• A new note, I suppose just like people who take psychedelics sometimes

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 20:10:15 2022
    One thing that is likely harmless if accomplished carefully is cofocalized microspeakers making only the outer ear canal feel like you put a puffy tipped bud in them and twirled it around, it seems like lasers could measure vibration and the
    microspeakers use ultrasonic beat frequencies to generate the sensation just at particularly pleasurable locations

Longevity technology

Things that fill children with happiness

Expanded comfort zones, kind of like big five Openness to Experience, but there could be other entirely beneficial things, like

Fun playground equipment

People have varying oral senses of taste, without effecting body weight they could find the genetics of the ability to taste food, and enhance it so more things tasted good more often, this could benefit children as I think I read that some 20th century
    children did not like the taste of vegetables and this way they would like the flavor, there could be things besides fMRI of flavor and genetics, it is possible having 32% more of particular enzymes at a human mouth causes better flavor while the saliva
    remains flavorless, also this is different than feeling appetized

A probiotics or topical gene therapy that precludes body odor are things that would benefit humans, I think they should make them, also there is a published genetics of not having body odor

They could have software that texts a person once every 4 days, always on a different day of the week if they took their medicine and what time they took it, software could estimate when to send a text for greatest increase in voluntary medicine
    compliance, the text could say "just reply with 'more often' if you would like more reminder texts per week', I do not know how much increase in compliance this would create but 1-3% could be 1.5-3 million people voluntarily taking their medications more
    often in the US, it is possible that some people would be more avid if asked to make an image of their pill containers once every couple months, they could experiment to find out if sending a funny image caused greater compliance as this functions well
    with advertising, this could function globally as well, at least twice this year I have put off getting refills and missed a pill, pharmacies could text reminders, and, I suppose advertise something like vaccinations to cover the $ of the system and earn
    some, the person at the pharmacy could say "your slider bar interest in getting vaccinated reminds me to ask you if you would like to get vaccinated, would you like to do that now?", Also, yelp will autodial your phone for you, when you get a refill
    reminder text it could autodial the phone for you or open a browser page

Ask Fred Meyer if they will candy coat my pills

Today at the Charleston Marine Life Center I saw a plurality of nice people, one of them sang, and they seemed to harmonize when they talked, it was sort of non optimal (at least to me) that I interrupted their harmonizing with a few words about an
    exhibit at kind of a different tone than their harmonizing conversation with each other, I think they will have many good conversations with each other anyway

I think perhaps I should go to sleep, get a girlfriend, enjoy a thrifty yet delicious pastry, and order some longevity drugs online. Of these four things I predict two or as many as three will occur during the next 49 hours. All four seem impossible, but
    perhaps with fortitude, fortune, the wind at my back, and like, some women, this could be possible, also Bob and I texted each other about going to a place that may have pastries that are thrifty. So I am kind of confused, I do not know, I do not know,
    also I only know a couple lyrics to "Polly wolly doodle all the day", whereas I have even enjoyed thinking of new lyrics to "the wheels on the bus go round and round".

This having a girlfriend thing sounds great, and I saw members of the harmonious group kissing, the young woman had just graduated from high school, her affectionate boyfriend was sweet and frank. There is more to it than that, but, but, how to write it?

Theanine is a very mild relaxing drug when I take 400-600 mg of it, I know, I know, why not screen a library of molecular variants, etc. I do not know what the molecule looks like, but if I did I could guess at where to put the halogen atom,

I looked up something online today, and viewed some memes and ate an avocado and a honey flavored peanut butter open faced sandwich, I also read the comic Monty by Jim Meddick.

It is 9:30 soon it will be 9:32 then it will be 9:40

I have a no deletion policy where if I set it down for 40 minutes some could read them, humans, that is people are welcome to read my notes

After reading that royal jelly causes mice not to itch I mixed 2 grams of royal jelly with a few milliliters of isopropynol, stirred it and waited a while then restirred it, the next day I decanted the fluid and dried it at 170°F to make little clear
    blobs that were kind of gooey, then I mixed it with something like 1-2 ml of moisturizing cream and then rubbed the material that would not come off the stirrer onto part of my arm that did not itch but had a slight rash, it did not itch and there is no
    perceptible effect yet

Is prenatal phosphatidylserine beneficial

The lines are green, the text is blue, there is also lots of white

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 09:14:24 2022
    One thing that is likely harmless if accomplished carefully is cofocalized microspeakers making only the outer ear canal feel like you put a puffy tipped bud in them and twirled it around, it seems like lasers could measure vibration and the
    microspeakers use ultrasonic beat frequencies to generate the sensation just at particularly pleasurable locations

Longevity technology

Things that fill children with happiness

Expanded comfort zones, kind of like big five Openness to Experience, but there could be other entirely beneficial things, like

Fun playground equipment

People have varying oral senses of taste, without effecting body weight they could find the genetics of the ability to taste food, and enhance it so more things tasted good more often, this could benefit children as I think I read that some 20th century
    children did not like the taste of vegetables and this way they would like the flavor, there could be things besides fMRI of flavor and genetics, it is possible having 32% more of particular enzymes at a human mouth causes better flavor while the saliva
    remains flavorless, also this is different than feeling appetized

A probiotics or topical gene therapy that precludes body odor are things that would benefit humans, I think they should make them, also there is a published genetics of not having body odor

They could have software that texts a person once every 4 days, always on a different day of the week if they took their medicine and what time they took it, software could estimate when to send a text for greatest increase in voluntary medicine
    compliance, the text could say "just reply with 'more often' if you would like more reminder texts per week', I do not know how much increase in compliance this would create but 1-3% could be 1.5-3 million people voluntarily taking their medications more
    often in the US, it is possible that some people would be more avid if asked to make an image of their pill containers once every couple months, they could experiment to find out if sending a funny image caused greater compliance as this functions well
    with advertising, this could function globally as well, at least twice this year I have put off getting refills and missed a pill, pharmacies could text reminders, and, I suppose advertise something like vaccinations to cover the $ of the system and earn
    some, the person at the pharmacy could say "your slider bar interest in getting vaccinated reminds me to ask you if you would like to get vaccinated, would you like to do that now?", Also, yelp will autodial your phone for you, when you get a refill
    reminder text it could autodial the phone for you or open a browser page

Ask Fred Meyer if they will candy coat my pills

Today at the Charleston Marine Life Center I saw a plurality of nice people, one of them sang, and they seemed to harmonize when they talked, it was sort of non optimal (at least to me) that I interrupted their harmonizing with a few words about an
    exhibit at kind of a different tone than their harmonizing conversation with each other, I think they will have many good conversations with each other anyway

I think perhaps I should go to sleep, get a girlfriend, enjoy a thrifty yet delicious pastry, and order some longevity drugs online. Of these four things I predict two or as many as three will occur during the next 49 hours. All four seem impossible, but
    perhaps with fortitude, fortune, the wind at my back, and like, some women, this could be possible, also Bob and I texted each other about going to a place that may have pastries that are thrifty. So I am kind of confused, I do not know, I do not know,
    also I only know a couple lyrics to "Polly wolly doodle all the day", whereas I have even enjoyed thinking of new lyrics to "the wheels on the bus go round and round".

This having a girlfriend thing sounds great, and I saw members of the harmonious group kissing, the young woman had just graduated from high school, her affectionate boyfriend was sweet and frank. There is more to it than that, but, but, how to write it?

Theanine is a very mild relaxing drug when I take 400-600 mg of it, I know, I know, why not screen a library of molecular variants, etc. I do not know what the molecule looks like, but if I did I could guess at where to put the halogen atom,

I looked up something online today, and viewed some memes and ate an avocado and a honey flavored peanut butter open faced sandwich, I also read the comic Monty by Jim Meddick.

It is 9:30 soon it will be 9:32 then it will be 9:40

I have a no deletion policy where if I set it down for 40 minutes some could read them, humans, that is people are welcome to read my notes

After reading that royal jelly causes mice not to itch I mixed 2 grams of royal jelly with a few milliliters of isopropynol, stirred it and waited a while then restirred it, the next day I decanted the fluid and dried it at 170°F to make little clear
    blobs that were kind of gooey, then I mixed it with something like 1-2 ml of moisturizing cream and then rubbed the material that would not come off the stirrer onto part of my arm that did not itch but had a slight rash, it did not itch and there is no
    perceptible effect yet

Is prenatal phosphatidylserine beneficial

The lines are green, the text is blue, there is also lots of white

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)