• It is possible aggregates of matter,

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 10:40:47 2022
    Like the macroscopic quantum unresolved human made technological objects I read about, on getting resolvedness, like from observation, generate a new MWI universe, that could be a new MWI technology as a human could make a thing with quadrillions or more
    atoms that is quantum unresolved and has engineered shape, form effect, electrical and chemical and physics effect attributes when it is resolved, so it is possible that when an observation of a human created technological object occurs it could cause a
    new MWI universe with attributes related to the technology at the macroscopic object, like if a semiconductor or MEMs sized laser emitter and an optical path is made and is unresolved then observing it causes specific effects at different universes; also
    it could be that the observation or other resolution of a macroscopic quantum unresolved object with quadrillions of atoms causes multiple simultaneous MWI universes as compared with the one per moment version from an electron changing energies and
    emitting a photon, multiuniverse simultaneous generation, "like Benjamin franklin arranging letters on a lattice and printing identical sheets" it is possible parallel printing MWI branch universes simultaneously, possibly with adjustable differences, (
    at one semiconductor object being resolved are the universes more likely to be different at numerous electrons or one electron, to cover all the possibilities are the number of MWI universes parallel printed simultaneously 1) truly simultaneous, 2) other
    than simultaneous, created a Planck interval apart, 3)affected as to their chronological simultaneity based on whether the resolved semiconductor or MEMs thing is a delayed quantum choice eraser optical technology object; if the MWI universes created can
    be adjusted as to simultaneity, sequentiality, as well as retro casual edit ability then that is a new MWI technology

Longevity technology:
    Nonhuman things that resolve themselves from observing themselves might be detectable, if they are it is possible their version of observation comes from presence of being, the thing is they might not even be things humans think of as organisms, so there
    could be things humans can look for that have previously autoobserved, some of them might be different than organisms, it is possible they have presence of being that facilitates presence of being
    Somewhat new to me to think about is that while I am asleep, and it is possible that even though I may intermittently have the awareness a person may have while sleeping the things I observe while sleeping omit being quantum resolved, maybe, it could be
    that it I observe a thought component while asleep I might actually be observing a brain pathway I omit noticing while awake, this could share the benefits of I think therefore I am, at human auto observation to brain structures that would otherwise be
    unresolved and kind of have different action, meaning, and physics effects (compare an unobserved electron being a field and an observed electron having location, voltage, and effect) so while asleep I might be making the electrons at some parts of my
    brain exist more, and something like the part of my brain that just knows things bigger than my sequential word using mind can think of, at so

Thimgs that do autoobserbation; perhaps some groups of electrons, or rather their unresolved fields as a kind of pre-electron phenomena identity, when near a source of oscillation bunch up like a fluid making a standing wave that produces a rising
    separate round thing, or even a field like static electricity and the electron field density high enough to cause two previously quantum resolved objects to change state like if a human saw a couple pieces of paper, then an electron field is large
    enought to move the paper to where the pieces touch each other, could that be a resolution of the unresolved electron field into electrons because when the pieces of paper move and touch the electron field is resolving into actual voltage(amount:
    sufficient to move paper) as well as location (next to the paper), even though that utilizes a probserved component (a human likely knew about the paper and even saw it minutes or centuries prwviously) it could be an autoobservation occurence, also it
    brings up the technologyizable area of all the things human, or other observers have ever observed, how long ago, how long the effect of observatio lasts, and if it matters if you just observe the outside of a micosd chip or magazine does all the text
    happen then; I am reminded of the Wigner's friend thing; if a human observed part of the earth when humans were first able to say to each other "look at that" does the electron moving paper thing cause all the things on the earth since then to have
    variable amounts of unresolved ness (they viewed the sky early on, Craig ventner's artificial genome living organism was first observed at a chonologically further amount)

Longevity technology

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)