathematically translation space translatable to multioptimal networks, of the first 900 that are those that would cost less
    after going multioptimal would be restructured, possibly just changing a few nodes and structuring data differently would vause multioptimal mathematical form, as the optimality wss perveived at humans as having value then the other networks, as math
    state spaces are made multioptimal

If they hosted computing molecules instantiating multioptimal networks then endolithic organisms (algae, fungi, cyanobacteria, bacteria) that have lived a million years could be instantiating multioptimal networks, that suggests that it is possible for a
    network, like all the linked physiochemistry of an algae, to have multioptimal function, as a human finding the math of and building of multioptimal networks that replace other networks that humans like less has value

At MWI universe technology it could be possible to modify the topology of MWI universes to favor the spontaneous generation of only multioptimal networks, and at such universes the emergence of preasssured multioptimal networks would occur at
    concentration of matter and energy

Casimir flashlight as an energy snack AI lives on

th of thimgs

Longevity technology

There are perhaps more than thousands of species of easily cultured yeast and algae, biologically transformed 10HDA(10H2DA) could come in hundreds or thousands of molecular variations, these could be tested at c elegans and mice, and just to be
    entertaining finding a yeast and creating a product for less than $5000 could be possible at $32/hr at an MIT undergraduate

40 hours

10 hours

Get list of yeast cultures available from internet, perhaps 300, at $20 per culture that is $6000 so instead get the 72 most different from each other species $1440

Culture 40 flasks of yeast $200

Matrix combine 3 yeasts at one culture flask, culture, ultrasonicate, feed to c elegans at 14 c elegans dishes,

$280

Thats $1920

The MIT student is $ 1280

The remaining money could be used to find out if the two or three most longevizing yeasts, with their broth decanted into each other cause a second biotransformation that puts another moiety on the decanoic acid, centrifuge and do solvent extraction, if
    possible, feeding it to c elegans to find out if it causes greater longevity than either yeast alone. Then, use UV light on the caprylic acid transforming, longevizing yeast to generate mutants, culture at 7 separate UV flasks and then quantify any c
    elegans longevity gains from the modified yeast

There may still be enough money to expose 7 yeast cultures at different flasks to UV light until 1/100 are alive, regrow and create 100 millions of mutants, it is possible then with 63 c elegans, 9 per culture dish unless probing functions better with 3
    per culture dish, probe the c elegans at day 33 on, to find out if the mutants' 1/100 fraction of the bio transformed caprylic acid has the heightened efficacy to cause greater longevity;

At the varied commercial yeast cultures probe c elegans at day 33 (30 days unengineered, doubled longevity from gene therapy at 60 days is published), days 34, 36,37,38 39, 42, 44, then every 24 hours; day 38 is 24% longevity heightening, day 45 is 50%
    longevity heightening

if the c elegans live more than 24% longer generously write to 100 mouse researchers asking if they would like a complimentary sample $100

Sake yeast, 4 times the hydroxylated ethyl alkane than regular s cerevisia

Not at the $5000 genetically modify a polyorganism broth of yeast derived from dirt sample sent from moist warm climate or like like Florida grass clippings, transform it with green fluorescent protein, perhaps without a protocol, although there may be
    one online the GFP will gradually accumulate making the most longevizes the most light emitting

GRAS food flavorings like heptyl esters are food flavorings that look almost like 10HDA

Caprylic acid C10, GRAS, could be fed to fluorescent yeast broth, flow cytometry might find a yeast that put a COOH group on it, the longest lived yeast would emit the most light; read up on if UV exposed yeast with mutations are still automatically GRAS,
    they might be. Noting just a few hundred yeast species and millions or more mutant yeast 20minutes of flow cytometry could find 99th percentile of longevity at millions of yeast or motr

Use a flow cytometer that lets the user divert the yeast to a flask on the side, so the most longevized yeast can be cultured, if it is a 300 yeast commercial variety use the microbiology lookup book i used in college or software to find out which one it
    is and order a fresh culture, or, better, and I read it is OK, culture the most light emitting yeast with other yeast until non fluorescent variety is produced, culture 11 flasks of those then matrix batch them for about 4 separate sequential hplcs then
    you have OK yeast that produces a yeast longevizing decanoic acid

Culture the yeast with caprylic acid and do hplc on one sample $370, possibly complimentary at MIT student

A different version of this that is particularly thrifty, Carolina biological supply has bacterial GFP transformation kits for about $60, you could find out what it does to yeast or you could find out what it does to 60 different, widely varying
    bacterial species, the bacteria might also do bio transformation, culture the most light emitting bacteria out of 100 (dilute bacterial culture to 24 per slide so you can, possibly, isolate the most light emitting ones or do flow cytometry on billions of
    them, it is not known if flow cytometry with a UV light next to it is affordable but it could be complimentary to an MIT student, culture and concentrate and dose the c elegans

$720 60 cultures, $120 media and flasks, $300 flow cytometry, $200 c elegans and 70 dishes

Suggest life extension use their affiliation with insilico genetics automated c elegans screening to verify efficacy at making c elegans live longer, then get permission to tell others about the results, that way cloned email letter to 100 supplements
    makers can be generated

The dyson company could make noiseless at the light coanda effect bathroom fans that operate automatically about twice a day even when no one is around

Longevity technology

I perceive I read some kind of emterosorbent made some sort of organism live 43% longer, yogurt is popular and thick, it is possible that a yogurt that is 4 ounces of emulsified enterosorbent at a cup of yogurt could be quantified at age batched
    marmosets as well as mice; kaopectate and alumina gel antacids (i perceive one of the enterosorbents i read about is an alumina gel) (aluminum has been linked to nonwellness though) taste good so it could be functional; one thing they could do at mice or
    pigs is find out if three times a week is sufficient to heighten beneficial longevity effects;

Mitochondrial uncoupling sweetener, I read online that NR nicotinamide riboside causes greater wellness, it also makes humans less strong perhaps because it causes mitochondria to change their form to lots more tiny mitochondria; a person online at
    imminst.org / longecity.org may have said their plan was to make many more mitochondria per cell, then cause them to be much larger with a high fat(?) Diet; they also linked to a reference that said that at the rat NR is digested into separate nicotinate
    and ribose, so the person tried taking them as separate ingredients and was less strong, as NR would do; it is possible the larger numbers of tinier mitochondria is linked to mitochondrial uncoupling, which at gene therapy c elegans doubles the lifespan;
    it is possible that ribose alone could have a longevity effect, a version of ribose that looks like sucrose might taste better than ribose; sucrose is dextrose connected with an acetyl group which enzymes at the small intestine membrane deacetylated, it
    is possible

Ribose acetyl dextrose

Ribose acetyl fructose

Could cause ribose to have a much better flavor, they could test this on age batched mice to find out if there is a longevity effect

Yeast live 400% longer on salicylic acid; screen a library of a million salicylates at yeast to find out if there are any that more than double that; the longevization effect at mice, i perceive was single digit; they could find out if the 99.999th
    percentile of longevization screened at yeast has an effect at human cells and tissues, notably stem cells, and things like cartilage, particular cytotypes might make a difference

I saw a math equation once where there were some actual equations and then what I think of as an arbitrarily higher focusable arraying of distinguishable objects, the more times you did the leading sequence equations the higher the resolution got like a
    vector graphic, using that math as as guide to the optical like topology of the casimir flashlight as coating as light accumulated and twice reflectivity occurred the resolution of the vector graphic would heighten

If the Gödel Escher Bach light cube was actually a different shape, and every face was a vector graphic, the two reflections that cause the images to be right side up and right side right would reach the parabola coated with casimir flashlight from the
    math topology the leading equation part would always have the time traversing the parabola be utilized to magnify the details whether you went near or far or viewed at an angle the vector graphics resolution would always be higher than the cube

Could that also be utilized at each node at the network to make the kinds of variability that could occur have a so travel,

I think I should think about how to make the network of all the things a girls kindergartner does like goes near her friends and talks with them, how she does certain things at certain times because of the teacher and how to optimize thatp

Should the casimir flashlight coating build nodes faster than the nodes can run

A thing about theMWI is that because there are, i read,more branch universes than the source universes and they all make casimir flashlights with some multiple of casimir flashlight output that is used at the multioptimal network does that make
    communicating MWI universes (like overlapping MWI) does that give the capacity of the casimir flashlight at the source universe the ability to make more light, if so then the casimir flashlight can make more network nodes, arraying them at nonsaturated
    topology, than the network, at any velocity can saturate, the benefit is that thinking of kindergartners at kindergarten they are so saturated they ignore things. Some of the time rather than seeking the higher and higher vector graphic detail that PLLs
    their output, PLL bringing the ability to be on specification sufficiently to have a mathematically optimal output (perhaps one nonsentient node is making new vector graphics being informed and valenced from the other nodes) so that kind of originates
    optimality

To produce optimumness if a sentience does something benevolent or filler-like at the network the nonsentient nodes have numerous mathematical constructions, the sandwich theory of calculus with internode connections that create math noting the
    multiples of output of the casimir flashlight, and making nodes at a connection topology at higher velocity than they can be saturated if the sentience has any output to the network, mathematically because of the connection topology of the nodes the
    sentiences behaviors will always be less than saturation as well as greater than nonactivity because of the sandwich theory of calculus

Is it possible for a network to be optimal if the sentience is only partially attentive; the nodes store utilize and transmit data, transform things, replicate and recycle, depending on the sentiece, and the variety of nonattentiveness it is possible to
    use true neutral voluntary stimulus to cause a behavioral tropism at less than the threshold of awareness of the sentience, if the network notices the sentience has noticed anything then the stimulus thought to be neutral ceases occurring and a different
    truly neutral nonperveptible stimulus is utilized, the MWI could have accessible either what the sentience is likely to like, noting it can be encouraged as a tropism absent ever reaching the consciousness of the sentience, or, there could actually be a
    transfinitude of true neutral nonperceptible stimulus as available MWI data, if the sentience remains inattentive then the math of (is, is a different thing, did not think to participate, had not actually heard or thought of participating), the network
    is nonsentient, so the math concept of not in use or I have not read next years textbook yet have a math space. I will find out if I can do better than that as I am thinking optimum networks go with continuous math functions, thinking about optimal
    networks of kindergarteners

Another opportunity is making the math space the network is built at and built of is to find the math system that makes iterated function compression take as few or fewer steps to compress as it does to iterate, or at topology or geometry, simply look up
    a graphic or utilize an equation with a noniterated solution if you like you can record everything on the internet, find a tree with trillions or quadrillions of leaves and pack it into a human rememberable number sequence, that when a function, cellular
    automata or something is repeatedly applied to it the data string grows and after a number of iterations the original data, the entire internet is produced, what I perceive college professors and Microsoft found out about this is that it takes a bunch of
    computing cycles to compress the data tree to seed and equation or cellular automata action table. I think that it could be possible for a person to ask a mathematician "i heard there are noncommutative algebras and that factoring in them is less easy,
    might take more steps, or sometimes comes up with a big plurality of solutions, looking at it the other way is there such a thing as a hypercommutative algebra or topology where factoring is many times easier and uses fewer operations" note the
    hypercommutative algebra does not need to be supportive of the rest of known math" then the mathematician says well actually at a completely equational treatment of the 4th dimension it is absent possibility for a knot to stay knotted, the extra movement
    coordinates make it just slide apart, a topology that causes hyper commutation might actually have less than three dimensions because you are changing the number of state spaces available so there are a different fewer number, one thing that might
    function is a new fractal dimension between 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 like 2.7

The simplest kind of a casimir flashlight is just an array

Fun thing: a protein that makes a bunch of spaced fins so the space between the fins is the right size to generate casimir effect photons, electrons and even atoms, as a dry heap, at half the volume being gaps a kg of the protein would generate I think,
    a measurable amount of photons and electrons. There are many ways to produce this, visible photons could be produced

A casimir effect frequency doubling crystal with lanes of space at it internally could make photons then double their frequency

A puffy banana shape with a chamber, or line of chambers in the middle would light up the chambers interior to the puffy banana chambers and a sqiggle banana with a TIR surface and a refractive index could cause the photons to travel the gentle curves,
    even leading multiple curves to a most lit up chamber § ¿? …

A different thing was is the casimir output of a cool stellar mass, or a just less than fusion mass spaced out so it makes the most casimir photons and electrons possible

if 27 blobs on sticks all point towards a center do you get more casimir effect, does a pile of jacks with more tips generate more casimir effect, what about an atomized spray of quantum dots or a spray of dendric polymers with an omsimi Os at the center
    and 7, 8, or 9 lines coming from it

The parabola with the upper reaches at a wavelength larger than the diameter of the math topology it happens to be at heightens as the topological universe expands

The mathematical shape that would make the superposition of a minimax curve be planar is at the center of translation of each node at the network

even though minimax is like two u shaped things stacked, this might be like a Mini bowl fore each node, there could be a different, or function combined minibowl for each node, like a physical bowl for location

Could an electron minibowl at semiconductor technology, like at a laser diode, cause electron concentration that minimizes stachasticism and makes higher frequencies or less jitter possible, could electron mini bowls function as higher resolution
    capacitors with narrower specifiable output,

At a physical matter system could the two u shapes stacked or the sides of the

It you think of stacked U shapes, one inverted, as a minimax curve or bowl shape, with the gap between them less than the leakehage size of the atoms as petals then energy specific particles shape of each egg cups would have two different atoms anemeter
    scoop radial array is better if it is a globe-like 3D array of bowls (or minimax curves) with different atoms piling up, concentric plates of these (like candypanned sequential globe of anemoment coatings could pile different kinds of atoms or at
    nanotechnology, partially assembled shapes, if the nanotechnology repeatable building units were like T and [] and (), they could each pile up at optimal concentrations near each other

Breathsavers at base of bowl or minimax curve

Minimax curve inside a bowl, minimax curve with

Air popper popcorn maker with the warming motive air coming from the electrode like, breathsavers like, atom motionized and charge maker at the base of the mowl or the middle of the minimax curve

At a mathematical topology using the equations of 4D or 2D completely spatial topology are there more things a bowl curve or a minimax curve can do, or is there a completely new thing where the 4D causes a new spatial direction of favored velocitization
    or concentration, it seems like 3D would have

Bowl shaped and minax curve expansions at different spatial dimensions

1D,

2D, the available travel directioms vary distance travelled and velocity on the Y axis, and distributes items spatially on the x axis

At 3D, usual bowls an minimax curves with z-axis effect at bowls and minimax curves from y axis increase

At spatial 4D it could be that a completely new spatial dimension, which i might have read is sometimes called kana is produced, that gives the ability to make bowls that concentrate kana while ignoring z (high sides in kana, null length sides vertically
    (Z), or adjustable z sides in kana with zero x length, is still a bowl, that reminds me of a kind of tall teleporttion scan line (kana y and z bowl sides only) that if you physically moved it would traverse a person and teleport them to the different
    kana location, at an x,z, kana Bowl, spatially flat panel that if you put an item with enough energy at it gets out of the y and z and kana only bowl then traverses kana, if you made one then high energy items would teleport kana distances at 3D while
    remaining at original height and depth (the trajecories original travel path, specifying the curve equations at all 4 dimensions would make a bowl (a bowlful of teleport distance), or an acceleration region that moved things away from the center at a 4D
    minimax curve

1.2,3,4 with spatial D seem, to my perception to have a thing² amount of greater areas of effect like 2d looks like a U or a ^, and

Without gravity what do bowl curves and minimax curves do, well it is math so you just input the energy numbers at the equation as you like, it seems like bowls and minimax at popular culture just want to move to distal locations or gather at the middle
    of the bowl from unmentioned gravity, where every input to be calculated is actually a minimatrix or 2 element array, at floating point numbers the attraction or repulsion of any force at the 3Dimensions of the curve, like a bowl, cause movement effect,
    and the kind of static object new location use of the bowl curve equations are accomplished, and then you know the new location of the object, there are other applications as well, the varying acceleration of the object (Calculus) could be as interesting
    as where it goes, can you minimax a new idea or trend (hyper popularizing or hyper rejecting, noting that the same idea can be stated as its direct form or, sometimes as s rejectable that build something beneficial if the rejectable is beneficial
    todistance oneself from) and do different actions, media, or even locations have different minimax curves, or at a bowl, maintenance and continuity of a preferred thing are automatically reinforced (tropism to bowl curves initial x z y coordinates)
    unless the energy is so high, and at an application this can be benevolent beneficial energy, that the item gets out of the bowl, notably bowls actually select for propagating large qualitative, high amplitude changes while minimax curves actually select
    for least extraneous variables like friction or anisotropy of a field, so minimax separations, accelerations, and higher distance between origin and object is mathematically related, and equation-friendly, to easy changes of any weight

(What if you use a matrix of greater than 2 items at a bowl or minimax curve, perhaps sometes partially considered as a bowl or minimax curve with gravity) [G, weight], like a 2 times two matrix or a three times three matrix, then at another system of
    equations, or possible a curve made up of something differently curved than a rotated parabolic spline (bowl) or a stacked two units of parabolic splines of different ±ness,

Thinking about the way minimax curves utilize ±ness as part of their curves mathematical topological identity, could there be a three or four directionality of topological space variation greater than ±ness, possibly the (1i)+7 two component number
    could have a source identiness at curves (although, things being what they are weight or energy at stationaryness at origin is qualitatively different than curve traversal) so like the actual curved D object would look completely different if the curve
    math were based around the (±i with ±weight) variable form, I am reminded of the soil triangle with curved sides,

I like continuous functions but there is the possibility that presence or absence of functions causes a discontinuous function at A three or four curvature form, discontinuous functions, to my perception automatically instantiate being able to make a
    boolean logic math space

New to me is that a transistor on/off boolean logic is two state while the three or greater attributes of a new capability and attribute enhanced alternative expansion to bowl curve and minimax math curve has attributes as well as possible benefits,
    simultaneous general math awesomemess and actual applications, thinking of optimizing a network, the greater ability to heighten coherent-like behavior and be on-specification from less possibly spurious data or out of context operations has a
    noncoherence and spurious data preclusion that comes from having a replacement for a bit, or an extra bit, at every item, and, at those networks with data (like although kindergartners and their voluntary networks can be measured, kindergartners are
    different than, and qualitatively different and greater than just data), with the data at data transfering networks, curve topolgies that surpass minimax curves and bowls are three or four state and that ±i as well as ±weight at a number as attributes
    would have 2^2 (2²) as the base number of bits as its computational unit, and that zero has on one bit, the empty set has zero bits, a number like 2 has 4 bits, and a number like i0+2 has 3 bits and 2i+1 has has 5 bits, notably this is different than
    the number of bits at an integer at a bowl math curve or minimax math curve

So an application is this, if you have two systems with three state weight variables the ±amount complex number compont (3i), or Even just presence or absence of a complex number component and a ±integer weight as an application you can make a
    containing, with accelerative spread (minimax curve) or additional new attribute curve that contributes weighted items to the next, possibly triangular curve in the stack (rather than just grab the three attributes make a triangle it is possible a
    location tropism at a bowl you can accumulate numerous separate items of different weight

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)