• I am only a little generous,

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 05:04:52 2022
    I give away tarps to the homeless, give about $1000 every three years to what are called global high impact charities, give away about 21.163 hours a month, but I am unemployed and enjoy volunteering, volunteering costs about $1286.57 annually, mostly
    from cab rides, I have placed a few delicious treats on public surfaces where homeless people gather, a couple times a year I give nutritional supplements to my friends, about once a year I treat a friend to a meal, I can imagine why others would give
    more, the $1739.9 does not deplete me, although I do not, as I should, invest for my future or have insurance, I get $9252 annually for having paranoid schizophrenia and being technically disabled even though I have libertarian tendencies

Things that fill children with happiness

Children benefit from enjoyable eye contact and good body language from others, parents, teachers, siblings, children, and social companion robots could use camera utilizing software to practice this

Longevity technology, I read that engineering heightened expression of the Gdf15 gene makes female mice live 44% longer, finding other versions of this gene at other species could cause mice and possibly humans to live 50% longer, the proteins this gene
    makes could be tested as drug therapy and making a better version of the Gdf15 gene and making it part of the human germline benefits humans

Children might benefit from
    Shoe appliques or 1 cm or less things that clip on shoelaces audio and video cameras with fisheye lenses, that listen to what the children and other people say all day, away from where they dwell, a doll, social companion robot or CPU speaker like Amazon
    echo dot or Cortana child advisor could talk about the day's events, if the shoe applique had something that would benefit the child to communicate right away the ePaper pattern on the applique, which could be changed to optimize the appearance of the
    child's shoes and the child's appearance, notably the child's perception of their own appearance, an LED could be visible from glancing at the shoes and a text sent to a CPU communicator which during 2019 AD would be a phone, the shoe appliques'
    batteries could be recharged with placing the shoes near a wireless recharger, or a non visible tightly collimated light beam could recharge shoes anywhere at the room with a photovoltaic on one of the shoe appliques' surfaces, the day's data could be
    automatically uploaded to the internet cloud and AI and other software could utilize it, a nonsentient white and blue AI could use shoe applique data to project or identify what I call IT pattern port, awareness, or recruiting and suggest things to
    rescue the child, one thing that could reduce pattern recruiting, awareness and porting is suggesting the child socialize with other children that are absent any experience of pattern porting, awareness or recruiting, the shoe applique could also have
    motion velocity and motion form tracking, this could identify and be used to guide activities that cause greater happiness at the child like the physical motion of skipping between classes, voluntary motions at school organized dance or other beneficial
    voluntary physical activities, some parents, but not all might opt for shoe appliques that map where their children travel, and noting the big five psychometric identifies Openness To Experience as a positive trait, could find out if their children were
    exploring new things, more frequently and utilize software to heighten the actualization of actions of Openness To Experience, the shoe applique could even change ePaper pattern or light an LED to say, Try Something New

Software at schools and dwellings could use a camera to map where everything is, then share that transparently online, notably with parents, so parents, shoe appliques and communications technology (2019 AD phones) could suggest new actual locations,
    drawers, and school grounds areas for the child to beneficially explore

Deepwater photonic brain scanning could likely be made into an attractive head circlet, a gelatin capsule sized pill, or group of capsules under the hair or a ceiling mounted technology, this benefits children

A physiologically beneficial omega3 algae based lipid pill, likely with emulsifiers, or a physiologically harmless unusual sugar like xylitol, sorbitol, or maltitol could possibly be used with spectroscopy to quantify further activity at the brain at
    Deepwater brain scanning technology, it is also possible a very frequently occurring protein like action, tubulin, or the amount of ribosomes differs with different brain tissues, neurons, and areas and could be used for activity mapping, geometric
    triangulation between well defined structures could also be utilized, say a particular part of the neocortex as well as nucleus accumbens is always findable in positional relation to the corpus csllosum, pineal gland and dura matter features then they
    could utilize that

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)