• are there 5HT (serotonin) active peptides these could be antipsychotics

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 20:07:19 2022
    Some genes with a promoter attached to a luminescent chemical glow when the gene is activated, these can also be used to screen molecule libraries and I think I read about a few AMU molecule drug that causes more beneficial klotho gene activation that
    was found this way, a human has about 20k genes, if 20k, or perhaps fewer, multiplexed, different spectra of light emitters could be found then movies of a human tissue culture cytes genetetic sequentialities could be made, like something before klotho,
    then klotho, then genes that get turned on after klotho, one possibility is that attaching an 8 factorial peptide, where each of the mers of the peptide is a very highly differently charged amino acid could have stronger spectrum adjusting effects,
    another possibility is linking a variably -OH and -H glycosylated sugar to the light emitter, another possibility is at multimillion well plates or 10 million cytes per second flow cytometry to get a trillion luminescent bacteria, expose them to mutagens
    and plasmid recombiners like Ca++ and then have the flow cytometer have a spectroscope and place at side containers any bacteria with a new light spectrum emissions line, it is possible the approximately 67 days to screen a trillion bacteria would find
    new colors, a longevity technology application would be to movie map all the connected genes at the king's holly, the million year endolith, the nondefinite but likely longer than a termite queen lobster, and a comparison of mouse,naked mole rat, beaver,
    and bat, they could also compare human and marmoset and other primate genetic movie maps, movie maps of human oocytes being generated compared with 72 hour stomach lining and neurons could also be compared

Microfluidics have pumps, and perhaps there could also be a material that changes ease of fluid flow with a laser, photoelectric decrease of surface tension or bunch up or unfurling of polymer molecules that coat a microfluidic item to heighten fluid
    flow or gradualize it, I think I read there is photoactive polymethylmethacrylate, it could be outside silicone or other polymer microfluidic channels and do peristaltic pumping in response to light

Paint technology is it possible to use a laser to engrave a hyperhydrophobic surface (eentsy points) on the side of something large that gets painted like a bridge, a truck, or a ship, is it possible to put a hyperhydrophobic paint undercoat with
    decorative paint above it so as the decorative paint microcracks, chalks off, or wears away the protective effect of the paint actually goes up, i may have read that hyperhydrophobic coatings accumulate gunk, but once cracking, chalking, and wear away
    have occurred it may be a good time to repaint anyway, also they could have hyperhydrophobic coatings with much higher amounts of slightly soluble white TiO2 to make the thing become whiter even while the gunk accumulates

Another possibility for hydrophobic paint is not just silicone, urethane, or another polymer but silicone bilayers, kind of like membrane lipids these would attach more to the base layer with the highly charged head group, which could even be heightened
    with lasers at laser curing

Lasers making a hyperhydrophobic or hyperhydrophilic surface on things like bridges, trucks, and ships might be able to make just 1/100 of the surface engraved, but with fractal like fluid flow channels so condensation and thin after rain films run off,
    but the aesthetic value changes only 1/100th

Is it possible to make a paint that curls inwards if it peels, then gravity would omit pulling it off

Longevity technology daphnia have livers, they might have kidneys, klotho variations could then be screened on them for beneficial longevity effects

Liposomal Nasal sprays are published as effective at delivering drugs, could a version where some harmless gelling agent be produced that makes clingy-thick mucous be produced so there is an absence of runny nose effect, or could there be microspheres of
    PMMA, or another polymer like that 14 day contact lenses are made from that gives 24-168 hour dosing

Gdf15 gene makes mice live 44% longer could its protein products be tested as a topical beauty liposome or microsome, they could also find out what better genetic versions do for milk cows, extending their production

Well, i read some cartoons and comics. Some of them were funny.

Phosphatidylserine is an emulsifier, perhaps it would taste good if it had a ribose attached to it, or a sweetness peptide, PTS liposomal encapsulated emulsified omega 3s like algae oil would taste good and they could put that and other beneficial things
    in food

Pigeon feathers and the feathers of other birds could be genetically engineered to produce beneficial longevity drugs as well as other beneficial drugs, the white, blue, or green color of the feather and iridescence could be linked to what the
    feather drugs actually do to benefit people, this could also benefit the birds

I favor utilizing animals to produce pharmaceuticals as well as plants

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 23:38:24 2022
    Some genes with a promoter attached to a luminescent chemical glow when the gene is activated, these can also be used to screen molecule libraries and I think I read about a few AMU molecule drug that causes more beneficial klotho gene activation that
    was found this way, a human has about 20k genes, if 20k, or perhaps fewer, multiplexed, different spectra of light emitters could be found then movies of a human tissue culture cytes genetetic sequentialities could be made, like something before klotho,
    then klotho, then genes that get turned on after klotho, one possibility is that attaching an 8 factorial peptide, where each of the mers of the peptide is a very highly differently charged amino acid could have stronger spectrum adjusting effects,
    another possibility is linking a variably -OH and -H glycosylated sugar to the light emitter, another possibility is at multimillion well plates or 10 million cytes per second flow cytometry to get a trillion luminescent bacteria, expose them to mutagens
    and plasmid recombiners like Ca++ and then have the flow cytometer have a spectroscope and place at side containers any bacteria with a new light spectrum emissions line, it is possible the approximately 67 days to screen a trillion bacteria would find
    new colors, a longevity technology application would be to movie map all the connected genes at the king's holly, the million year endolith, the nondefinite but likely longer than a termite queen lobster, and a comparison of mouse,naked mole rat, beaver,
    and bat, they could also compare human and marmoset and other primate genetic movie maps, movie maps of human oocytes being generated compared with 72 hour stomach lining and neurons could also be compared

Microfluidics have pumps, and perhaps there could also be a material that changes ease of fluid flow with a laser, photoelectric decrease of surface tension or bunch up or unfurling of polymer molecules that coat a microfluidic item to heighten fluid
    flow or gradualize it, I think I read there is photoactive polymethylmethacrylate, it could be outside silicone or other polymer microfluidic channels and do peristaltic pumping in response to light

Paint technology is it possible to use a laser to engrave a hyperhydrophobic surface (eentsy points) on the side of something large that gets painted like a bridge, a truck, or a ship, is it possible to put a hyperhydrophobic paint undercoat with
    decorative paint above it so as the decorative paint microcracks, chalks off, or wears away the protective effect of the paint actually goes up, i may have read that hyperhydrophobic coatings accumulate gunk, but once cracking, chalking, and wear away
    have occurred it may be a good time to repaint anyway, also they could have hyperhydrophobic coatings with much higher amounts of slightly soluble white TiO2 to make the thing become whiter even while the gunk accumulates

Another possibility for hydrophobic paint is not just silicone, urethane, or another polymer but silicone bilayers, kind of like membrane lipids these would attach more to the base layer with the highly charged head group, which could even be heightened

Lasers making a hyperhydrophobic or hyperhydrophilic surface on things like bridges, trucks, and ships might be able to make just 1/100 of the surface engraved, but with fractal like fluid flow channels so condensation and thin after rain films run off,

Is it possible to make a paint that curls inwards if it peels, then gravity would omit pulling it off

Longevity technology daphnia have livers, they might have kidneys, klotho variations could then be screened on them for beneficial longevity effects

Liposomal Nasal sprays are published as effective at delivering drugs, could a version where some harmless gelling agent be produced that makes clingy-thick mucous be produced so there is an absence of runny nose effect, or could there be microspheres of
    PMMA, or another polymer like that 14 day contact lenses are made from that gives 24-168 hour dosing

Gdf15 gene makes mice live 44% longer could its protein products be tested as a topical beauty liposome or microsome, they could also find out what better genetic versions do for milk cows, extending their production

Phosphatidylserine is an emulsifier, perhaps it would taste good if it had a ribose attached to it, or a sweetness peptide, PTS liposomal encapsulated emulsified omega 3s like algae oil would taste good and they could put that and other beneficial things
    in food

Pigeon feathers and the feathers of other birds could be genetically engineered to produce beneficial longevity drugs as well as other beneficial drugs, the white, blue, or green color of the feather and iridescence could be linked to what the

A new note, I suppose just like people who take psychedelics sometimes say they can see new colors it is possible there are musicians who say they have heard new notes, and there are animals that hear ultrasonics, perhaps AI could use a vibrator next to
    the side of the ear and notice when people had the FMRI of hearing a pleasant note but base it on some new group of notes, like I hear wind chimes always sound harmonious because they are non-octave, perhaps there is something new like that to be found,
    it is also possible that stimulating hair cytes at different patterns could sound different, it is different than head hair but if there are whorls or tufts some counterclockwise or clockwise stimulation of them might sound different, it is beneficial
    that all the new notes be pleasurable to hear

One thing that is likely harmless if accomplished carefully is cofocalized microspeakers making only the outer ear canal feel like you put a puffy tipped bud in them and twirled it around, it seems like lasers could measure vibration and the
    microspeakers use ultrasonic beat frequencies to generate the sensation just at particularly pleasurable locations

Longevity technology

Things that fill children with happiness

Expanded comfort zones, kind of like big five Openness to Experience, but there could be other entirely beneficial things, like

Fun playground equipment

People have varying oral senses of taste, without effecting body weight they could find the genetics of the ability to taste food, and enhance it so more things tasted good more often, this could benefit children as I think I read that some 20th century
    children did not like the taste of vegetables and this way they would like the flavor, there could be things besides fMRI of flavor and genetics, it is possible having 32% more of particular enzymes at a human mouth causes better flavor while the saliva
    remains flavorless, also this is different than feeling appetized

A probiotics or topical gene therapy that precludes body odor are things that would benefit humans, I think they should make them, also there is a published genetics of not having body odor

They could have software that texts a person once every 4 days, always on a different day of the week if they took their medicine and what time they took it, software could estimate when to send a text for greatest increase in voluntary medicine
    compliance, the text could say "just reply with 'more often' if you would like more reminder texts per week', I do not know how much increase in compliance this would create but 1-3% could be 1.5-3 million people voluntarily taking their medications more
    often in the US, it is possible that some people would be more avid if asked to make an image of their pill containers once every couple months, they could experiment to find out if sending a funny image caused greater compliance as this functions well
    with advertising, this could function globally as well, at least twice this year I have put off getting refills and missed a pill, pharmacies could text reminders, and, I suppose advertise something like vaccinations to cover the $ of the system and earn
    some, the person at the pharmacy could say "your slider bar interest in getting vaccinated reminds me to ask you if you would like to get vaccinated, would you like to do that now?", Also, yelp will autodial your phone for you, when you get a refill
    reminder text it could autodial the phone for you or open a browser page

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 09:13:36 2022

in food

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05