• Ways to turn mineral to powder more efficiently would benefit humans,

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 19:19:43 2022
    I read 2-3% of the earths energy use goes to powderizing rocks, bringing that to 1% provides the energy about 150 million people use annually, loading eentsy and medium chips together then grinding might cause vertex pressure points to disintegrate
    faster causing preferred powder size distributions

Images of mineral grinders I have seen have grinding areas at the perimeter, perhaps acoustics, among them solitons, could be used to shake sort the middle to optimize the size of mineral chunks that meet the perimeter to optimize powder size math
    distribution, also, could a central vertical mineral fragmenter stamp the middle area to make more rock fragments of the right size faster, that is kind of like 1/4 more minerals ground per machine

I may have read grinding minerals is 2-3% efficient, making explosives an order of magnitude more affordable might complement grinding to heighten efficiency, a machine that uses nitrogen from air and a carbon source like co2 could make a continuous
    stream of trinitrotoluene, one possibility is a fractal reactor like a zeolite, a fractal catalyst coated or part of the molecule, cyclodextrin, or a comparatively higher volume gas centrifuge with catalysts at the membrane,

A reactor that makes trinitrotoluene superaffordably to complement or replace 2-3% efficient mineral grinding, as a technology, a catalytic, sparse at the medium semiconductor or conductor sponge with a predictable electron traversal path that although
    bulk produced does not overlap much and is a kind of amorphous form, make a bunch of fractal 1-3 nanometer wide highly conductive semiconductors or conductors, at a sponge form, optimally react them to put catalytic atoms at their fractal tips, then coat
    them with a solid nonconductive gas permeable coating like custom channel size PTFE or another polymer, then compress them into shapes, sinter them to mechanical durability, or just load a column with the catalytic atom tipped fractal, sparse enough to
    omit being a direct conductor with PTFE or other gas permeable polymer material, the gas permeable polymer sinters to the other polymer coated fractals, and then when nitrogen and a carbon containing gases (possibly toluene vapor) are pumped through it,
    the mostly non overlapping conductors or semiconductors provide charge at the fractal tips and the catalytic atoms like Rh or Co or a more affordable catalyst catalyze the nitrogen being attached to the carbon containing molecule, at cool temperatures
    that minimize risk, the charge density at the fractal tips could be high enough to function similarly to the (diffetent) ammonia making process temperature, it is even possible discharge arcing, like carpet and doorknob plasma bolts, only nanometers big
    could provide nanolocal temperature and charge sufficient to get the nitrogen gas to react with the carbon containing gas or vapor like toluene vapor, the nitrated carbon chemicals would then travel out of the column from pressure or vacuum as a
    condensible vapor or fluid stream and the cool temperature on site trinitrotoluene producing reactor could then complement mineral grinders to powderize minerals more efficiently, benefitting people,

I read the energy the system uses to produce the explosives is at least some higher than the energy of the explosives themselves, I think I read vegetable oil actually has more kilojoules per mole than nitro explosives, it is just that the chemical
    motion change at TNT is so rapid when it causes motion from expansion, that it can disintegrate other things, possibly at $2.00 per gallon at gasoline TNT could be $4-9 a gallon at 50-22% reactor efficiency or $19 a gallon at 9% efficiency, also it could
    be more affordable than this as electricity, notably off-high-demand electricity, is more affordable than gasoline,
    The use of fractal conductors or semiconductors with catalytic element tips provides other adjustable things that could benefit the reaction, input voltage and current and AC frequency, also skipping the hook-up wires, things like fractals tuned to
    absorb electromagnetic energy, EM,, like wireless phone charging could electrically energize the fractals

If nitroalkanes are explosive that would be even more affordable than TNT to produce

Has anyone made nitroexplosives from silicone polymers or silicone molecules (Sitoluene?) as an explosive, it might be less sensitive while still having full nitrogen explosion energy

Vibration and acoustic stochastics might be tunable

If a 60 decibel mild gentle soliton meets your ear does it transmit almost no energy, and is much less audible, audio speakers could broadcast to hundreds of times further areas causing perceived loudness of a speaker to be the same over an acre which
    could benefit concert sound systems

I read they use solitons now at internet fiber optic repeaters, could solitons or partial 30% solitons be used at WiFi to gain further distances

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)