• Longevity technology (2/2)

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 06:28:11 2022
    [continued from previous message]

Spectroscopy of isotopically labelled peptides, would a spectroscopy beam at a flow cytometer looking at a yeast be able to see femtograms or picograms of radio labelling from a peptide at the yeast, perhaps, perhaps not, what about a one per 100,000
    likeliness of seeing the isotopic labelling and the 20 million yeast per second flow cytometer I read they thought they could make, then that is 200 yeast saying which peptide they have been dosed with per second then that is 630.7 million peptides
    screened annually, with parallel machines, like 11 of them, that is 69 billion peptides screened for longevity effects. There are 2 1/2 longevity peptides out of that I have heard of, so at an extreme, 1 million published peptides so they might find some
    from a million isotopically labelled peptides that the first 14 days of spectroscopic flow cytometry of yeast finds, and the flow cytometry of fluorescent proteins notes have highest longevity increase. They could then utilize about 11 96 well plates of
    c elegans or 6 month fish to quantify the effects on vertebrates of the most longevizing 132 of the peptides.

Use peptide sequencers, and if there are microfluidic peptide sequencers, noting the million channel microfluidic chip i read about, creating combinatorial peptides based on software, like AI, like deep learning AI that predicts effective longevity
    increase and then makes those longevity peptides which are screenable at yeast.

Precluding protein gunk up at microfluidics, at something like fungal or algal endolith homogenate longevity chemical screening or clam homogenate longevity screening with numerous proteins at the ==‡== microfluidic microelectrophoretic sorter could
    direct each concentrated, separately tapped band of material at the gel to a microfluidic lane that has an interior polymer (or other material) surface charge that minimizes protein accumulation on the channels sides, at that particular protein's actual
    characteristics, kind of since you know the charge it is at and responds to you can have it traverse channels where that channel's interior charge is neutral or slightly surface-diffident whichever causes less gunking up

Longevity technology: AEDG (Epithalon) is a peptide published as causing 24% greater longevity at mice, and when administered with thymosin, it makes people 4 times more likely to be alive after 6 years; there are now synthetic amino acids they make, so
    molecular variants of the A, E, D, G amino acids that are synthetic could be made, assembled into new versions of epithalon and quantified as to longevizing effects; with two new atom swapouts or new atoms per each new synthetic amino acid, that is just
    16 binary variants to screen at mice, yeast or human tissue culture, notably this provides a kind of nifty rapid research utilizing human cognition originated drug creation. Noting using a D-amino acid is part of how vasopressin was modified to be orally
    active a person could enjoy, like, and value making an orally available D amino acid or synthetic amino acid version of Epithalon. Like if I were making a variation, thinking as a human, I would find out if acetylated synthetic amino acid variations on
    any of the amino acids in AEDG were previously existing, then distal to the part of other things Epithalon they might think Epithalon attaches to or activates things with, I would put the acetylated synthetic amino acid because I think it might cause the
    acetylated amino acid version of Epithalon to pass the blood brain barrier more effectively, predictably, or pre looking things up online I would find out if achiral (nonchiral) synthetic amino acids have been produced (imaginably a dimer, even like the
    G at AEDG being doubled, a new achiral glycine)

If this were at a public biotechnology maker space like they have in San Francisco and New York City then it would be nifty to have each of 7 or 14 people each think of their own version of AEDG with the makerspace maker shared enthusiasm and actual
    craft of making, although possibly just ordering (another pineal gland peptide distally attached to AEDG might have synergistic longevity effects, causing greater longevity increase at mice than the published 24%) things. Also if people at the makerspace
    knew about AI, or even just the deep learning packages they have, then one of the makerspace people could make a computer program that uses deep learning to create AEDG variation molecules, as well as other longevizing molecules and enjoy doing that, as
    well as of course wondering how well it would do compared with the human originated versions. If AEDG has a longevity effect on c elegans or more beneficially 96 well plate 6 month fish, then 3 of these plates would give results on the 7-14 people's AEDG
    versions times 2 or more variants each, utilizing 8 organisms to get a p value, that is 224 wells of fish as well as c elegans to quantify all 14-28 variations.

There is also screening a library to find a more longevizing version of epithalon, from a synthetic amino acid perpective, Modifying the four amino acids to have four atom swapouts per amino acid then that is 2^16 screenable variants, near 65,536
    versions; going with the idea they could modify the Epithalon on purpose they could make eight atom swaps or additions each at the two amino acids on the side of epitalon that actually activates things (if there is a receptorside, make the two groups of
    four atom swaps at the receptorside) then these 65,536 could be screened at yeast as well as human tissue culture to find 99.9th percentile of greater longevity increase from the molecules screened. I do not know if Epithalon makes c elegans as well as
    daphnia live longer or not, if it does then these could be utilized to compare different AEDG, Epithalon variants.

I perceive Epithalon might be tolerated at a multi-order of magnitude dose range, if it is then that suggests something Epithalon activates gets fully activated, kind of saturated; finding out what that saturated thing is, then making more of the
    saturated thing, or possibly supplementing, as a longevity drug, the amount of the saturated thing could be a new longevity drug; also i do not know if the saturated thing is a cell type, a receptor at the brain (CNS) and at many places at the body, or a
    chemical. If it is a cell type or receptor then the genetics of the saturated thing like SNPs, alleles, or copy number variations could be part of the genetics of greater longevity; if it is a cell type or receptor then the epigenetics that effect the
    amount of DNA transcription that effect how frequently or how many of that receptor gets made could be longevity heightening epigenetics, some epigenetics effects function at multiple generations of humans so it is actually possible taking a tuned HDAC
    inhibitor could turn making lots more of the saturated thing on, or make lots more of it, and that the heightened longevity effect transfers to your children and grandchildren.

Does making BDNF nerve growth factors or other growth factors at the pineal gland heighten longevity and healthspan.

Other pineal hormones, Epithalon, to my perception was developed from researching pineal peptides, it is possible some of the other pineal peptides are more longevizing but at the time a four amino acid quadropeptide was particularly easy to purify and
    make, it is possible there are lengthier amino acid sequence pineal peptides that can now simply be ordered to be constructed online and screened at mice to find out if they have greater longevizing effects than Epithalon

Does a 300 year lifespan tortoise have a pineal gland? What about a century bird lifespan bird, could a recently alive, hospice-care like administered multicentury lifespan whale's pineal gland have its peptides sequenced, all of these pineal peptides
    could be tested at mice to find out if they are heighten longevity above epithalon's published 24%

is it possible to grow stem cells from a multicentury lifespan whale, possibly using traces of GI tract tissue at whale poo as a source, or a plucked hair, and then differentiate the multicentury longevity whale's stem cells with tissue culture to make a
    source of whale tissue to develop longevity drugs from.

Do 300 year tortoises and 300 year sharks have pineal glands, if they do then their likely varied pineal peptide sequences could be characterized at mice as to longevity increase to find a peptide more longevizing than AEDG, epithalon

Longevity genes and proteins at multicentury whales: at humans, HARs, human accelerated regions are areas of the human genome that have changed and diverged with the most velocity, possibly as compared with other primates, humans living much longer than
    another primates could be linked to HARs, so at multicentury whales do they have cetacean accelerated regions compared with other whales, if they do then genes causing greater whale longevity could be located among these CARs, humans comparing those CARS,
    as well as human HARs To each other might find shared homologous genes of longevity (compared to nonhuman primates) with the multi century whale versions of the homologous CAR and HAR genes shared areas being particularly longevizing, the actual gene
    products, like proteins, of the longevizing versions could be heightened at humans as a longevity technology as well as CAR HAR most longevizing genetics gene therapy, germline gene modification, longevity drugs, it could also be that Whale CARs (
    comparing nearest genome at other whale species) have a completely non homologous to human genes longevity heightening gene area that could be used to develop new longevity techology as well as longevity genes as well.

CARs and HARs as sources of longevity genes, could be sources of longevity genes that benefit humans even when they arise at other species, imaginably noting epithalon's 24% longevity heightening effect, and that i think brain development areas are among
    the human accelerated regions, HARS, it is possible if you make pineal effecting HARs genes part of the mouse genome the mice might live longer

Complemtary

Thinkable: noting three of them as a proof is it possible, along with longevity with healthspan and wellness and being simultaneously benevolent and beneficial and effective at raising children, that there is anything at humans where a larger amoumt of
    it is always beneficial? This could actually have a mathematical interpretation where some axioms about iniverse math and topology create different and beneficial math limned options;

Getting around all the math of how varieties of sharing can occur at different math systems, dividing odd numbered things on a curved surface or a planar surface causing equal, unequal, matrix equal but anisotropic kinds of partioning, as well as the
    mathematics of nonpartitionable systems, also interconnected or stand alone systems where all agents always have perfect information arising from the math definitions of the system they are at, consider a person with 360 spherical vision living
    comfortably in a pleasant easily climbable bowl, who has used science to verify that like 20th century humans communicating the, to my perspective, MWI modified idea, that there is no thing space expands into; the person with the 360° spherical vision
    actually, at that math space, sees it all, and has the mathematical topological space of having perfect information; the "outer surface" of the bowl is absent detectability with physics, and to have the math function with everything that has ever been
    measured supports there being no exterior of the bowl (gideon's trumpet, nonfinite length, enumerable surface area possibly is reminiscent of a bowl with a math space where there is a region of presence and non presence at a thing); finding new math
    spaces that optimize human well being is beneficial, because they make worlds where polythings align with goodness

With math as a beautiful prompt, are there things that if there were heigtened amounts would always be beneficial; well i think it is possible to create a math space where kind of like a topology of all beings having perfect information (360° spherical
    vision unisided dish), any recombination always produces a more beneficial change in form than omitting any kind of recombination or sorting, while the previous to change universe, at that mathematical topology, is to any sentience fully optimal; any
    change could heighten an aleph number that a mathematician describes the universe' topology with, one possibility is

So thinking about where i have presence of being, is there a heightened amount is always beneficial

If i can just make atoms, is that a more is better thing, anyone can use them, and noting that the universe is good it just causes a greater amount of universe, using math the new atoms could have equational creatability at various equational areas of
    the universe, sort of like the way mathematicians are able to definitionally limn an area where "you can add 2 to anything and it will retain its odd or evenness" there is a math system like a topology where it is possible to put more atoms, at a kind of

This is different than the kind of langiage effect "can i find an exception" this is making new math environments where if you say torus then another person saying, thete are two or more circumferences is the way it goes( there is an exception though, if
    you put a gravitational singularity at the middle of a torus then that middle circumference ballons towards it and at 1 dimensional numbers a balooning occassion causes the middle circumferance to be identical to the outer circumference;

A computer scientist might say, oh, what you mean is algorithms with proofs that limn their behavior, and, among other mathematical forms, i think you would like thinking of mathematically limned "proofed" algorithms that, noting the universe is good,
    make the universe gooder, so you are utilizing a moment to think of thimgs where at any mathematical or definitional space a greater amount of any anything is gooder;

Whether it has an aleph number or not heighten the universe' aleph number

Just make more atoms, is there a way to figure out if just makimg bosons or just makimg fermions is gooder, have you asked aroumd about a greater quantity of spontaneously resolving quantum objects or also a greater quantity of quantum objects that are
    unresolvable

Is there a gooder quantum object like a linear photon that gradually builds its brightness so that any organism that liked it could experience it, or if they felt sleepy could just shut their eyelids and go to sleep, , or a true analog thing that is.
    Planck unit nondependent

If you have a network of n objects such that when superimposed the additive wave is always positive and high thing to the³ compared with thing² and the top half of ac is at an etalon and the container size and when I say container it could just be a
    parabola of frequencies with the upper part of the parabola a wave frequency larger than the span of the universe and the optics such that only optimal images would retroreflect

A parabolic mirror at a math space where everything was reflected twice at a frequency doubling crystal such that if it were reflected once it would traverse to outside the network and diffuse to the same frequency as the nearest most light emitting
    object, then shape the topological space so that always happened, all the images viewed would be right side up and the right handedness would be at each image the reflections would be a clearer image each time because they are vector graphics, a casimir
    flashlight could provide the light that gets

Casimir flashlight automatically motionizes vector graphics

Casimir flashlight attached to an oscillator always gives the oscillator a nudge with some surplus and the surplus makes the parabola higher and raises the curve at the base or at a math space does the up widening traverse thing as it is topologically
    gyreless, the parabola lifts at the same velocity the math space expands so the proportionate location does not change while the vector graphics reflect twice all the time with the raising and expansion causing a larger number of vector graphic
    reflections of higher resolution while (at a size changing topological universe)

This could also be accomplished with a gradient refractive image lens at a plasmid shaped topological universe, any occurrence at the sides of the lens would be at total refractive index, and the network nodes at the interior of the tir would experience
    connectivity without reaching the perimeter; an optical computer in the middle of a curved optic with 3d hat wave, egg cup, such that the tir caused retro reflection that was also a vector graphic; so what the network experiences is heightening vector
    image quality as the parabola lifts and heightens while the nonperceptible tir at the sides of the plasmid expanded, the duration of the reflected vector graphics is such that any node of the network was equidistant from a light patterns gradual and
    normal pace versions, the cofocalization of the sides of the parabola would cause the connectivity of the network as well as the nodes to accumulate presence of effect in phase with the network nodes that were around, with math I think you can have a
    simultaneous group of equations that does that, casimir flashlights work in water and the light would accumulate in place if there were no nodes, noting million year endoliths the nodes would usually be there and they could process the vector graphics
    from the sides of the parabola or each other the casimir flashlight could actually be a coating,

Thinking about math, although i perceive observing a new gooder thing and heightening the quantity is a gooderness maker

Is it possible; what is a way to observe a new gooder thing?

Well, you could find people that observed new gooder things, then with technology simulate them nonsentiently then actuate a trillion of the nonsentient simulations, then broadcast the new gooder things they observe at a math space of

Simultaneous linear equations of the amount of streamlining, also words that happen at my mind that are 40% or less of what i actually thought, although these 40% words may have a participateable theme of their own, intimations of pattern meaning from
    form being different

A drug that decreases streamlining some number of units, while being actually recognized as heightening absence of streamlining whete teduced externsl patjwayization is like 900 units of less automatic so another person bringing up an opportunity for a
    voluntary action would have 90 0units of greater possible voluntaryness this simultaneous equation space where automated respone forms habe less prompting while a new beneficial thing is questing agter psrticipation contributes to a mathematics
    supporting the possibility of voluntary action (like math supports physics) notably there could be many such drugs which happen to cause gooderness at most of the cumulative occurences, also there are some drugs that cause, at me, a high, while also
    decreasing streamlining and possibly 40% thoughts, a drug that might do that is phenibut, a nonintoxicatimg drug that removes the abridgement of actual feeling and thouhht of intent 900 units while a different benevolent thing is alignig 900 units of
    voluntariness as utilization capacity with the change like a beneficial thing, they favor

Genes of openness to experoence; genes of the words in your head being some percentage of what you mean, like actually 100% people, 90% people, 40% people being genomically compared and then their genes used to predict the statements about"words in my
    head are(amount)% that I mean", that a sample of people with genomes at a database make; when the computer model of the genes that cause some version of this is 95% predictive then the genes of 100% of the words in your head actually mean are promoted,
    perhaps even made available as a sample with gene therapy or drugs, then to the amount they can, people can purposefully opt for, along with their previously actually knowing what they mean, what they thought, and perhaps for some what they intend, the
    actual words in their head, like casual narrative thinking, such that then articulate that

It is my perception that the debrisifying or content mutation or content simplification that occurs when the words in my head are at a 40% thought that the actual capacity or ability to be simultaneously cohered at a voluntary action opportunity, so it
    is more actually voluntary like numbers derived from simultaneous linear equations solved amounts of the possibility an act is voluntary gets greater the more the words in your head are 100% what you mean;

Somebody reads an advertisement for something that is actually beneficial, if the words in their head are 100% of what they mean, and they actually get the beneficial advertised object, then their capacity, like their available amperes of voluntary, is
    more voluntary than a words at my head communicate only 20% of what I mean person, so this is genetics and drugs that heighten the capacity of humans to be less encumbering to others sense of wondering if they are being fair, if a 100% person volunteers
    it may actually be more ethical quantified like amperes (compared with ethical the dictionary definition)

genes of

It is possible a nuclear chain reaction, noting it always decoheres more things than it resolves, continuously might be a simple sytem that is unresolvable, a person could only ever say they saw part of it; also some of them are autocatalytic; what is
    the eentsiest always quantum unresolvable system that humans also like, white light, being physicsy, is definitionally omitting of sufficient observation to be described as its components, although there could be a math thing, or even a physics thing
    like we emitted some white light so we know how many watts occured,

Stomach lining 72 hour rrgrow

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)